[Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums » » Tiki Marketplace » » tabou tiki mugs for sale
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 Next Page ) Remove Highlighting
tabou tiki mugs for sale
kaiserstyle
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2006-11-27 11:55 am   Permalink

Here it is at last, the famous tiki tony designed Tabou tiki mugs. Tabou will no longer be prodcing mugs, and this is your last chance to grab one up! THE PRICES ARE AS FOLLOWS: $45 USD for the mug, $20 USD for shipping surface to the States, $36 USD for Airmail. The shipping price is the same for 1 or 2 mugs. For within Germany, the mug price is 35 Euros and shipping 6 Euros. Within Europe shipping is 11 Euros. Please direct payments through PAYPAL under the following account: ruts28@hotmail.com To all those who order mugs: please send us your mailing address under tikibetty@hotmail.com when you tell us you sent paypal payments 'cause our psychic abilities don't reach the USA. (unless you mentioned it on the paypal site, thanks) Please read the info under the last pic!

The numbering system on the bottom of the mugs is the following: The 1st number means second edition, (the 1st edition was only 20 pieces and long gone so don't ask) the 2nd number means the amount that were produced in that edition, and the 3rd number is what number YOU have in the edition. So the example above means 2nd edition, 100 produced, mug 100. THERE WILL BE NO THIRD EDITION!!! LAST CHANCE TO PURCHASE TABOU MUGS, ONLY 60 LEFT AND THEY ARE GOING FAST! Any more exclamation points would probably be overkill...

View Profile of kaiserstyle Send a personal message to kaiserstyle  Email kaiserstyle Goto the website of kaiserstyle     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kaiserstyle
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2006-11-29 06:46 am   Permalink

30 mugs sold, 30 more to go. Thank you for the interest.

View Profile of kaiserstyle Send a personal message to kaiserstyle  Email kaiserstyle Goto the website of kaiserstyle     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Wolli
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2006-12-15 2:33 pm   Permalink

Hi Stefan,
any new information about the mugs ??
When do ship them out ?

Wolli

View Profile of Wolli Send a personal message to Wolli  Goto the website of Wolli     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Atomicchick
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-12-19 12:56 am   Permalink

Still waiting for mine. Anybody else receive theirs?

View Profile of Atomicchick Send a personal message to Atomicchick      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Atomicchick
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-12-27 04:59 am   Permalink

So I paid for these mugs over a month ago, was planning on giving a couple as Christmas gifts to my coolest traders, still haven't received the mugs and no replys to my e-mails. Is anybody else in the same boat as me?

View Profile of Atomicchick Send a personal message to Atomicchick      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
croe67
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-12-27 06:47 am   Permalink

yep, me, too, though I do expect we'll see them soon. The chaos of selling the bar & moving countries may have just gotten the best of them temporarily. Hoping to hear something after the holidays....

View Profile of croe67 Send a personal message to croe67  Email croe67     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hala bullhiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-12-27 09:32 am   Permalink

my wife got mine (the greatest christmas gift) on friday after no replies to email,etc....so hopefully all of yours are in route

View Profile of hala bullhiki Send a personal message to hala bullhiki  Email hala bullhiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Atomicchick
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-12-27 10:14 pm   Permalink

No such luck yet. I paid for express shipping. It's been over a month, definately not express!

rainer cruz
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2006-12-28 03:05 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2006-12-27 06:47, croe67 wrote:
yep, me, too, though I do expect we'll see them soon. The chaos of selling the bar & moving countries may have just gotten the best of them temporarily. Hoping to hear something after the holidays....

selling the bar?? are they giving up the bar??

View Profile of rainer cruz Send a personal message to rainer cruz      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
croe67
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-12-28 12:39 pm   Permalink

Yep - see this thread:
http://www.tikiroom.com/tikicentral/bb/viewtopic.php?topic=20697&forum=1

View Profile of croe67 Send a personal message to croe67  Email croe67     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TravelingJones
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2007-01-05 09:08 am   Permalink

No Tabou Tiki mug sightings yet on the Eastern Shore? Anybody else? I'm probably not alone; if Stefan could post a word of encouragement here...anybody have contact with them?

Shaka Y'all and Flip-flOp-fLipPp...

View Profile of TravelingJones Send a personal message to TravelingJones      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Atomicchick
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-01-05 09:12 am   Permalink

No mugs. No replies to sent e-mails. I don't have a good feeling about this. I'm beginning to feel like I've been had.

TikiLaLe
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-01-05 09:44 am   Permalink

Hey chick, you got mugged !!!!!

View Profile of TikiLaLe Send a personal message to TikiLaLe  Email TikiLaLe     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kaiserstyle
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2007-01-05 2:37 pm   Permalink

Hi everybody, packages were sent out on the 16th/17th of December. Can you please understand that in Europe the paypal payments took almost 3 weeks to clear our bank account. We are not scam artists. We just sold the bar, are expecting a kid in 2 weeks and sending over thirty mugs out at the same time. The people that paid for express I'm very sorry, the German post office SAID they would get there for christmas. Anyone who still didn't get their mug and paid for EXPRESS MAIL please contact us. Everyone who paid for surface mail you need to be way patient as it takes up to 9 weeks for surface. This is after the 3 weeks that it took paypal to clear our bank account. We are not trying to scam anyone.

tedtiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-01-05 5:02 pm   Permalink

Thanks for the update. I wasn't worried, but I was curious.
It can't be easy having a baby, selling a bar and moving, especially around Xmas.
Good luck and Happy New Year.

View Profile of tedtiki Send a personal message to tedtiki  Email tedtiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation