Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Collecting Tiki I guess this goes here
I guess this goes here
Mr. NoNaMe
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-11-01 3:28 pm   Permalink

I knew what I wanted at Spirit as it was 50% off day today. I wanted the skull punch cups without the massive punch bowl that would never be used and really no place in the house to be stored.

You should have seen all the Halloween freaks there after Halloween. I was there. Fortunatley I have no more room for goth as I went tiki.

Cobain from TikiLand happened to get there after me. I was already in line when I saw that he had two box loads of "booty" for his pirate/halloween gigs. I was at the register and he was 20 minutes back in line. I asked if "our"heavy boxes could get in lione know. the nice lady said yes. I called Cobain over and he bought my $15 worth of cups and dog toys.

Anyways, here is the pic.

[ This Message was edited by: Mr. NoNaMe 2006-11-01 15:29 ]

View Profile of Mr. NoNaMe Send a personal message to Mr. NoNaMe      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Moki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-11-01 9:09 pm   Permalink

Nice mugs, but the glass really kicks ass

View Profile of Moki Send a personal message to Moki  Email Moki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Mr. NoNaMe
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-11-02 07:16 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2006-11-01 21:09, Moki wrote:
Nice mugs, but the glass really kicks ass

Yeah. I hear it is from some defunct bar from the 40's that someone has reopened. I thought I heard that two guys that came back from the Marshall Islands and Hawaii after WWII opened it.
My grampa's memory isn't so hot now. He vaguely remembers it. But, I think he is just trying to make me feel good. All he really remembers is being handed Scotch Mists before a stormy flight.

This is all just hear-say. All I am really sure of is the Scotch Mist part. Gramps would always offer one up when I came over and procede to tell the story.
His Scotch Mist is really a Rusty Nail.

View Profile of Mr. NoNaMe Send a personal message to Mr. NoNaMe      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hodadhank
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-11-02 08:18 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2006-11-01 21:09, Moki wrote:
... but the glass really kicks ass

"Um lemme see...Class. Alas. Brass. Grass. Surpass. Mass. Harass. Pass. Lass. Gas.
Doze are some tings dat rhyme wit Kicks Ass."

- XOXO Tony

View Profile of hodadhank Send a personal message to hodadhank      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Mr. NoNaMe
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-11-02 08:40 am   Permalink

Walking the dogs last night after dinner we were trying to figure out Latke's last name. We could't remember. Something with a "V"?

Is it Gravas?

[ This Message was edited by: Mr. NoNaMe 2006-11-02 08:42 ]

kikekeki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-11-02 09:52 am   Permalink

why yes...
Latka Gravis

View Profile of kikekeki Send a personal message to kikekeki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation