FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events The Tonga Hut Tiki Wonderland Art show and Mug launch Dec16, 2006
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 Next Page )
The Tonga Hut Tiki Wonderland Art show and Mug launch Dec16, 2006
Chongolio
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-12-11 7:11 pm   Permalink

What was this thread about again? Shootz and I think my post are off topic. You monkeys are off the planet. I think Iwill start a "photoshop The TC member" thread in bilge. This is some pretty funny stuff though almost like a shot in the arm with absinthe.

Chongolio

Chongolio.com
Stoke & Flow
Facebook

View Profile of Chongolio Send a personal message to Chongolio  Email Chongolio Goto the website of Chongolio     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
little lost tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-12-11 11:00 pm   Permalink

Hey Chongo!
Forget all that other blabbering on this post! This post is about MUG WARZ!
I'll throw a question at you all...
What do all of these following things have in Common?

You know what they all have in Common?

I found this poster in a gutter outside the Tonga Hut so I figured I'd share it with my TC Ohana....

Can I get a Marqo Pollo mug and a print for all effort I had to expend scooping this out of the gutter?

View Profile of little lost tiki Send a personal message to little lost tiki  Email little lost tiki Goto the website of little lost tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MakeDaMug
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-12-11 11:11 pm   Permalink

oh god, i crapped my pants.

View Profile of MakeDaMug Send a personal message to MakeDaMug  Email MakeDaMug Goto the website of MakeDaMug     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hiphipahula
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2006-12-11 11:31 pm   Permalink

OmG.. It just gets better... those knitted masks of Kinny's, you 4 will look Fabulous in those ...

THE TONGA HUT DEC. 16 7PM wouldn't miss it for the world.

View Profile of Hiphipahula Send a personal message to Hiphipahula  Email Hiphipahula Goto the website of Hiphipahula     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
squid
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-12-12 12:53 am   Permalink

Hiphip-
You mean we haven't scared you off yet? WOW! A real trooper. Wanna go tag-team on Ruzic? You can even wear my mask!

Calamar

View Profile of squid Send a personal message to squid  Goto the website of squid     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Lee's
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-12-12 01:37 am   Permalink

OH MY GOD, You guys are KIIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLIIIIING ME! This has GOT to be the BEST THREAD EVER!!! Just when I think it's as hysterical as ever, it gets even more hysterical-er!

Little Lost Tiki: PLEASE OH PLEASE make that poster into prints so I can buy one! I've GOTTA have it!

I wanna go to this event SO BAD, but I'm stuck out here in Vegas and just ain't gonna make it.

Have Fun without me you artistic-ly creative Bastages!

Signed: Jealous!

View Profile of Tiki Lee's Send a personal message to Tiki Lee's      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-12-12 08:31 am   Permalink

what can you guys do to give this thread a shot in the arm?

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
little lost tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-12-12 08:44 am   Permalink

Good Morning Little Tigers!
MyMYMY! Almost 5000 Views! Curse all you non-contributing LURKERS! The Tiki Brat Pack works overtime to INFORM and EXCITE you! It's a shame we chased Susie off the Topic....She really kept us all in Check! Glad you all are enjoying These! If you have anything else that might raise TONGA HUT December 16th 7PM awareness,Please Post!Hopefully, at least half of y'all can make it! This has got to be the Funnest Show I've Never Been in!!!! A tip of the hat to Squid and Ernie for certain depictions of individuals on the poster! And I personally apologize if any of the individuals are displeased with their depictions, but contractual agreements are contractual agreements and we all are professionals here!
Tiki Lee,
you sir, win the award for most enthusiastic poster on this topic! (besides Ernie, but it's his Topic!)Prints....I dunno! This was mostly for fun! Now t-shirts would be BADASS!Like I said before....I found this in the gutter outside of the Tonga HUt! We may have some printouts to throw around at the show (I'd like to get my copy signed by all parties involved!)but officially MUG WARZ doesn't even exist! It was just a clever publicity scam to raise Tonga Hut Winter Wonderland awareness!
What's the connection with wrestlers and tiki? Wrestlers tie into the Lucha VaVoom Burlesque crowd which leads to the whole Kustom Kulture thing which leads back to the whole retro bachelor thing which leads to Polynesian Pop!
Despite Ernie's efforts to make this into a tiki mug release party, I will be bringing the Electrified Death Cage for the previously mentioned Matches! It will be held out in the back parking lot, without the permission of the Tonga Hut, no less! I'll be hawking refreshments,books,and maybe some Original Art back there from the back of my pee-stained truck! Hope to see you there!

Ice Cream and Popcorn for all!
Also I'll be posting pix of Senor Calamar's Lucha Libre mask that I just finished up last night! TONIGHT! between 7 and 9pm....

View Profile of little lost tiki Send a personal message to little lost tiki  Email little lost tiki Goto the website of little lost tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kirby
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-12-12 09:08 am   Permalink

I think its time to get out the Ritalin and nappy time blakets,kids...

View Profile of kirby Send a personal message to kirby  Email kirby Goto the website of kirby     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
little lost tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-12-12 09:10 am   Permalink

Look! It's Kirby! Grab your Clubs!

GROG
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2006-12-12 09:47 am   Permalink

GROG quits! The art show has been canceled!( Or at least it should be, dammitall!!!!)

View Profile of GROG Send a personal message to GROG      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
little lost tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-12-12 09:48 am   Permalink

QUICK! GROG'S DOWN! GET 'IM!

GROG
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2006-12-12 09:50 am   Permalink

GOT OFF MY THREAD!!!!!!!

View Profile of GROG Send a personal message to GROG      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Chongolio
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-12-12 10:08 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2006-12-12 09:50, GROG wrote:
GOT OFF MY THREAD!!!!!!!

I think we are all getting off ON your thread my lil Neanderthal friend.

Chongolio.com
Stoke & Flow
Facebook

View Profile of Chongolio Send a personal message to Chongolio  Email Chongolio Goto the website of Chongolio     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
squid
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-12-12 10:09 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2006-12-12 08:31, RevBambooBen wrote:
what can you guys do to give this thread a shot in the arm?

Reverend Boo, the nurse will see you now...

View Profile of squid Send a personal message to squid  Goto the website of squid     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation