FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Collecting Tiki Tiki fridge magnets, Tiki Pin, etc.
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
Tiki fridge magnets, Tiki Pin, etc.
tikifish
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-01-01 09:39 am   Permalink

Well your post got me going on that again - yesterday I found some bamboo handles and this morning I made a Tiki Bob charm to hang off the purse handle... I just gotta figure out which one of these vintage shirts to cut up for the fabric....

(cue sound of Trader Woody screaming)

View Profile of tikifish Send a personal message to tikifish  Email tikifish Goto the website of tikifish     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tiki_kiliki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-01-01 10:46 am   Permalink

Tikifish,

Micheal's and JoAnne's is where I buy all my supplies when I make my hair accessories. The sivler clips would be good. Let me know of your progress!

The Hukilau

View Profile of tiki_kiliki Send a personal message to tiki_kiliki  Email tiki_kiliki Goto the website of tiki_kiliki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
DawnTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-01-01 1:39 pm   Permalink

It's all good! I hope I didn't imply it was anything but good auction fun, no hate here! I love seeing creative ways people can incorporate Tiki into there everyday life. Great idea about the hair clips, if I can't get Mr. Foo Man Chu (after holidays bank account 0.00) I hope one of my Tiki Central sisters will be lucky enough to own it! Happy New Year!

[ This Message was edited by: DawnTiki on 2003-01-01 14:40 ]

View Profile of DawnTiki Send a personal message to DawnTiki  Email DawnTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
divychic
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-01-01 2:39 pm   Permalink

Oh no DawnTiki I didn't mean to imply that either, it's all good here too;-)

[ This Message was edited by: divychic on 2003-01-01 14:41 ]

View Profile of divychic Send a personal message to divychic  Email divychic     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hartt

Posted: 2003-01-02 09:40 am   Permalink

View Profile of hartt Send a personal message to hartt  Goto the website of hartt     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hartt

Posted: 2003-01-02 09:50 am   Permalink

Very cool. I did a bunch of magnets a while back. Including this moai one.
http://www.denariusdesign.com/html/tiki.html (it's about halfway down the page).
Mmmm, I should put some of them up on ebay.

Also, I have a few oversized paintings up here http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=934839484&ssPageName=ADME:B:LC:US:1 and here http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=934839014&ssPageName=ADME:B:LC:US:1

Warm Regards,

John

[ This Message was edited by: hartt on 2003-01-02 09:53 ]

View Profile of hartt Send a personal message to hartt  Goto the website of hartt     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikifish
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-01-06 06:12 am   Permalink

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=29460&item=2152982855&rd=1

New pin up - this one, with NIPPLES!

View Profile of tikifish Send a personal message to tikifish  Email tikifish Goto the website of tikifish     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
fartsatune
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-01-06 10:41 am   Permalink

Tikifish thats a great pin! Would you consider making a puppy dog moai pin for me? If you put it on Ebay I promise to bid...I am in Canada and I am signed up for paypal. I would love to have one of your pins and am glad to see you doing so well! Have you thought of doing a discarded mattress pin?

View Profile of fartsatune Send a personal message to fartsatune      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikifish
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-01-06 10:49 am   Permalink

If I put up a discarded mattress pin, who would want it? Becuase you KNOW I wouldnt be able to resist putting a pee-stain on it. Maybe I should. It would be very surrealist of me.

As for Puppy Ear Penis Moai... well, I just don't think I could do it justice...

HETO-TIKI
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2003-01-08 2:21 pm   Permalink

You inspired me Tikifish to do something with my fimo clay that has been sitting untouch. I made a bunch for my bar fridge last weekend. So Thanks for giving another gal some creative inspiration.

I would love to see more of yours Hartt, the Moai was cool ! (I really dig your large paintings)

And Fartsatune I did do a Puppy Dog Moai, I have it on my fridge now but I can do another for ya.

[ This Message was edited by: HETO-TIKI on 2003-01-08 14:33 ]

View Profile of HETO-TIKI Send a personal message to HETO-TIKI  Email HETO-TIKI Goto the website of HETO-TIKI     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
fartsatune
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-01-08 2:38 pm   Permalink

I would love one!! Its fantastic! Please pm me with the cost and your mailing address. I will send some money right away...very pleased....love your work!

View Profile of fartsatune Send a personal message to fartsatune      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
DawnTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-01-08 3:34 pm   Permalink

Oh My Gawd! These are great! You guys are so creative!

View Profile of DawnTiki Send a personal message to DawnTiki  Email DawnTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
divychic
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-01-08 3:42 pm   Permalink

You guys amaze me at how talented you are. Everyones artwork looks fantastic!

View Profile of divychic Send a personal message to divychic  Email divychic     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikifish
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-01-09 05:32 am   Permalink

That's some fine fimo-wrangling! How big are those magnets? Or do you just have reaaaly tiny hands?

Tiki-Troll
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-01-11 5:51 pm   Permalink

I don't know how you do it girlie, you constantly amaze me!
I know for a fact that she has normal size but very talented hands, I have some of her artwork in my livingroom.

but woweee, those magnets are awesome. (ya know my b-day is coming up !)

I need to let you borrow our chainsaw and see what you can sculpt outta wood.

View Profile of Tiki-Troll Send a personal message to Tiki-Troll  Email Tiki-Troll     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation