FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events martini kings playing at tiki oasis 7
martini kings playing at tiki oasis 7
martini kings
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-11-16 6:50 pm   Permalink

just got the word and thought i'd share the excitement. it is a long ways off but we are lookin forward to it!
maholo!
tony
www.martinikings.net

View Profile of martini kings Send a personal message to martini kings  Email martini kings Goto the website of martini kings     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tedtiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-11-16 11:44 pm   Permalink

Thats great. I 1st saw you guys at Oasis '05 and bought every cd you had put out. We don't get much of that kind of music out here in the sticks.

View Profile of tedtiki Send a personal message to tedtiki  Email tedtiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikihai
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-11-20 06:24 am   Permalink

I hope we don't have to wait that long to see the Martini Kings perform...I checked your website and there isn't anything going on. Any plans to play around SoCal in the near future?

View Profile of tikihai Send a personal message to tikihai      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Daves Not Home
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-11-20 09:47 am   Permalink

Sweet! And we can't wait to catch you guys at the Atomic Frolic in January.

View Profile of Daves Not Home Send a personal message to Daves Not Home  Goto the website of Daves Not Home     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hodadhank
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-11-20 10:27 am   Permalink

The SD buzz has the owner of the Bali Hai possibly erecting a permanent band shell for live performance. While in town maybe you cats could set up a regular schedule!

View Profile of hodadhank Send a personal message to hodadhank      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Polynesiac
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2006-11-20 4:04 pm   Permalink

that's great news tony! I'm already lookin' forward to it...which reminds me....I gotta get me some more of your albums!

OMG! I'm on Instagram!

View Profile of Polynesiac Send a personal message to Polynesiac  Email Polynesiac Goto the website of Polynesiac     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation