FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Last Tiki Gathering 2002 Pictures!
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
Last Tiki Gathering 2002 Pictures!
tikivixen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-01-13 9:26 pm   Permalink

ARGH. I knew I should've just thrown some pjs in the car and hit the road. Looks like y'all had the two best parties I've ever missed!!! I'm not surprised to notice Vintage Girl is wearing my dream pajamas .

I really hope I get to see the Futura House and Sven's Bachelor Pad some day soon.

Ahhhh...I must admit I too like a "layered environment that creates a sense of mystery." The finest euphemism for "clutter" I have ever heard! I'm going to use that one next time someone makes remarks about the state of my home.

But Sven...what's with that shirt I'm catching glimpses of? It doesn't yell <i>nearly</i> loudly enough! That's not the "70s Palm Springs retiree look"! Your couch definitely <i>is</i>, though. Wow.

Futura Girl, I hope to see you all soon! Maybe at Sam's Seafood? I need to get out more.

In the meantime...consider a trip to SF on the weekend of March 8th for our Tiki Crawl--we'd love to host you!

View Profile of tikivixen Send a personal message to tikivixen      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tikibelle
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2003-01-17 11:38 am   Permalink

I just wanted to say that the PJ Party was a hoot. I had a blast!!!! Sabu and I are so glad we came. My friend in the Monkey PJ's (Shawnie a.k.a. Mystery Girl) wants to tell everyone she can't wait till I drag her to another event.

Love Always,
Tikibelle

.:* _.*._ *:.
.:*`*:.*. .* .:**:.
.:*

View Profile of Tikibelle Send a personal message to Tikibelle  Email Tikibelle Goto the website of Tikibelle     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation