FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events Other Events ikitnrev in Milwaukee -- Nov 21 - Foundation?
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
ikitnrev in Milwaukee -- Nov 21 - Foundation?
MrBaliHai
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-11-21 10:13 am   Permalink

I would, but I'm going out of the country on a business trip.

View Profile of MrBaliHai Send a personal message to MrBaliHai  Goto the website of MrBaliHai     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
exotica59
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-11-22 12:13 pm   Permalink

It was great spending time with you Vern! Dave and tikibars came out as well and we had a fine time sampling the drinks and taking in the sites of the Foundation.
Good seeing you all!

View Profile of exotica59 Send a personal message to exotica59  Email exotica59     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
ikitnrev
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2006-11-22 3:57 pm   Permalink

I also greatly enjoyed the evening, and now have further reason to visit Milwaukee more in the future. It was a small thrill, to order my first mai-tai at the Foundation, and watching as the bartender slapped the mint sprigs for the drink. I kind of lost track of how many drinks I had, but all of them were definitely tiki-worthy. I also completed a first for myself, by ordering a tiki drink and a stick of beef jerky at the same time.

Thanks to all who showed up - you helped make the evening, and my whole trip, more enjoyable.

Vern

View Profile of ikitnrev Send a personal message to ikitnrev  Email ikitnrev     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikibars
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-01-18 11:51 pm   Permalink

Complete jackassery (I mean that in the best way possible).

Ver (ikitnrev), Mel (Exotica 59) and her main man Roger, Dave (Lake Surfer), and me at Foundation and Rendez'vous.
We must do it again some time.

View Profile of tikibars Send a personal message to tikibars  Email tikibars Goto the website of tikibars     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
ikitnrev
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2007-01-19 01:01 am   Permalink

Thanks for the pictures, James. I had forgotten all about that mural.

Those Foundation drinks were quite good, and I lost count of how many I had. Those pictures remind me of why I was moving so slowly the next day.

Thanks to all who showed up, and to Lake Surfer for alerting me to the existence of the Foundation.

Vern

View Profile of ikitnrev Send a personal message to ikitnrev  Email ikitnrev     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Lake Surfer
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-01-19 1:43 pm   Permalink

Thanks for the pictures James, and thanks to all you guys and Mel for making the trip up to our little tiki hideaway.

Hope to see you all back here again! Keep in mind that the Haole Kats will more than likely be playing at Foundation again mid to late summer for their Midwestern tour.

And Hale Nalu (my home bar) is nearing completion. I'd love to show it off if any of you are in the area.

View Profile of Lake Surfer Send a personal message to Lake Surfer      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation