FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums » » Creating Tiki » » Other Crafts » » huhulala now with pink!!!
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
huhulala now with pink!!!
kooche
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-01-19 9:07 pm   Permalink

yeah - i understood what you meant - bitches man - no taste whatsoever - not saying i am not a fan of having eyes but those people are not just probably the most boring friggin people in the world to talk amongst - can you imagine the gossamer wings that their tongues fly on when they meet someone who they are actually attracted to?

pedestrians RULE!

View Profile of kooche Send a personal message to kooche  Goto the website of kooche     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Shark Art
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2007-01-20 11:35 pm   Permalink

Kooche, Wow! Congrats on all the up coming shows! That's fantastic! You are hot and getting hotter! Your images are intense, powerful, full of energy and full of fun! Yet also stepping to the dark side with a maniacal glee - OLE! I'm so impressed with your sense of quality I'm going to look into Harvest for my first prints. (if I get there) and I'll heed your warning about getting good photos... so pesky those things! The lost possible book of the first 75 tiki images is a bit heart wrenching. You're right. You have to do it right. Shag's book came out great, I could see a book of your work equally as beautiful. (And I wait it, with cash in hand.)

View Profile of Tiki Shark Art Send a personal message to Tiki Shark Art  Email Tiki Shark Art Goto the website of Tiki Shark Art     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kooche
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-01-21 1:50 pm   Permalink

Tiki Shark

you are too too kind my friend...i am a huge fan of your work! IF YOU GET THERE? MAN YOU WERE THERE SO LONG AGO!

harvest will no stear you wrong at all. they'll do repros on canvas and it'll look just amazing. if you went BIGGER with your prints - just for fun - say you doub;ed the size you would do a backflip for them. i mean it, you'd fly out of you body. they really know how tto do what they do.

many many thanks for the kind words. i love your paintings and i love your thread!

mahalo and aloha!
Miles

View Profile of kooche Send a personal message to kooche  Goto the website of kooche     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Sneakytiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-01-22 11:08 pm   Permalink

Paris doesn't have melons like that tho...Nice!

View Profile of Sneakytiki Send a personal message to Sneakytiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kooche
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-01-24 1:29 pm   Permalink

read out of context i thougt you meant that Paris France doesn't have boobs like that - and i'm pretty sure that a city like that has all kinds of them

now that i have looked the thread over i see what we're talking about and yeah bell is in ref to PH

Sneakytiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-01-24 2:44 pm   Permalink

Uhm, I forgot to quote what I was responding to there. Sorry for the confusion and unintentionally insulting Parisian women,.

ST

View Profile of Sneakytiki Send a personal message to Sneakytiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kooche
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-01-25 6:14 pm   Permalink

paris hilton doesn't do a thing for me - i dig pedestrian beauties

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation