FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events Other Events The Lono Lounge Re-Opening Party!!
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
The Lono Lounge Re-Opening Party!!
johnman
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-10-22 6:45 pm   Permalink

Whew - made it out of another Bargoyle party alive (barely!). Thanks so much for another killer party man. I know it had to have been good when I woke up in the hotel this morning yet don't recall how I got there. What the heck were we drinking???

The Lono Lounge is back and it looks better than before - outstanding work Bargoyle.

WAITIKI was a blast as usual. Thanks again for throwing another incredible show.

Pics coming tomorrow evening - stay tuned.

View Profile of johnman Send a personal message to johnman  Goto the website of johnman     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
waitiki
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2006-10-22 7:24 pm   Permalink

hola Tolland, CT!

WAITIKi had a BLAST at this party = i hope we can do another in the future. this was our first private tiki party and man, so cool. great Grog, mugs, and people - nice to put faces and names together. and the mugs -very nice!

oh yea, and we appreciated the space heaters too. come out to Ryles tuesday night if you didn't get enough!

okonkuluku!
WAITIKI

View Profile of waitiki Send a personal message to waitiki  Email waitiki Goto the website of waitiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
The Granite Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-10-22 8:25 pm   Permalink

Unreal fun! Thank you Bargoyle!!!!!

WAITIKI was phenomenal!

SOOO very nice to meet so many of you face to face!

This community is going to have a lot of fun!

The Lono Lounge is so inspiring and beautiful!

View Profile of The Granite Tiki Send a personal message to The Granite Tiki  Email The Granite Tiki Goto the website of The Granite Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bargoyle
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-10-23 2:47 pm   Permalink

JP, just watched the vid you put up on you tube...

WOW!!! you got alot of video!! Nice job!!

Thanks for posting it.

View Profile of Bargoyle Send a personal message to Bargoyle  Email Bargoyle     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
johnman
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-10-24 4:44 pm   Permalink

Some more pics from the Lono Lounge Re-Opening Party!

WAITIKI performing in the tropical paradise that is Tolland, CT

Laughing Boy on the drums

The Mayor and The Professor

Sumitori!

The Mayor and Mr. Ho relaxing at the bar

JP enjoying his stay in heaven

The Granite Tiki, his lovely wahine Kate and the mysterious bug man

Bargoyle preparing another delicious cocktail (Pappy taking a break in the back)

SBiM and my my beautiful wife looking on as Bargoyle and I attack a bowl of "who knows what".
This was the part of the evening where the senses were really dulled!

Many many thanks again to Bargoyle for a fantastic evening. Look forward to doing it again!

It was also a true pleasure to be with the NE Ohana. I can't wait until our next adventure!

Aloha!
Johnman

View Profile of johnman Send a personal message to johnman  Goto the website of johnman     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
jpmartdog
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-10-24 5:19 pm   Permalink

Bargoyle - feeling better? I am, but suffering withdrawals from rum! My head is still spinning with the great memories!
Johnman - great pics, nice to meet you and your wife!
SBIM - Alright call me a drunk, but I didn't meet you - sorry/ next time we'll share a scorpion bowl
Granite - thanks for the bump on the painting thread - Hope to see you around the NH hood! Soon!
Tiki Greg - Lets meet next time.... without the early departure for a Bar Mitzva! LOL
Pappy - I hope my art can be part of your tiki lounge!
Waitiki - The best new Exotica band!....... and from Boston, Go Figure! Great guys! Wicked Pissa!

So NE Tc-ers - how can we top this! It'll be fun trying!

View Profile of jpmartdog Send a personal message to jpmartdog  Email jpmartdog Goto the website of jpmartdog     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
The Mayor Of Exotica
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-10-26 09:46 am   Permalink

Yes indeed, Bargoyle knows how to do it right, starting with the Lono, both in appearance and in content. I refer of course to the drink part. I was most impressed! The food, the company, all first rate!

Thank you, Bargoyle! My only regret was that I had to leave so soon. I originally planned to wake up late the next morning under the pinball machines. Oh well! Next time!

Oh, and did I mention the drinks? First rate!!! Makes our job so easy!

View Profile of The Mayor Of Exotica Send a personal message to The Mayor Of Exotica  Email The Mayor Of Exotica Goto the website of The Mayor Of Exotica     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
pappythesailor
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-10-26 1:53 pm   Permalink

That was the Spindrift. How did I remember that? By not having any. Notice from where Bargoyle is getting his!

View Profile of pappythesailor Send a personal message to pappythesailor  Goto the website of pappythesailor     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation