FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Doug Horne aka Swamp Fire Lounge in Del Mar
Doug Horne aka Swamp Fire Lounge in Del Mar
Swamp Fire
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-10-24 09:57 am   Permalink

Hey all, I will have a booth at the Harvest Festival at the Del Mar fair grounds. 2260 Jimmey Durante Blvd. Oct. 27, 28 &29.

I have some new stuff including some pieces I did for Fender guitar. If you think you can make it I have some free
passes just drop me an e-mail today and I can mail them out to you. First come first serve.

http://harvestfestival.com/

The Art of Doug Horne
http://www.swampfirelounge.com/

View Profile of Swamp Fire Send a personal message to Swamp Fire  Email Swamp Fire Goto the website of Swamp Fire     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
pablus
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-10-24 11:20 am   Permalink

Hey Doug,
I'd be interested to see what you did for Fender.

But...I live in Florida.

View Profile of pablus Send a personal message to pablus  Email pablus Goto the website of pablus     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Monkeyman
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-10-24 11:47 am   Permalink

I would be interested in swinging by on my way back north from the carving weekend. Its on my way home.

Let me know if you are spending any other time in the area. Stop by the Monkeyman lounge on Monday after I get home from work.

View Profile of Monkeyman Send a personal message to Monkeyman  Email Monkeyman     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
dibroc
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-10-24 2:05 pm   Permalink

I have seen the Fender pieces they are bad ass. May start playing again.

View Profile of dibroc Send a personal message to dibroc      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Mr. NoNaMe
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-10-30 06:45 am   Permalink

Hey Swampfire,
Thanks for the tickets. The prints look great! Nice meeting you again.

View Profile of Mr. NoNaMe Send a personal message to Mr. NoNaMe      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
dibroc
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-10-30 08:47 am   Permalink

Doug, enjoyed meeting you and thanks for inviting us. "The Pick Up Artist" is framed and looks great. take care. John

View Profile of dibroc Send a personal message to dibroc      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
The Granite Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-10-30 09:23 am   Permalink

Very interested in seeing the Fender stuff too! Any online pics anywhere?

View Profile of The Granite Tiki Send a personal message to The Granite Tiki  Email The Granite Tiki Goto the website of The Granite Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Matt Reese
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-10-31 05:55 am   Permalink

So, how'd it go? Was the festival good? Long days I bet.

View Profile of Matt Reese Send a personal message to Matt Reese  Email Matt Reese     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Mr. NoNaMe
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-10-31 07:48 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2006-10-31 05:55, Matt Reese wrote:
So, how'd it go? Was the festival good? Long days I bet.

I arrived around 1:30pm on Friday. Holy pupu, there were lots of people there. Mrs. NoNaMe said, "Everyone AND their mother is here."
I would guess at least 2000 peeps that day. I cannot imagine the madness over Sat & Sun.

View Profile of Mr. NoNaMe Send a personal message to Mr. NoNaMe      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Swamp Fire
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-10-31 2:39 pm   Permalink

Just wanted to send a thank you to everyone who came out to see me. You guys all helped make it a great show!
Mahalo!

The Art of Doug Horne
http://www.swampfirelounge.com/

View Profile of Swamp Fire Send a personal message to Swamp Fire  Email Swamp Fire Goto the website of Swamp Fire     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
nicktiki
Grand Member (3 years)  

Posted: 2006-11-01 8:02 pm   Permalink

Hey Doug,

Sorry I missed you in Del Mar. I would've liked to see you, Stacy and the new Fender art. Between finishing the new issue, taking pictures at the Carving seminar, and making a mandatory trip to the "Pumpkin Patch," I couldn't get there. I'll catch you the next time, maybe we can even have a drink or two.

Nick

View Profile of nicktiki Send a personal message to nicktiki  Email nicktiki Goto the website of nicktiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation