FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Tiki Carving Clarita's experiments
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 Next Page )
Clarita's experiments
Clarita
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-02-14 09:06 am   Permalink

Thanks Benz the greatest!!
I didn't do anything, it's all Tiki Farm pure Magic,
I'm extremely honored and happy they used one of my designs,
I'm so proud of this little mug

BTW Thanks so much Tiki Farm!!
this guys are very professional, talented and awesome people,
that manage their business with a lot of care, love and coolness,
I couldn't be more thankful! to be able to be a part of that.

View Profile of Clarita Send a personal message to Clarita  Goto the website of Clarita     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
little lost tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-02-14 09:08 am   Permalink

Saw MY-T at the Farm a few weeks ago....
feels great in your hand and the glaze is AMAZING!

Yay for Clarita!
you NOW have your own MUG!
AWESOME!

View Profile of little lost tiki Send a personal message to little lost tiki  Email little lost tiki Goto the website of little lost tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Clarita
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-02-14 09:18 am   Permalink

Thanks Ken! and for all the inspiration and everything

View Profile of Clarita Send a personal message to Clarita  Goto the website of Clarita     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Chuck Tatum is Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-02-14 1:17 pm   Permalink

Wow, great job on the new mug! Holden, Mike and the crew are the best too.

View Profile of Chuck Tatum is Tiki Send a personal message to Chuck Tatum is Tiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
congatiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-02-14 2:07 pm   Permalink

Nice to visit your website Clarita, looks great, and congratulations
on the Tiki Farm mug. It looks great too. Good to see you back
on TC!

View Profile of congatiki Send a personal message to congatiki  Email congatiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hottiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-02-14 3:49 pm   Permalink

I am glad to see that you are enjoying yourself and staying busy...all your art looks great, the carvings, the new mug, and the web site...WONDERFUL !!!!!!

View Profile of hottiki Send a personal message to hottiki  Email hottiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
surfintiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-02-14 5:42 pm   Permalink

Clarita, that new website is really good. All the fonts, and interactive-ness is great! Saw some pieces I haven't seen before, beautiful.
And WoooOOO, perfect soundtrack, love all those tunes! Great to carve to, browse your site to, live life to! YES!
Aloha

View Profile of surfintiki Send a personal message to surfintiki  Goto the website of surfintiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Clarita
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-02-15 2:54 pm   Permalink

Thanks Chuck!

Thanks conga very glad to be back too.. (you know what I mean, even I can't finish anything yet.. but soon, thanks my friend)

Thank you very much hottiki very nice of you!

Thanks surfin! I suspected you may appreciate that, glad someone clicked the music link too! haha. those are my favorite "surf" songs, I think they represent me great, they do surf that isn't classic surf or surf at all but with definitively surf sounds, but some with and international point of view. Like me that do Tiki that isn't Tiki but it is with my look on them too there are bands from everywhere there two from Argentina, one from Italy, one from Croatia, and some from the US too.
Thanks again!

surfintiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-02-15 7:38 pm   Permalink

Yeah our band was talking about that tonight. Liam, our drummer plays in a bunch of bands, some do a lot of world touring. He was saying Germany is going big on the surf and rockabilly scene now. Love it. Worldwide surf. YEAH And I KNOW down by you guys it's huge too. Prolly bigger than here.

View Profile of surfintiki Send a personal message to surfintiki  Goto the website of surfintiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Lake Surfer
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-02-16 8:35 pm   Permalink

BIg congrats on the mug! Well deserved! Welcome back, we missed you!

View Profile of Lake Surfer Send a personal message to Lake Surfer      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
LoriLovesTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-02-17 08:21 am   Permalink

Quote:

I'll let know you later down the road about my own stuff probably.
Thanks for asking anyways..

***** And also I'm thinking about maybe doing the candle of that mug, it would be a hollow one with a LED candle inside, so you could use it with out burning it and also to be able to lit it inside the box *****
***** would any one be interested? *****

Me!!!!! I'd be interested! I'm going to sign up on Tiki Farm now. Love your website, wish more was for sale.

View Profile of LoriLovesTiki Send a personal message to LoriLovesTiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Captain Jack
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-02-17 11:00 am   Permalink

Great job on your website! And your bamboo carvings continue to set the standard! Quite impressive!

CJ Tropical Tiki FACEBOOK page

openingdaymedia.net

View Profile of Captain Jack Send a personal message to Captain Jack  Email Captain Jack Goto the website of Captain Jack     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Clarita
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-02-19 1:14 pm   Permalink

Surfin, yes I've heard the same thing about Germany, this guy on my space seems to have a ton of amazing surf, I think a lot of it is from there http://www.myspace.com/schamchusai
but I know he puts a lot of bands from around the globe too, so I'm not really sure which ones are German..
also there's a group on FB http://www.facebook.com/groups/surfmusic where there's this guy posting a lot from Spain, I love both sources!
Here meh, it's little too, we have a total of like five bands, but the thing is at least three of then are great!

Lake, thank you very much sir! glad to be back too

Lori thank you! I appreciate it very much I don't sell stuff because the international shipping is ridiculously expensive and not very safe from here, to send items one by one... but I promise I'll find a way soon, to make some of what I do available, at a reasonable price... I'll keep you posted

Thank you very much Captain Jack!!

surfintiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-02-23 5:09 pm   Permalink

Cool! Thanks for the links. The Myspace one is VISUAL OVERLOAD....WhoOOOaHHH!
Here's one...
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Boston-Surf-Rock/162950010413847 local stuff around here.

Bowana
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2012-02-24 6:59 pm   Permalink

Great website, Clarita!
Congrats on the Tiki Farm mug!

View Profile of Bowana Send a personal message to Bowana      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation