FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums » » Creating Tiki » » Tiki Carving » » Clarita's experiments
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 Next Page )
Clarita's experiments
surfintiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-04-09 2:20 pm   Permalink

Rongorongorongorongorongo.
awesomeawesomeawesomeawesome

View Profile of surfintiki Send a personal message to surfintiki  Goto the website of surfintiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Clarita
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-04-11 11:33 am   Permalink

Hey TikiG thanks you for your support, very glad you find it beautiful.

seeks, classy? thanks I'm honored.

Creative Chimp thank you very much!

congatiki thank you a bunch I'm honored you think so.

laojia merci I apprecite your comments always, thanks for being around.

Benzart Thanks SO much, as Terry Urban says (a NZ jade carver i've met over facebook trhu Tama and Paipo) 'i'm carving my little heart out' (i love that phrase of him). It's an honor you see me in what I do, even we've never met, that has to be something important... I totally see you on yours that for sure, so i guess i'm extra happy to be able to join that club

Thanks Atomic Tiki Punk!

Thank you very much amate very glad you think so and that you like.

Thanks tikigodz

surfin surfin surfin thank you thank you thank you !!

View Profile of Clarita Send a personal message to Clarita  Goto the website of Clarita     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tiki 65
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2010-04-12 07:33 am   Permalink

Excellent carving job(s). I wish all the bamboo in and around by tiki bar looked this great. Your designs are well thought out and always a joy to see the end result.

Aloha
Tiki 65

View Profile of tiki 65 Send a personal message to tiki 65  Goto the website of tiki 65     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Clarita
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-05-03 7:21 pm   Permalink

Thank you very much tiki 65.

#8 The protector of the sea

I tought the first pic with the plant, make him look more like a reptile, so I've took this pic from internet of a Hawaiian beach and did this photoshop, to make him look more at his element...

Much aloha TC, wishing the best to each one of you.

View Profile of Clarita Send a personal message to Clarita  Goto the website of Clarita     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
seeksurf
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-05-03 7:49 pm   Permalink

Fabulous! you are getting very creative. Love the theme and many symbols.

View Profile of seeksurf Send a personal message to seeksurf  Email seeksurf Goto the website of seeksurf     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikigodz
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-05-03 8:05 pm   Permalink

diggin the new guy ! Getting crazy with the background info will def set u apart!

View Profile of tikigodz Send a personal message to tikigodz  Email tikigodz     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Atomic Tiki Punk
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-05-03 8:28 pm   Permalink

Looks great! you are just cranking out superior work.

View Profile of Atomic Tiki Punk Send a personal message to Atomic Tiki Punk      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiDaye
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-05-04 01:29 am   Permalink

Clarita - beautiful carve.... what tools do you use to carve the bamboo?

Peace,
Jason <><

View Profile of TikiDaye Send a personal message to TikiDaye      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MadDogMike
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2010-05-04 07:26 am   Permalink

Clarita, absolutely beautiful. Nice Photoshop job too

View Profile of MadDogMike Send a personal message to MadDogMike  Goto the website of MadDogMike     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
congatiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-05-04 1:16 pm   Permalink

More great work Clarita.....just like we expect. Your designs are
always fresh and fun.

View Profile of congatiki Send a personal message to congatiki  Email congatiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiG
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-05-04 1:32 pm   Permalink

As above - great new work, Clarita.

Loving the many symbols and oceanic themes / mirrored elements / yin-yang styling.
My favorite details are the eyes...suns with sun-rays. Very very nice.

Thanks for posting. G

View Profile of TikiG Send a personal message to TikiG  Email TikiG     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
harro
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-05-07 06:02 am   Permalink

Ah Clarita, I didn’t see that you had posted a note about our wedding!! I’m so glad you enjoyed the night. It was all a bit of blur for me really! I’ll post some pics of the tiki bowls etc in another thread sometime soon… and of course your gift!!! It is my favourite of all, its really so beautiful to look at and admire, absolutely amazing that you can get such definition and style into a simple piece of bamboo!! Even though your cell phone pics look great, it doesn’t do the piece justice. When we get settled ill post some more pictures of this beauty up here. We both love it so much and will always appreciate the effort and love you put into making it for us. You really do “carve your little heart out”!! Thanks again!! Muchas gracias, besos

View Profile of harro Send a personal message to harro  Email harro     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
harro
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-05-07 06:03 am   Permalink

oh and the new piece is off the hook as well!!!!
You just keep getting better!!

View Profile of harro Send a personal message to harro  Email harro     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Benzart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-05-09 05:16 am   Permalink

Clarita, love the Protector,, here you go Outdoing yourself again. These guys are getting SO Fantastic, where will it end?? You need a 6 foot bamboo log about 16 inches in Diameter! Can't wait.
Maybe you should do a couple in hard wood too? Although I don't knoe, you sorta OWN the Bamboo carvings????

View Profile of Benzart Send a personal message to Benzart  Email Benzart     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Clarita
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-05-16 12:57 pm   Permalink

Aloha Tiki friends, sorry for the delay, this has been very weird year, so far, in my opinion...

seeksurf thank you very much sir, glad you like.

tikigodz thanks, glad you like the crazy background i'm running out of plants too, so I may be using this resource, i sure would prefer to be able to fly to Hawaii and take pics there but, this is a lot cheaper ...

Atomic Tiki Punk thanks!

TikiDaye thanks. I'm using this two

and I cut them with a hand saw (not the power tool)

MadDogMike thank you very much.

congatiki thanks, very glad you like.

TikiG thank you, I like your interpretation

harro thanks, I'm happy that you guys like your weeding Tiki, I was a little worried you were going to forget him at the party

Benzart thank you very much chief.

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation