FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events Other Events psychotikis are Go!! So. florida Jan 26!!!
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
psychotikis are Go!! So. florida Jan 26!!!
TravelingJones
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2007-01-27 3:21 pm   Permalink

Yeah, what da teaKEY said...line up da mug shotz! tee hee, "line up-mug shotz"!!
Where are the show photos...PsychoTikis are GO, GOING, GONE?!!! JakSin... whaaazzzuuup?!!

Flip-flOp-FlipPp...

View Profile of TravelingJones Send a personal message to TravelingJones      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikijaksin
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-01-28 1:08 pm   Permalink

ok first off i would like to thank all you guys and lovely gals that mede it out to da show ,seeing you all there even though i dont know most of you (unfortunately) on a personal level as when im at an event it is usually all work and more work and dont really get to meet anyone real well. but seeing you there made all the hard work worth it .It was a total success as over 200 people came thru and enjoyed the event I have learned a lot from putting together my first show and look to putting together more stuff. some tiki some not . again thanks to all you (sorry i dont know youre names )that are on here but for Tiki Kiliki , Torchy Taboo, PooCh, N. Satterfield , Tom Fowner, all the Florida tikiphiles that made it out ,and everyone who helpedme put this together you know who you are ...anyways here are some pics of the work i took some of these right before we opened (sorry if they look crappy) oh and not all this is still available as some of the artwork is already sold . if you want to know about something specific email me . the guys and gals from here who have emailed me already about artwork they want to buy dont worry " I gotZ you" there was a lot more artwork and mugs. i will post more pics uv da show as i get em. enjoy

painting by michael fredrics

painting by skrat

bob scott

steve whittenberger

me and my better half

keith ciamarello & electrobunni

doug dorr & kreepy jaksin

john vale & marcus pinero

kreepy lourdes & joe vitale

donella vitale & clyde the kid (my nephew,he's

pooch

nati & tiki lourdes

jaksin, n. satterfield, and torchy taboo

View Profile of tikijaksin Send a personal message to tikijaksin  Email tikijaksin Goto the website of tikijaksin     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikilourdes

Posted: 2007-01-29 3:56 pm   Permalink

I dont post much, since my other half is the one that takes care
of that, but i'd like to take a minute and thank all of the people that
attended our "psyChoTikiS aRe Go!" show this past friday in miami, florida.
we had a great turnout and the place was jam packed!
the performances were great, the art was great, and the crowd was great!
we have had a great response from everyone and we totally appreciate that!
we got some more pictures on the way!
also:
i kustomized my own psychotiki hula girl! it is for sale.
if you are interested, write me or email me at
lourdes540@yahoo.com

tiki lourdes

View Profile of tikilourdes Send a personal message to tikilourdes      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
teaKEY
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-02-05 08:44 am   Permalink

Wow, thanks for all the great event photos. So many great photos, helps me feel like I'm apart of it all. And of course, I love to check out the talent.

Found a couple painted mugs on the Bay

Here
Here
each for 150

And
And HERE
Only 50

View Profile of teaKEY Send a personal message to teaKEY  Email teaKEY Goto the website of teaKEY     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation