FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Collecting Tiki The Ohana Hut Registry
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 )
The Ohana Hut Registry
TikiJosh
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-06-21 1:37 pm   Permalink

#93 finally made it to the Quiet Village! Sweeet! It holds four Mai Tais! Plus tons of ice! Awesome!

View Profile of TikiJosh Send a personal message to TikiJosh      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tikitastic
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-08-14 12:40 am   Permalink

#63 is safe in Los Gatos, CA.

View Profile of Tikitastic Send a personal message to Tikitastic  Goto the website of Tikitastic     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Mai Tai Matty
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-09-30 07:23 am   Permalink

number 95 finally made it !!!

View Profile of Mai Tai Matty Send a personal message to Mai Tai Matty      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Cool Manchu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-02-10 11:00 pm   Permalink

I see one of these is for sale on that one site. Kinda sad to see it there...

View Profile of Cool Manchu Send a personal message to Cool Manchu  Email Cool Manchu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hale Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-02-11 05:27 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2013-02-10 23:00, Cool Manchu wrote:
I see one of these is for sale on that one site. Kinda sad to see it there...

Take solace in knowing that it'll probably be a TC member that buys it. I missed getting one at the time, and although money's a little tight right now, if one comes up when I've got the cash to spare, I'd gladly scoop it up.

View Profile of Hale Tiki Send a personal message to Hale Tiki  Email Hale Tiki Goto the website of Hale Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Big Kahuna
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-02-21 5:58 pm   Permalink

OK! Over the past few months, I watched 2 of these huts go for over $200 on ebay. Each time, it killed me not to bid on them, but it certainly wasn't in my budget. When this one came up with a "Buy It Now" a bit higher than the last 2 had gone for, I couldn't take it anymore! I was like "Squints" Polydoros with Wendy Peffercorn! I just had to get my hands on it! Once again, I had no dough, but I had to do something. I scrounged around the garage & lounge looking for stuff to sell; a car club plaque, a couple of mugs & some vintage license plates. It was worth a try. Onto ebay they went! After 4 agonizing days, I had the dough & the hut was still for sale. BUY IT NOW! The best thing is, the stuff I sold to raise the dough only cost me a total of $38.00! Without further ado, I bring you Ohana Hut #54 in it's new permanent residence, the Mauna Kai Lounge.

[ This Message was edited by: Big Kahuna 2013-02-21 21:15 ]

View Profile of Big Kahuna Send a personal message to Big Kahuna  Email Big Kahuna     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Dustycajun
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-02-21 6:06 pm   Permalink

Could not have found a better home!

Congrats BK. You need to find out who the original TC owner was.

DC

View Profile of Dustycajun Send a personal message to Dustycajun      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GROG
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2013-02-21 7:43 pm   Permalink

Congrats Big Cojones!

View Profile of GROG Send a personal message to GROG      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikilongbeach

Posted: 2013-02-21 8:09 pm   Permalink

Great purchase! The Ohana Hut is one beautiful design and I hope someday I can buy one.
Big Kahuna, you can apply for Bill Me Later through PayPal. You can make monthly payments if something expensive comes up again that you must have.

View Profile of tikilongbeach Send a personal message to tikilongbeach      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Trader Tom
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2013-02-21 9:32 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2013-02-21 18:06, Dustycajun wrote:
Congrats BK. You need to find out who the original TC owner was.

Already logged-in on the registry apparently. It looks great in its new home!

[ This Message was edited by: Trader Tom 2013-02-21 21:33 ]

View Profile of Trader Tom Send a personal message to Trader Tom  Email Trader Tom Goto the website of Trader Tom     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Cool Manchu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-02-21 9:39 pm   Permalink

So happy to see that it ended up here! It was my intent in bringing it up.

View Profile of Cool Manchu Send a personal message to Cool Manchu  Email Cool Manchu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Big Kahuna
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-02-22 2:09 pm   Permalink

Thanks, everybody, I'm so glad I finally got one. The funny thing is, how easy it was for me to raise the money, once I tried. I've got to shuffle my Holy Grail list, now to figure out what's next. haha
Cool Manchu: Thanks, for the heads up.
Rick

View Profile of Big Kahuna Send a personal message to Big Kahuna  Email Big Kahuna     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
ikitnrev

Posted: 2013-07-06 10:45 pm   Permalink

I received my Ohana Hut Bowl nearly 6 years ago. But it was put on display, and I never really officially used it.

That is until tonight. A group of fellow tiki friends came over, and I served up a rum concoction on the fly that I could not reproduce tomorrow if I tried, and it went over very well.

Ohana Hut Bowl #69 is now in service, better later than never.

View Profile of ikitnrev Send a personal message to ikitnrev  Email ikitnrev     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Dr.TikiMojo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-07-25 2:13 pm   Permalink

43.Berdoo John
Now registered #43 Dr.TikiMojo

I was on the original waiting list for cancellations...it's been my longest ebay continuous search with many hits and misses and after 7 long years I've finally acquired mine just as we are moving into our MCM home and join the Sacramento Ohana! CHEERS!

View Profile of Dr.TikiMojo Send a personal message to Dr.TikiMojo  Email Dr.TikiMojo Goto the website of Dr.TikiMojo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Big Kahuna
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-07-27 4:59 pm   Permalink

Congrats, Doc!

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation