FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Collecting Tiki Trade thread
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
Trade thread
Bongo Bungalow
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-08-20 12:19 pm   Permalink

This swap thread is great. I like the holiday "mystery" swaps I've been in too, but here both parties decide what they want to receive and what they're willing to give up.

Got mine, all in good shape. I'm a happy camper!

View Profile of Bongo Bungalow Send a personal message to Bongo Bungalow  Email Bongo Bungalow Goto the website of Bongo Bungalow     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
blacklagoon
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2010-08-23 07:36 am   Permalink

Yes, I'm glad man, thanks for the Beam again!

Paul

View Profile of blacklagoon Send a personal message to blacklagoon  Email blacklagoon Goto the website of blacklagoon     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bongo Bungalow
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-09-01 10:31 am   Permalink

Who wants to swap me a cool tiki mug for this collection of three Westwood minis?

View Profile of Bongo Bungalow Send a personal message to Bongo Bungalow  Email Bongo Bungalow Goto the website of Bongo Bungalow     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bongo Bungalow
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-09-14 05:08 am   Permalink

I've got too many ashtrays for a guy who doesn't smoke. I'll trade this gorgeous, chip-free beauty for a mug or two I don't have.

John the Mainlander
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2010-09-25 2:30 pm   Permalink

Thought I'd post some mugs for trade. Let me know if you are interested in any of these and what you might have for trade. Thanks!

View Profile of John the Mainlander Send a personal message to John the Mainlander      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
8FT Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-09-26 8:39 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2010-08-15 14:30, 8FT Tiki wrote:

Framed Tretchikoff "Miss Wong"

Looking for a framed print of August Hollands "Pearl of Wisdom"
Do you have a double to trade?

I just found a Pearl of Wisdom at a neighbors sale so update this ad to
"Miss Wong still available, Make offer"

View Profile of 8FT Tiki Send a personal message to 8FT Tiki  Email 8FT Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
McTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-09-29 10:28 am   Permalink

I'll trade a minty red (clear glass) Port light mug, for a Green (clear glass) starboard light mug.

mahalo!

View Profile of McTiki Send a personal message to McTiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bongo Bungalow
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-10-01 07:22 am   Permalink

Here's some more stuff I'm willing to trade. The one item that I consider rare is the Fergusons Calypso Room torso mug. (so sexy!)

Dustycajun
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-10-08 3:26 pm   Permalink

Any paper traders out there?

I have a lot of postcards and matchbooks that I would like to trade for other postcards or matchbooks or menus or paper items. Some examples

Imperial Luau

Sams Seafood Gift Shop with the Crypto Mugs

Bali Hai (hard to find one)

Kapu Kai

Trader Vic's New York (Plaza and Savoy)

Oversized Steve Crane Luau

PM me if interested in these and others available for paper trades.

DC

View Profile of Dustycajun Send a personal message to Dustycajun      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MauiRose
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-10-19 11:48 am   Permalink

I'm sure this is a longshot but I'm looking for a Frankie's Tiki Room Halloween Howl mug.

If you have one, I can make an offer, or I have for trade an Enchanted Tiki Room 40th Anniversary orange pendant by Shag (I can post a pic later).

View Profile of MauiRose Send a personal message to MauiRose      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bail Tekey
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2010-10-25 08:18 am   Permalink

Up for your trade consideration. Three postaly unused cards. Will trade for other cards. (sorry for the bad scan).

From left to right:
1. Trader Vic's - Denver
2. * Rare * Chin's Islander Lounge
3. Papeete / Tahiti - Hotel Taharaa

Trade pending, thanks for the interest!

[ This Message was edited by: Bail Tekey 2010-10-25 17:09 ]

View Profile of Bail Tekey Send a personal message to Bail Tekey      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bail Tekey
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2010-10-25 09:04 am   Permalink

In addition a matchbook from Judge's Beyond the reef" - Brookfield Wisconsin. Matches are intact, looks like the sticker has been used.

Trade pending, thanks for the interest!

[ This Message was edited by: Bail Tekey 2010-10-25 17:11 ]

View Profile of Bail Tekey Send a personal message to Bail Tekey      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bongo Bungalow
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-10-25 12:08 pm   Permalink

Leleliz and I arranged a little tradin'... looky what I got in the mail today:

It's what's great about trading and the people on TC: I've never seen, and may never see a Mark Thomas Outrigger mug in this part of the country, but I understand that aren't all that rare on the west coast. And what a handsome mug these are- Thanks Liz!

[ This Message was edited by: Bongo Bungalow 2010-10-25 12:24 ]

leleliz
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-10-25 12:18 pm   Permalink

Thanks for my mug too Bongo. I would take a pic but my computer has some virus that has affected my ability to upload photos. Thrill.

Glad you now own one

View Profile of leleliz Send a personal message to leleliz      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Nifo Oti

Posted: 2010-10-25 5:38 pm   Permalink

Hello.
I have a Kelbo's Hawaiian Bar B-Q Popo mug with a long handle at the back, that I'm looking to trade toward wooden artifacts from Polynesia, Micronesia, Australia, or Melanesia. I am mainly looking for clubs, spears, arrows, shields, paddles, etc. but I am also looking for any Marshall Islands figures or masks.

Best regards,
Nifo Oti

View Profile of Nifo Oti Send a personal message to Nifo Oti      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation