FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events The Tonga Hut Tiki Wonderland Art show and Mug launch Dec16, 2006
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 Next Page )
The Tonga Hut Tiki Wonderland Art show and Mug launch Dec16, 2006
GROG
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2006-12-18 11:02 pm   Permalink

GROG was looking back through the pictures and noticed that, except for Woohoo and Soccer Tiki, most of the pictures are of people who have been, will be, or deserve to be kicked off Tiki Central
(including GROG!) Buncha troublemakers every one!

View Profile of GROG Send a personal message to GROG      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kirby
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-12-18 11:09 pm   Permalink

I dont think there is enough pics of me...and way to many of grog and kinny...barf..

Kirby's Island.com****Facebook**

View Profile of kirby Send a personal message to kirby  Email kirby Goto the website of kirby     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Diablo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-12-19 12:12 am   Permalink

We had a great time and met some new peeps . Awesome! Grog, did you get your shelf home OK?

View Profile of Tiki Diablo Send a personal message to Tiki Diablo  Email Tiki Diablo Goto the website of Tiki Diablo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GROG

Posted: 2006-12-19 12:20 am   Permalink

Yes I did, thank you very much. It is awesome! Glad you had a good time. See you soon. Thanks for being a part of the show.

And yeah, there ARE too many pictures of GROG and Kinny. We need more pics of pretty ladies. Where's Atomikitty?

[ This Message was edited by: GROG 2006-12-19 00:29 ]

View Profile of GROG Send a personal message to GROG      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
little lost tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-12-19 09:27 am   Permalink

GROG and Kinny are Pretty Ladies!

View Profile of little lost tiki Send a personal message to little lost tiki  Email little lost tiki Goto the website of little lost tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tongahut
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2006-12-19 11:22 am   Permalink

Hey everybody! Jeremy and I want to thank all of you for coming out on a cold and rainy Saturday night. The show was great and we all had a blast. Believe it or not it was my first time having a Voodoo Juice (or 3)and I ended up passed out at my desk!! Good times Thanks to all the artists,Squid for designing the flyer which is awesome by the way, Kirby for designing the first ever Tonga Hut t-shirts and Polly for selling them, tiki enthusiasts and especially Grog and Atomikitty for putting it all together. Looking forward to more in '07.

Mahalo and Merry Christmas!

Ana aka Mulatiki

View Profile of tongahut Send a personal message to tongahut  Email tongahut     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
atomikitty
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-12-19 7:06 pm   Permalink

Wow! What a night!
It may have been cold and rainy outside, but inside the Tonga Hut we were really feeling the LOVE from the TC OHANA! (Now, before you dirty birds get started again, I, at least, mean that in a strictly platonic sense! GROG-you'll have to tell me the story of the pic with you in the back of a van with Bamboo Ben apparently 'sans pantalones'. Then again. . .Ignorance is bliss. . . : )

THANK YOU to all the AMAZING artists, DJ Lee, Ana and Jeremy, and the bartenders of the Tonga Hut, for bringing Tiki Wonderland to life!

Many thanks to GROG, SQUID, and yes, EVEN Little Lost Tiki and Kirby for creating the TC 'Franken-thread' that we all enjoyed reading so much!

On that note-an extra special thanks to HumuHumu and Hanford for putting up with the madness, and for giving us all an outlet for our tiki obsessions!

Thank you to everyone who made it out to the show, and to all of you who wished us well and were there in spirit! Here are some pics from the show. . .I never take as many as I mean to, so I hope others will post theirs as well.

Yes, the Atomikitty seems to have been very elusive that night-no pics here either! I'm pretty sure I was there. . .unless it was all a strange dream. . .

First-the ART! The Coconut Monkey Project, with Hairflowers by Squirrelly and Brady tiki casts by Brian Byrne.

Tiki Ice's amazing 'Tower o' tikis!' Good stuff!

The Bosko corner. . .ooohhhh. . .I covet!!!

Squirrelly warms up to her new tiki. : )

See how happy COCONUT MONKEYS made these fine people?! YOU can be that happy too!
http://cocnutmonkeyproject.blogspot.com

Johnny the Pinstriper and the lovely Miss Courtney.

Steph and Jack prove you can have a pretty blue drink with an umbrella in it and STILL look tough! (or crazy.)

The mysterious polka dot girl and her man. Sorry GROG.

And finally. . .The downfall of Jeremy. . .

Awww. . .don't wake him. . .he looks like an angel with his new SQUID mug. .

GROG and Polly take advantage of the situation. . .FOR SHAME!!!!

[ This Message was edited by: atomikitty 2006-12-19 19:09 ]

View Profile of atomikitty Send a personal message to atomikitty  Email atomikitty Goto the website of atomikitty     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-12-19 10:27 pm   Permalink

The ghost of Rev Bamboo says,

GOOD TIMES!!!

Now, back to THE Tiki Bar in the sky!!!

( does this mean that if they have another show and I'm invited back, I have to dress up all goth? being that I'm dead??)

Bamboo Ben
Custom Tropical Decor
I build Tiki Rooms for you! Just ask around ;)
https://www.facebook.com/bamboo.ben

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
CheekyGirl
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-12-19 11:58 pm   Permalink

This was the craziest thread ever. I hadn't laughed out loud like this in a while. I got so distracted I didn't finish up some work, but it was for it.

I had a fabulous time. Art, friends, drinks, fun, laughs...What more could you ask for?

Thanks one and all!

View Profile of CheekyGirl Send a personal message to CheekyGirl  Email CheekyGirl Goto the website of CheekyGirl     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GROG

Posted: 2006-12-20 12:21 am   Permalink

Thanks everybody for posting pictures (except Kinny, damn you!). Thanks Suzy for pics of artwork. Now GROG can see all the stuff GROG didn't buy, but wanted. The Bosko tikis looked great in the Tonga Hut. GROG need more Bosko tikis.

P.S. Also , thanks for posting more pics of pretty ladies and less of GROG and Kinny.

[ This Message was edited by: GROG 2006-12-20 00:27 ]

Chongolio
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-12-20 03:00 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2006-12-18 23:09, kirby wrote:
I dont think there is enough pics of me...and way to many of grog and kinny...barf..

Shootz, I forgot to add this one I had taken of Kirby killing some time before the Tonga Hut started hoppin'

Chongolio

Chongolio.com
Stoke & Flow
Facebook

View Profile of Chongolio Send a personal message to Chongolio  Email Chongolio Goto the website of Chongolio     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
teaKEY
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-12-20 08:21 am   Permalink

I think that B.Ben looks better with two eye patches.

[ This Message was edited by: teaKEY 2006-12-20 08:21 ]

View Profile of teaKEY Send a personal message to teaKEY  Email teaKEY Goto the website of teaKEY     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-12-20 08:24 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2006-12-20 08:21, teaKEY wrote:
I think that B.Ben looks better with two eye patches.

[ This Message was edited by: teaKEY 2006-12-20 08:21 ]

WooooooooooHooooooooo!!!

TEAkey joins the fun!!!!

Did the Devil make you do that??

Bamboo Ben
Custom Tropical Decor
I build Tiki Rooms for you! Just ask around ;)
https://www.facebook.com/bamboo.ben

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Diablo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-12-20 09:17 am   Permalink

No Ben, I didn't.

View Profile of Tiki Diablo Send a personal message to Tiki Diablo  Email Tiki Diablo Goto the website of Tiki Diablo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GROG

Posted: 2006-12-20 09:22 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2006-12-20 03:00, Chongolio wrote:

Shootz, I forgot to add this one I had taken of Kirby killing some time before the Tonga Hut started hoppin'

Chongolio

What a coincidence. Ruzic was just finishing up a painting before the show as well.

[ This Message was edited by: GROG 2006-12-20 09:23 ]

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation