FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Travel Hawaii Vacation Tips
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 )
Hawaii Vacation Tips
LoriLovesTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-08-10 7:53 pm   Permalink

Pauly,

I'm so confused too! And I have 4 islands to be confused about. The thing that's bugging me is that I have no idea how long it will take me to get places. I might not get to half of what's on my list.

Looking forward to our tour together!
Lori

View Profile of LoriLovesTiki Send a personal message to LoriLovesTiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Phillip Roberts
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-08-12 01:48 am   Permalink

No worriez. Can help. Gonna be a great tour. I'm even gonna tell my really dirty joke. It is filthy.

PHillip

Quote:

On 2013-08-10 19:53, LoriLovesTiki wrote:
Pauly,

I'm so confused too! And I have 4 islands to be confused about. The thing that's bugging me is that I have no idea how long it will take me to get places. I might not get to half of what's on my list.

Lori

View Profile of Phillip Roberts Send a personal message to Phillip Roberts  Email Phillip Roberts     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiSpeer
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2013-08-13 02:40 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2013-07-13 09:49, Phillip Roberts wrote:
Well ok, I am actually doing one more tour on the 16th for some TC members... I had previously booked it. You can come along... Email me for details...

Thanks for the fantastic time Phillip. The Mia Tai's were a killer. Peter & Karyn

View Profile of TikiSpeer Send a personal message to TikiSpeer      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Alii Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-08-13 11:29 am   Permalink

I've been living in Kona on the Big Island since 1999 and welcome the opportunity to meet the visiting Tiki family.
Always a pleasure shrinking the spinning blue marble upon which we are all travelers.

View Profile of Alii Tiki Send a personal message to Alii Tiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Pittsburgh pauly
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-08-13 1:49 pm   Permalink

FOUR ISLANDS?! I hope you're there for a few weeks

Quote:

On 2013-08-10 19:53, LoriLovesTiki wrote:
Pauly,

Lori

View Profile of Pittsburgh pauly Send a personal message to Pittsburgh pauly  Goto the website of Pittsburgh pauly     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Pittsburgh pauly
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-08-14 2:54 pm   Permalink

Would be great to meet up. I'll be staying at the Royal Kona Aug 20-23
We'll definitely be at Don's Thursday night (probably every night!), maybe I should just create a TC event!

Quote:

On 2013-08-13 11:29, Alii Tiki wrote:
I've been living in Kona on the Big Island since 1999 and welcome the opportunity to meet the visiting Tiki family.
Always a pleasure shrinking the spinning blue marble upon which we are all travelers.

View Profile of Pittsburgh pauly Send a personal message to Pittsburgh pauly  Goto the website of Pittsburgh pauly     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
LoriLovesTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-08-14 4:49 pm   Permalink

We're leaving on jet plane...

My husband and I leave Newark, NJ tomorrow after lunch and land in Honolulu 7pm local time. We will spend Friday and most of Saturday on Oahu and will be getting a walking tour from Phillip after we visit Pearl Harbor on Friday (with Pittsburgh Pauly). Then on Saturday we board the Pride of America to visit Maui (where I'll meet Scott & Rob, Beachbumz & MauiTiki), The Big Island (both sides) and Kauai before heading back to Oahu to visit the Polynesian Cultural Center and maybe meet Gecko.

I'm gonna come home LOADED with tiki stuff!!!!!! If you lived in a place as devoid of tiki as New Jersey you'd understand my enthusiasm for the shopping part.

View Profile of LoriLovesTiki Send a personal message to LoriLovesTiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Alii Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-08-14 6:24 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2013-08-14 14:54, Pittsburgh pauly wrote:
Would be great to meet up. I'll be staying at the Royal Kona Aug 20-23
We'll definitely be at Don's Thursday night (probably every night!), maybe I should just create a TC event!

Sent ya a PM Pauly ...

View Profile of Alii Tiki Send a personal message to Alii Tiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation