FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums » » Tiki Events » » California Events » » The Tonga Hut Tiki Wonderland Art show and Mug launch Dec16, 2006
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 Next Page )
The Tonga Hut Tiki Wonderland Art show and Mug launch Dec16, 2006
Tiki Ice
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2006-12-13 12:41 pm   Permalink

My Little Lost Tiki Jim or Ice is good, I would never crush a woman's head. Spankings yes, crushing heads no. Look forward to meeting you to. Al have a safe trip will meet you next time.

<
Concrete table set/ with cushions.

[ This Message was edited by: Tiki Ice 2006-12-13 12:42 ]

[ This Message was edited by: Tiki Ice 2006-12-13 12:44 ]

[ This Message was edited by: Tiki Ice 2006-12-13 12:45 ]

[ This Message was edited by: Tiki Ice 2006-12-13 12:47 ]

[ This Message was edited by: Tiki Ice 2006-12-13 12:47 ]

View Profile of Tiki Ice Send a personal message to Tiki Ice  Email Tiki Ice     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
little lost tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-12-13 1:02 pm   Permalink

TeaKEY wrote:
Quote:
I have been pumping iron in the gym for months straight to be the guy who comes out from under the ring and takes all the cheap shots.

The only Cheap Shots we take around here look like this!

Great to see the Tiki Ice Rappers are gonna be joining the fray....Ninja stylee!
Refreshments Anyone?

View Profile of little lost tiki Send a personal message to little lost tiki  Email little lost tiki Goto the website of little lost tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Ice
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2006-12-13 1:08 pm   Permalink

Save at least 3 for me. Thats a starting point anyways.

Tearracotta table set.

View Profile of Tiki Ice Send a personal message to Tiki Ice  Email Tiki Ice     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Chongolio
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-12-13 1:43 pm   Permalink

Aye yi yi! This is to gonna be too good too miss. So look out, cuz I am bombin' down, getting a cervesa, a corn on a stick and gonna watch the mayhem ensue! See you all on Sat!
I took the liberty of taking LLT & Squid's graphic and putting it on a shirt at Cafepress for anybody who wants one. I didn't mark it up at all so it going for the base price Cafepress offers of 13.99. Pick yours up at
Cafepress

Chongolio.com
Stoke & Flow
Facebook

View Profile of Chongolio Send a personal message to Chongolio  Email Chongolio Goto the website of Chongolio     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
squid
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-12-13 2:04 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2006-12-13 12:33, Sabu The Coconut Boy wrote:

(it also makes some Qué barbara wrapping paper for Christmas)

Neato keen idea Sabu!!!

View Profile of squid Send a personal message to squid  Goto the website of squid     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
teaKEY
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-12-13 2:06 pm   Permalink

you mean I can get this shirt in an 4XL. I might just have to do that.

View Profile of teaKEY Send a personal message to teaKEY  Email teaKEY Goto the website of teaKEY     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
squid
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-12-13 2:07 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2006-12-13 13:43, Chongolio wrote:
Aye yi yi! This is to gonna be too good too miss. So look out, cuz I am bombin' down, getting a cervesa, a corn on a stick and gonna watch the mayhem ensue! See you all on Sat!
I took the liberty of taking LLT & Squid's graphic and putting it on a shirt at Cafepress for anybody who wants one. I didn't mark it up at all so it going for the base price Cafepress offers of 13.99. Pick yours up at Cafepress

CHONGO! You are the man! Don't let Senor Mugoomba see it though. You know how those sleezy promotors are. He'll be wanting his cut...

View Profile of squid Send a personal message to squid  Goto the website of squid     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
little lost tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-12-13 2:07 pm   Permalink

5337 VIEWS! AND THIS IS BEFORE THE ACTIVITIES ACTUALLY BEGIN! OUR WORK IS DONE BOYS! UNTIL THE NEXT THREAD DERAILMENT! GOOD WORK CHONGO! THAT POSTER WAS JUST A WARM=UP! WAIT FOR OTHER UNOFFICIAL POSTERS AT THE NEXT FUTURE EVENT I GET BARRED FROM!
CHONGO AND I WILL BE SELLING REFRESHMENTS AND CHICLETS DURING THE DEATHMATCH!

View Profile of little lost tiki Send a personal message to little lost tiki  Email little lost tiki Goto the website of little lost tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kirby
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-12-13 2:13 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2006-12-13 11:25, little lost tiki wrote:
Attention! Attention!
Kirby has just released his PUBLICITY SHOT for MUGWARZ! He will be participating as SENOR AMARILLO! and even tho he pees on pickup trucks (true Story!) He is not YELLOW in the Ring!

Peeing on the losers head will be my signature finishing move so watch out...

Kirby's Island.com****Facebook**

View Profile of kirby Send a personal message to kirby  Email kirby Goto the website of kirby     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MakeDaMug
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-12-13 3:12 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2006-12-13 14:07, squid wrote:
Quote:

On 2006-12-13 13:43, Chongolio wrote:
I took the liberty of taking LLT & Squid's graphic and putting it on a shirt at Cafepress for anybody who wants one. I didn't mark it up at all so it going for the base price Cafepress offers of 13.99. Pick yours up at Cafepress

CHONGO! You are the man! Don't let Senor Mugoomba see it though. You know how those sleezy promotors are. He'll be wanting his cut...

Senor Mugoomba has already started class action against one said Chongolio BUT... if Senor Mugoomba can fit his fro through the neck opening (often a problem) then Senor Mugoomba will file a cease & desist.

View Profile of MakeDaMug Send a personal message to MakeDaMug  Email MakeDaMug Goto the website of MakeDaMug     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Chongolio
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-12-13 3:44 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2006-12-13 15:12, MakeDaMug wrote:
Senor Mugoomba has already started class action against one said Chongolio BUT... if Senor Mugoomba can fit his fro through the neck opening (often a problem) then Senor Mugoomba will file a cease & desist.

Looks like I may have to head south and keep going until I hit Mexico. I hear you can get a lawyer pretty cheap down Tijuana way. (Knock off Mugs too!)

Chongolio

Lost-Isle
Coconut Wired Podcast
Barefoot bloggin'

[ This Message was edited by: Chongolio 2006-12-13 15:45 ]

View Profile of Chongolio Send a personal message to Chongolio  Email Chongolio Goto the website of Chongolio     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
little lost tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-12-13 3:46 pm   Permalink

I'd be careful Chongo!
Senor MUGOOMBA has many connections down there as well...Just stretch out the collar of the t-shirt before you give it to him! Or shave his head while he sleeps....

kirby
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-12-13 4:08 pm   Permalink

speaking of tshirts, i just got word that the brand new official tonga hut t-shrts designed by me will be available for $15 bucks...there gonna look sumthin like this...but i think the accual shirt will be redish...

Kirby's Island.com****Facebook**

View Profile of kirby Send a personal message to kirby  Email kirby Goto the website of kirby     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
atomikitty
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-12-13 4:14 pm   Permalink

GREAT FIERY PELE you guys!!!!
I try to stay off the message boards for ONE DAY so I can get some COCONUT MONKEY PAINTING DONE, and look what happens!!!

Squid-thanks for posting the 'lucha atomikitty' promo shot from my wrestling days. Good times, good times. Where the heck did you find that? E-bay?
Hope fully it will dispel those nasty 'school marm' rumors floating around. . .

Please note people, that in the poster Little Lost Tiki found, Squid so nicely made available, and Chongolio expertly made into shirts. . .That NONE of those characters are willing to take me on and face the wrath of 'atomic cat scratch fever!!!!' Meeeeooowww! Ffftt! Fft!
Not to mention my marauding monkey minions. . .oh, I like the sound of that. . .

Bosko and Kirby-thanks for joining us! For the rest of you, don't be scared, come on in, the water's fine! (Says the expedition leader from the cannibal's cook-pot.)

Little Lost Tiki- there may be a grudge match throwdown you thread stealing bastard! I haven't been able to post on my own thread for 2 days!!!! I blame your photshop voo doo. Watch your back mister! Your little ice cream friend can't protect you forever!!! : )

Kirby-YOU KNOW WE LOVE YOU!!!
Unfortunately, until we can expand the Tonga Hut on either side, up a level or two, and out into the parking lot, there just isn't enough space for all the amazing tiki talent in every show!

We are absolutely blown away, and oh so thankful for all the interest and excitement about these Tonga Hut Art Shows! We are trying our very best to keep it fair and make sure that everybody who wants to participate gets their night to shine!

The T-shirt design is great, and that pendant looks AWESOME!-Put me down for one. : ) Now, that being said, if you are still feeling slighted, be warned that if you pee on my white leather Go Go boots-it's ON!!!!!

Chonglio, so glad to hear you will be joining us! My Santa Cruz Ohana!

Al-Have a safe trip. Your tiki Ohana wish you and your family well.

Two new items of business re: THAT ART SHOW THINGY!

1• Feeling the need for the tiki wahines to represent, I am happy to announce that the HILLBILLY HULA GAL will be selling her wares at the show! GORGEOUS tropical and holiday hair flowers, as well as AMAZING handmade tiki hairsticks-these make great gifts!

I expect all artists at the show to model these lovely hairflowers with me. GROG, I guess we can scotch tape one to your head or something. : )

2• ANNOUNCING A VERY SPECIAL OFFER/CHALLENGE TO ALL TC OHANA!

See you SATURDAY!
Mahalo!
-Atomikitty

View Profile of atomikitty Send a personal message to atomikitty  Email atomikitty Goto the website of atomikitty     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
little lost tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-12-13 4:16 pm   Permalink

KIRBY SEZ
Quote:
speaking of tshirts, i just got word that the brand new official tonga hut t-shrts designed by me will be available for $15 bucks...there gonna look sumthin like this...but i think the accual shirt will be redish...

Or you can download the Free Unofficial MUGWARZ shirt/print it out on computer transfer paper/ and iron it on a shirt for FREE!
MUGWARZ!
Been wondering where Ernie was all day! Found him playing with his dolls....

AND Rollerskating!

[ This Message was edited by: little lost tiki 2006-12-13 16:20 ]

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation