FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Tiki Magazine release and Artshow Nov11 at the Tonga Hut
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 Next Page )
Tiki Magazine release and Artshow Nov11 at the Tonga Hut
GROG
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2006-10-24 6:58 pm   Permalink

Aloha Tiki Central,

Join us at the Tonga Hut November 11th at 7:30 PM for the release of the latest Tiki Magazine.

There will be an artshow in conjunction, and Tiki Tony (featured Tiki Magazine artist) will also be releasing his latest tiki mug. Some of the other artists who will be there with artwork for show and sell include Squid, Ken Ruzic, Kirby, Suzanne Mosher, Johnny the Pinstriper, and others.

All drinks from the "Liquid Exotica" list will be discounted.

The Tonga Hut is located at 12808 Victory Blvd. at Coldwater Canyon in North Hollywood.

Flier coming soon.

View Profile of GROG Send a personal message to GROG      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
smgleason47
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-10-24 7:43 pm   Permalink

SWEET. that is all i can say......

and not even far from home - Yippee

mg

View Profile of smgleason47 Send a personal message to smgleason47  Email smgleason47     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hiltiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-10-24 9:25 pm   Permalink

I will be there for sure.

View Profile of hiltiki Send a personal message to hiltiki  Goto the website of hiltiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hiphipahula
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2006-10-24 10:44 pm   Permalink

Sounds good times for sure, Look'in forwards to seeing the artists & meeting Tiki Tony & checking out his new mug. See ya all there.....

View Profile of Hiphipahula Send a personal message to Hiphipahula  Email Hiphipahula Goto the website of Hiphipahula     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
squid
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-10-24 11:37 pm   Permalink

Grog will also be presenting a live musical demonstration of his newfound command of the English language! Co-starring Rex Harrison. Don't miss it!

View Profile of squid Send a personal message to squid  Goto the website of squid     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SoccerTiki

Posted: 2006-10-25 08:40 am   Permalink

Sounds like a trip to North Hollywood is in order!

View Profile of SoccerTiki Send a personal message to SoccerTiki  Email SoccerTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Ice
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2006-10-25 09:44 am   Permalink

Hi Grog do you have space for another vender? Close and a chance to meet more of the Tiki crowd.

View Profile of Tiki Ice Send a personal message to Tiki Ice  Email Tiki Ice     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kirby
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-10-25 10:12 am   Permalink

squid, Im not sure grunts and clicks are considered the english language...

View Profile of kirby Send a personal message to kirby  Email kirby Goto the website of kirby     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Shark Art
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-10-25 11:16 am   Permalink

I am so there! (for real this time, not like when I missed Crazy Al's walk through! Sheesh!) Tiki Magazine is one of the reasons I even found the Tiki community! I think Nick is doing the Lord's work! ("the Lord" in this case being Konoloa I think) - And I had the great pleasure to meet Tiki Tony at Tikis and Terrors II, and what a cool cat he is! I am so jazzed by everything he is doing. Can't wait to see more of his work in person!
K. Angel Pilago (Hawaiian Elder & my personal Yoda)
[img]http://tikiroom.com/img/5514x538c224a.jpg[

View Profile of Tiki Shark Art Send a personal message to Tiki Shark Art  Email Tiki Shark Art Goto the website of Tiki Shark Art     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GROG

Posted: 2006-10-25 12:22 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2006-10-24 23:37, squid wrote:
Grog will also be presenting a live musical demonstration of his newfound command of the English language! Co-starring Rex Harrison. Don't miss it!

Indubitably

Tiki Ice---GROG have to check with the powers-that-be.

View Profile of GROG Send a personal message to GROG      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
little lost tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-10-25 1:27 pm   Permalink

My Fair GROGGie?
This should be quite fun! Going to the cave (studio) tonight and seeing what pieces would be appropriate for a Tiki Magazine/Tiki Tony/Tonga Hut venue! Seeing as the date is a week and a half away.I'll check with my Menehunes and see if they can paint some new pieces just for this event!

www.kinnyruzic.com Art Blogs Wishes Fulfilled!
I'm on Facebook too! under my real name Ken Ruzic
Yeeeeeeeah!

View Profile of little lost tiki Send a personal message to little lost tiki  Email little lost tiki Goto the website of little lost tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
DarkTiki
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2006-10-26 03:30 am   Permalink

Sounds like a good time, hope I am there.

View Profile of DarkTiki Send a personal message to DarkTiki  Email DarkTiki Goto the website of DarkTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
DarkTiki
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2006-10-26 03:46 am   Permalink

Maybe I can contribute, more than happy to help out

View Profile of DarkTiki Send a personal message to DarkTiki  Email DarkTiki Goto the website of DarkTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Heath
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-10-26 07:06 am   Permalink

It's THAT week-end?!!

Aw crap!!!!!!!!!

[ This Message was edited by: Heath 2006-10-26 07:07 ]

View Profile of Heath Send a personal message to Heath  Email Heath     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GROG

Posted: 2006-10-26 12:18 pm   Permalink

A wise-guy, eh?

Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation