[Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums » » Bilge » » jalapeño poppers
jalapeño poppers
Johnny Dollar
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-11-14 06:56 am   Permalink

hey guys,

we have just relased a line of frozen bar snacks including jalapeño poppers, mozzarella sticks, and breaded mushrooms.

http://www.poppers.com/html/products/home.asp

since you seem to enjoy drinks and snacks associated with them, we figure you would enjoy these. after all, jalapeño poppers have been around for twenty years and people really seem to enjoy them. and we are highly skilled in making them, so you should respect that.

if you do, please pass it on to all of your bar snacking friends,

yours,

señor pepper pantalones

View Profile of Johnny Dollar Send a personal message to Johnny Dollar  Email Johnny Dollar Goto the website of Johnny Dollar     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Sabu The Coconut Boy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-11-14 11:20 am   Permalink

I agree. Jalepeno Poppers are the kewlest swanky appetizer. Or you can make a whole meal of them! I enjoy eating your poppers while listening to my Shakira cds, since her music has that exotic, South-American feel that we all look for here. And I also like them because I can eat them here at home. Trader Vic's won't let me have appetizers and drinks in short & flip-flops, so I find these more convenient.

Mahalo!

Sabu

View Profile of Sabu The Coconut Boy Send a personal message to Sabu The Coconut Boy  Email Sabu The Coconut Boy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
aquaorama
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-11-14 3:27 pm   Permalink

Hey those look great! I'd love to just "Pop" a Popper in my mouth. So Kewl!

View Profile of aquaorama Send a personal message to aquaorama      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hakalugi
Site Administrator

Posted: 2006-11-14 9:00 pm   Permalink

Yes, jalapeño poppers are the best but if you really want to do it right, be sure to juggle them for ten minutes before serving them to your guests.

View Profile of Hakalugi Send a personal message to Hakalugi      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tekoteko
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-08-20 5:40 pm   Permalink

bump

View Profile of tekoteko Send a personal message to tekoteko  Email tekoteko     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Thomas
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-09-03 09:22 am   Permalink

It's important to resist efforts to sneak words like "popper" and "smoothie" into one's vocabulary. Be ever vigilant!

Or don't, it's really up to you.

View Profile of Thomas Send a personal message to Thomas      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation