FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Travel Hawaii Vacation Tips
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 Next Page )
Hawaii Vacation Tips
lunavideogames
Grand Member (2 years)  

Posted: 2013-05-13 11:15 am   Permalink

The walking tour by Phillip Roberts is great! He does it for free, just because he likes to. You will see tikis that you would miss if you are unaware of there whereabouts. Phillip is a fun guy. He really knows the history and origins of everything in the area. He will take you through the International Marketplace and tell you all about Don the Beachcomber and Trader Vic's impact on the area. The International Marketplace has been threatened to be going away at anytime, so it might be the last time you will be able to experience it. I say that the walking tour is a must.

Phillip Roberts wrote Waikiki Tiki.

View Profile of lunavideogames Send a personal message to lunavideogames      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Phillip Roberts
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-06-15 8:03 pm   Permalink

Thanks Luna,

High praise. Waikiki Tiki walking tours will cease on August 15th, 2013. I will not do them after that date.

Best,

Phillip

View Profile of Phillip Roberts Send a personal message to Phillip Roberts  Email Phillip Roberts     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hang10tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-06-16 3:11 pm   Permalink

Phil
U da man
Great tour

Jon

View Profile of hang10tiki Send a personal message to hang10tiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Phillip Roberts
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-06-18 12:55 am   Permalink

mahalo Nui Loa brother!

Feel free to post a few pics of the tour...

View Profile of Phillip Roberts Send a personal message to Phillip Roberts  Email Phillip Roberts     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bamalamalu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-06-24 8:39 pm   Permalink

Quote:
Waikiki Tiki walking tours will cease on August 15th, 2013. I will not do them after that date.

Sob! It's the beginning of the end....So glad we were able to get in on this last year. Definitely recommended to anyone with an upcoming trip.

Thanks again for a great day, Phillip.

Get in while you can!

View Profile of bamalamalu Send a personal message to bamalamalu  Email bamalamalu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
lunavideogames
Grand Member (2 years)  

Posted: 2013-06-25 6:48 pm   Permalink

Images from Phillip Roberts walking tiki tour. Only happening for another month and a half. Go now if you haven't and do not pass up the chance if you will be on Oahu!

And some of the many tikis and history ball Saks will be destroying...

View Profile of lunavideogames Send a personal message to lunavideogames      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
LoriLovesTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-07-11 09:03 am   Permalink

I'm so disappointed to hear that Phillip! I'm flying into Honolulu late on the 15th of August!

View Profile of LoriLovesTiki Send a personal message to LoriLovesTiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Phillip Roberts
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-07-13 09:49 am   Permalink

Well ok, I am actually doing one more tour on the 16th for some TC members... I had previously booked it. You can come along... Email me for details...

LoriLovesTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-07-17 07:06 am   Permalink

PM sent! Thanks for the personal invite, Phillip!

View Profile of LoriLovesTiki Send a personal message to LoriLovesTiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Phillip Roberts
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-07-19 11:01 pm   Permalink

Aloha,

Of course, Lori. The August 16th tour will be not only the last but most probably will be an extended one... Walk as long as you can. It is going to start LATE. 3P hawaii time. Meet at the Entrance at King's Village...

I will be back in Hawaii to get hitched to my girl in December and wiill do a tour 12/7 for the wedding party and anyone else who might be in Waikiki. So if coming, let me know!

Phillip

lunavideogames
Grand Member (2 years)  

Posted: 2013-07-20 2:42 pm   Permalink

Congrats Phillip!!!!!

That is awesome news! Em and I are super happy to hear that!!!!

Phillip Roberts
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-08-05 9:57 pm   Permalink

Mahalo.

So yeah, last waikiki tik tour is set for 8/16/2013.. 3P at King's Village entrance on Kaiulani.. If like come, please let me know. Will be pleased to have you. If here before that day and like to meet up shoot over an email

PR

[ This Message was edited by: Phillip Roberts 2013-08-05 22:00 ]

Pittsburgh pauly
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-08-07 7:05 pm   Permalink

Next Week! I'll be in Hawai'i next week!
I'm about to bust open
(and so confused on what to do after going over and over the threads here)
Just wanted to share that.
thanks, bye.

View Profile of Pittsburgh pauly Send a personal message to Pittsburgh pauly  Goto the website of Pittsburgh pauly     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiTacky
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2013-08-07 8:08 pm   Permalink

Which island?

View Profile of TikiTacky Send a personal message to TikiTacky  Goto the website of TikiTacky     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Pittsburgh pauly
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-08-10 10:23 am   Permalink

O'ahu Aug 16-20
Big Island 20-23
If anyone's around would love to meet some TC ohana!

Quote:

On 2013-08-07 20:08, TikiTacky wrote:
Which island?

View Profile of Pittsburgh pauly Send a personal message to Pittsburgh pauly  Goto the website of Pittsburgh pauly     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation