FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums » » Tiki Events » » California Events » » The Tonga Hut Tiki Wonderland Art show and Mug launch Dec16, 2006
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 Next Page )
The Tonga Hut Tiki Wonderland Art show and Mug launch Dec16, 2006
GROG
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2006-11-21 1:48 pm   Permalink

Aloho Everybody!

We had such blast at the last art show at the Tonga Hut,we decided to do it again!! You can do all your one-stop Christmas shopping at the Tonga Hut. The info:

December 16th. 7pm to midnight, same drill as before.

Holden from Tiki Farm will be launching a *NEW mug----Marqo Pollo by Señor Calamar. An edition of 300 selling at $20 each. Plus, Santa Holden says he'll have some more goodies as well, and will also have some free keychains and swizzle sticks for all the good girls and boys.And that's why we love him so.

Tiki Diablo will be there as well, and will be launching a NEW MUG TOO!

And of course, we'll have a great group of Tiki artist showing and selling their artwork and wares, including Crazy Al, prints by Derek Yaniger, Señor Calmar, Bosko, Bamboo Ben, Tiki Ice, and Atomikitty.

We'll be posting a flier soon with more details ( as soon as Squid finishes the damned thing!), and hopefully we can get some of the artists to post some pics of stuff they'll have for the show to whet your appetites.

Forget Walmart, GROG knows where GROG is going do all of GROG's Christmas shopping!!Discounted exotic drinks, plus more people working the bar, so everybody will be able to get their Voodoo Juices and Rhumboogies quicker than before. This is going to be another great night at the Tonga Hut!!!

*This "NEW" Marqo Pollo mug by Señor Calamar has a 2005 date on the bottom! I believe Holden is going to have to change his name to HOLDIN', because he's been holdin' out on us!!

See ya at the Tonga Hut December 16th!!

12808 Victory Blvd. North Hollywood,CA. 91606

[ This Message was edited by: GROG 2007-01-23 23:19 ]

View Profile of GROG Send a personal message to GROG      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MakeDaMug
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-11-21 2:29 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2006-11-21 13:48, GROG wrote:
Aloho Everybody!

We had such blast at the last art show at the Tonga Hut,we decided to do it again!! You can do all your one-stop Christmas shopping at the Tonga Hut. The info:

December 16th. 7pm to midnight, same drill as before.

Holden from Tiki Farm will be launching a *NEW mug----Marqo Pollo by Senor Calamari. An edition of 300 selling at $20 each. Plus, Santa Holden says he'll have some more goodies as well, and will also have some free keychains and swizzle sticks for all the good girls and boys.And that's why we love him so.

Tiki Diablo will be there as well, and will be launching a NEW MUG TOO!

And of course, we'll have great group of Tiki artist showing and selling their artwork and wares, including Crazy Al, prints by Derek Yaniger, some Squid dude, and some other great artists as well.

We'll be posting a flier soon with more details ( as soon as Squid finishes the damned thing!), and hopefully we can get some of the artists to post some pics of stuff they'll have for the show to whet your appetites.

Forget Walmart, GROG knows where GROG is going do all of GROG's Christmas shopping!!Discounted exotic drinks, plus more people working the bar, so everybody will be able to get their Voodoo Juices and Rhumboogies quicker than before. This is going to be another great night at the Tonga Hut!!!

*This "NEW" Marqo Pollo mug by Senor Calamari has a 2005 date on the bottom! I believe Holden is going to have to change his name to HOLDIN', because he's been holdin' out on us!!

See ya at the Tonga Hut December 16th!!

12808 Victory Blvd. North Hollywood,CA. 91606

[ This Message was edited by: GROG 2006-11-21 13:57 ]

That's "Senor Calamar"... sounds more "South of the Border"!

View Profile of MakeDaMug Send a personal message to MakeDaMug  Email MakeDaMug Goto the website of MakeDaMug     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Digitiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-11-21 2:32 pm   Permalink

Count me in, I'll be there!

View Profile of Digitiki Send a personal message to Digitiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GROG

Posted: 2006-11-21 6:08 pm   Permalink

Senor Calamar----fixed. Es muy bueno.

View Profile of GROG Send a personal message to GROG      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tyger jymmy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-11-21 6:14 pm   Permalink

Should be there if all goes well on my surgery .

View Profile of tyger jymmy Send a personal message to tyger jymmy  Email tyger jymmy Goto the website of tyger jymmy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
squid
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-11-22 1:34 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2006-11-21 13:48, GROG wrote:

Hey Groggy, ya whiney-ass. Here's the flyer/postcard in progress. Sleep is for sissies.

View Profile of squid Send a personal message to squid  Goto the website of squid     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Paipo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-11-22 1:43 pm   Permalink

Awesome artwork squid! You gonna do prints of it?
Edit to add: jealous as hell, as always! hopefully I can get someone to grab me one of the mugs somehow.

[ This Message was edited by: Paipo 2006-11-22 13:46 ]

View Profile of Paipo Send a personal message to Paipo  Goto the website of Paipo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
squid
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-11-22 1:53 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2006-11-22 13:43, Paipo wrote:
Awesome artwork squid! You gonna do prints of it?
Edit to add: jealous as hell, as always! hopefully I can get someone to grab me one of the mugs somehow.

[ This Message was edited by: Paipo 2006-11-22 13:46 ]

Thanks, Paipo! I love it when I can put down the sculpting tools and knock the rust off the old scribble digits.
Prints are in discussion. I hope so! Could be a neat little series to have one from each show. Be sure to bother Grog about it. Like maybe 20 PMs or something else really annoying.

View Profile of squid Send a personal message to squid  Goto the website of squid     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GROG

Posted: 2006-11-22 2:23 pm   Permalink

GROG not need 20 PMs!!!!!!! Bastard.

The art's looking awesome Squidster---GROG love that U.F.O. Nice touch.
See, you have talent, no matter what everybody else says. If you sell the original art for the invitation, it just
might have to end up hanging on GROG's wall.

We're getting final confirmations from the rest of the artists, so we'll have a complete list soon.

GROG saw a picture of the Marqo Pollo mug and GROG definitely knows what GROG's next mug
purchase will be. Squid, if you ever see that Senor Calamar guy, tell him he designs/sculpts a mean mug!!

Gonna be another great show!!!!

atomikitty
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-11-22 5:04 pm   Permalink

Wow Squid!
I bow to your flyer making talents.
How many 'squibble digits' does a squid have anyways?

Yay! I am SO EXCITED about this SHOW!

Don't miss it kids-when you hear the artist line up and goodies to be had, you'll think Christmas came early!

Yes, we will DEFINITELY look into making prints of that flyer-I love it!

View Profile of atomikitty Send a personal message to atomikitty  Email atomikitty Goto the website of atomikitty     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kirby
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-11-22 5:35 pm   Permalink

sweet...

View Profile of kirby Send a personal message to kirby  Email kirby Goto the website of kirby     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SoccerTiki

Posted: 2006-11-22 6:07 pm   Permalink

Sounds like another fun time at the Tonga Hut! Grog- Any chance you can get them to add a third bartender? There were a lot of thirsty people last time!

View Profile of SoccerTiki Send a personal message to SoccerTiki  Email SoccerTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GROG

Posted: 2006-11-22 6:34 pm   Permalink

There is going to be an extra bartender solely mixing exotic drinks. Don't worry, the drinks will be flowing faster this time. Plus, there will be plenty of rum on-hand, so there won't be an hour without exotic drinks.

RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-11-22 6:58 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2006-11-22 18:34, GROG wrote:
There is going to be an extra bartender solely mixing exotic drinks. Don't worry, the drinks will be flowing faster this time. Plus, there will be plenty of rum on-hand, so there won't be an hour without exotic drinks.

So......does this mean No Flair-Tending ??

Dang!!!

Bamboo Ben
Custom Tropical Decor
I build Tiki Rooms for you! Just ask around ;)
https://www.facebook.com/bamboo.ben

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
squid
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-11-22 9:07 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2006-11-21 14:32, Digitiki wrote:
Count me in, I'll be there!

You'd better be! I know you're in staggering distance so no excuses! See ya there!

Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation