FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events Other Events psychotikis are Go!! So. florida Jan 26!!!
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
psychotikis are Go!! So. florida Jan 26!!!
tikijaksin
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-10-19 06:16 am   Permalink

hey everyone Artists and people who like tikis in general. on January 26 2007 the psychos tikis are go show will take place here in Miami florida I'll be posting more info as the time gets closer and more things are confirmed . but to give you all a heads up on the happenings here's da Lowdown: 25 artists some you know from tiki central others from other places will do their thing on the kreepy tiki "psychobilly" mug and also some other treats and artwork including a burlesque show and cocktails will be served for tips. ...artistas who are on here and would really like to show their stuff at this show give me a holla and i can give you the details but i dont have a lot of room left so if ya really want to show yer stuff dont wait around.stay tiki and if ya can come out and see this it will be a party..

Kreepytiki

[ This Message was edited by: tikijaksin 2007-01-11 06:49 ]

View Profile of tikijaksin Send a personal message to tikijaksin  Email tikijaksin Goto the website of tikijaksin     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
JETSETTER
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-10-19 07:45 am   Permalink

LOOKING FORWARD TO HEARING DETAILS ON THE SHOW...

IF YOU'RE LOOKING FOR A VENUE FOR THE NEXT ONE, LOOK NO FURTHER!

HOPE TO SEE YOU HERE SATURDAY @ THE JETSETTER FOR THE 'HUKILAU HANGOVER' PARTY... WON'T BE A PARTY WITHOUT THE ABSINTHE! LOL

View Profile of JETSETTER Send a personal message to JETSETTER  Email JETSETTER Goto the website of JETSETTER     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikijaksin
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-10-19 7:57 pm   Permalink

thanks a lot Mr Mike Jones i will work with ya in da future for sure brah. i will post more info tomorrow hopefully . artists thanks for the huge response with the pm's. i ask all you guys and gals to please from now on send me the pics of youre work you want to submit for the show to save us all time at : kreepytiki@hotmail.com .....dont wait too long as i dont have a lot more space left. mahaloz , jaksin

Kreepytiki

View Profile of tikijaksin Send a personal message to tikijaksin  Email tikijaksin Goto the website of tikijaksin     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
teaKEY
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-10-19 8:29 pm   Permalink

The 25 artist mugs is a big interest to me. I know that I will not make it to the show in person so there has got to be a way for all the TikiCentral members to see the mugs on or just before go day and some how have a chance to buy.

This will increase sales and desirability greatly. The online viewing creates fame and the online buying creates fortune. And a great deal of the big players live on the other side but what I'm talking about is not new to anyone.

View Profile of teaKEY Send a personal message to teaKEY  Email teaKEY Goto the website of teaKEY     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikijaksin
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-10-26 06:28 am   Permalink

ok here's a "teaser Flyer" to help spread da werd. right now some of the confirmed artists are to include : Joe Vitale , Pooch, Keith Ciamarello , Flounder, Doug Dorr from kustomkreations, Donalla Vitale,Crash, Loonatiki, Beon kreepy, John Vale, David Krys, Nicholas Satterfield, Lola "Deathtrap photography", and a big slew uv others i will be posting up soon . stay tiki and again artists if yu want to show some tiki art pm me and i'll send you the details . mahaloz fer looking

tikijaksin
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-10-26 06:28 am   Permalink

ok here's a "teaser Flyer" to help spread da werd. right now some of the confirmed artists are to include : Joe Vitale , Pooch, Keith Ciamarello , Flounder, Doug Dorr from kustomkreations, Donalla Vitale,Crash, Loonatiki, Beon kreepy, John Vale, David Krys, Nicholas Satterfield, Lola "Deathtrap photography", and a big slew uv others i will be posting up soon . stay tiki and again artists if yu want to show some tiki art pm me and i'll send you the details . mahaloz fer looking

tikijaksin
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-10-26 08:11 am   Permalink

just to not cause confusion the artist i listed as "Flounder" is Tom fowner . not to cause any confusion is just this is also the name this artist goes by his email. again sorry about any confusion, jaksin

Kreepytiki

Psycho Tiki D
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-10-26 4:19 pm   Permalink

Did someone say Psycho Tiki?? When are you guys comin' to the "Left Coast"?

Psycho Tiki D (I know I am but what are you)?

View Profile of Psycho Tiki D Send a personal message to Psycho Tiki D  Email Psycho Tiki D     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikijaksin
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-10-26 7:35 pm   Permalink

sooner than later bro sooner than later. in the meantime this will haff to do

tikijaksin
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-11-06 10:57 am   Permalink

The New Flyer Is Out!!!

ThIs SHIt IS GoIng To Be CraZY...
bE tHeRe!!!

[ This Message was edited by: tikijaksin 2006-11-06 10:58 ]

tikijaksin
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-01-11 06:32 am   Permalink

just givin a bump to our show . i have gotten almost all of the artwork from all the artists from different parts uv da world and all ican say is "DANG"!! if you are one of the artists and are on here a big thanks for everything i have had not one second to breathe and email most people but i really appreciate all of your works . heres our final flyer

Gallery 138
2633A NW 20TH ST
Miami, FL 33142
Friday Jan 26, 2007
at 8:00 PM

if you r on myspace send me a friend request if I'm not already ur friend...
Kreepy Tiki MySpace

Kreepytiki

[ This Message was edited by: tikijaksin 2007-01-11 06:38 ]

Joe V.
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2007-01-20 11:10 am   Permalink

Here's our stuff for the show:

Before:

After:

View Profile of Joe V. Send a personal message to Joe V.  Email Joe V. Goto the website of Joe V.     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TravelingJones
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2007-01-20 1:05 pm   Permalink

SsweeetT Kreepy Tikis, Joe & Donella V!!!

Ho dat JakSin... anymore Kreepy Sneak-a-Peeks ready for GO???

Miami Psycho Show gonna be Hot! Hot! Hot!

Flip-flOp-fLipPp...

View Profile of TravelingJones Send a personal message to TravelingJones      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
AlohaStation
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-01-26 06:58 am   Permalink

BUMP!

Tonight in Miami.

View Profile of AlohaStation Send a personal message to AlohaStation  Goto the website of AlohaStation     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
teaKEY
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-01-27 12:52 pm   Permalink

Last Night!

Any pictures and word about it. I just mostly want to event pics and mug shots. Mug shots, thats a good one.

View Profile of teaKEY Send a personal message to teaKEY  Email teaKEY Goto the website of teaKEY     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation