FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Central Ohana Hanford Lemoore needs your help!
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
Hanford Lemoore needs your help!
Rev. Griz
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2006-10-13 12:20 pm   Permalink

That is pretty damn cool. I'm now wondering whether you couldn't open it up and run it through a laminator and after a little xacto work have a fairly serviceable custom wallet. Make a hole for the driver's license window, use a computer printout of some cool Tiki artwork.

View Profile of Rev. Griz Send a personal message to Rev. Griz  Email Rev. Griz Goto the website of Rev. Griz     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Coco Loco
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-10-13 1:08 pm   Permalink

I had the pleasure of seeing Hanford's new paper wallet, on the way to Hukilau. It was pretty damned cool. It didn't look like paper. It looked like a standard wallet, except personalized in terms of visual and layout. In terms of folds and format it functioned just like a non-paper wallet.

Quote:

On 2006-10-13 12:20, Rev. Griz wrote:
That is pretty damn cool. I'm now wondering whether you couldn't open it up and run it through a laminator and after a little xacto work have a fairly serviceable custom wallet. Make a hole for the driver's license window, use a computer printout of some cool Tiki artwork.

View Profile of Coco Loco Send a personal message to Coco Loco      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
papa oo maumau
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2006-10-16 6:59 pm   Permalink

In China I see wallets made from Stingray. Like sand paper

View Profile of papa oo maumau Send a personal message to papa oo maumau  Email papa oo maumau     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
teaKEY
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-10-18 5:38 pm   Permalink

...or if money was plastic...... Credit Cards.

View Profile of teaKEY Send a personal message to teaKEY  Email teaKEY Goto the website of teaKEY     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hiphipahula
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2006-10-19 1:32 pm   Permalink

My son makes colored tape wallets. He has done this since 4th grade I didn't know anyone else had this special talent!.
if you want one Poobah I will have him make you one? LOL

View Profile of Hiphipahula Send a personal message to Hiphipahula  Email Hiphipahula Goto the website of Hiphipahula     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Coco Loco
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-10-19 2:28 pm   Permalink

Again, having seen the said wallet, I'm not sure Hanford even used tape on it. There was certainly no evidence of that. It was quite compelling.

Quote:

On 2006-10-19 13:32, Hiphipahula wrote:
My son makes colored tape wallets. He has done this since 4th grade I didn't know anyone else had this special talent!.
if you want one Poobah I will have him make you one? LOL

View Profile of Coco Loco Send a personal message to Coco Loco      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Kon-Hemsby
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-10-20 04:47 am   Permalink

I had one made from an ants scrotum....but it only held small change

View Profile of Kon-Hemsby Send a personal message to Kon-Hemsby  Email Kon-Hemsby     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation