FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Marketplace tabou tiki mugs for sale
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 Next Page )
tabou tiki mugs for sale
TravelingJones
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2007-03-21 5:26 pm   Permalink

ALoooHA!

I received an email from Stefan and I want to share a brief portion of his message, as follows:

Quote:

"hi, i promise i will take care of the mess." "please give me a chance to take care of this soon."
mahalo, stefan

I wrote him back a lengthy reply, but condensed for this forum; I strongly encouraged him to do the following:
(1) Please contact EVERYONE who purchased mugs from you.
(2) Please expedite shipment of mugs that haven't been shipped, replace those that are broken.
(3) Please reply to this TC post and provide thier personal apology to TC Ohana.
(4) Please just DO THE RIGHT THING.

I sincerely hope that 'kaiserstyle' will bring this whole "mess" to a happy conclusion soon?

Speaking only for myself; all I ever wanted was an original Tiki tOny 'Tabou Tiki Room' mug from Berlin. I also wanted a couple to share with friends as Mele Kalikimaka. Regardless of this past distraction, I just want the 3 mugs they sold me in TC Marketplace and I paid for, to include EXPRESS shipping of $55USD...three months ago.

PLEASE DO THE RIGHT THING!

Flip-flOp-fLipPp...

View Profile of TravelingJones Send a personal message to TravelingJones      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MakeDaMug
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-03-21 8:20 pm   Permalink

a quick word of advice to anybody getting the mug that is completely isolated from the recent content of this thread. the mug is crazed as is obvious in the photo. you should inquire if the glaze is indeed a crazing glaze. if it isn't, display this beauty (hopefully you'll get them!) with pride but don't drink out of it.

[ This Message was edited by: makedamug 2007-03-21 20:21 ]

View Profile of MakeDaMug Send a personal message to MakeDaMug  Email MakeDaMug Goto the website of MakeDaMug     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hala bullhiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-03-21 9:52 pm   Permalink

wow, im glad ours safely arrived in december, its my favorite mug....but only for display, plenty others to drink out of!

View Profile of hala bullhiki Send a personal message to hala bullhiki  Email hala bullhiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikiracer
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-03-22 12:12 am   Permalink

ordered one - regular post - not received

I do know of others in the UK that have got theirs?

View Profile of tikiracer Send a personal message to tikiracer  Goto the website of tikiracer     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
senioraqua
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-03-22 06:09 am   Permalink

I just wanted to say mahalo to TravelingJones for taking the effort to get
this flamshammery straightend out, hopefully everything gets squared away.
Now get crackin' on that global warming, Al needs your help.

View Profile of senioraqua Send a personal message to senioraqua      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Wolli
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2007-03-22 3:55 pm   Permalink

I live in Germany and also had to wait nearly 3 months of my Tabou Tiki Mug.
It's al little bit strange.....I wrote Stefan some emails + messanges via TC after I had paid for the mugs and never recieved any answer, but suddenly the postman ring the bell and hand me out a package with my mugs.
How we say in Germany:" Was lange waehrt wird endlich gut" (Good things come to those who wait)

So I hope everbody in US will recieve his mug soon.

View Profile of Wolli Send a personal message to Wolli  Goto the website of Wolli     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Atomicchick
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-03-23 09:15 am   Permalink

I wish they would reply to my e-mails, that would be cool. It would be even cooler if two new ones arrived at my door to replace the broken ones.

View Profile of Atomicchick Send a personal message to Atomicchick      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
POCKETIKI
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-03-26 5:51 pm   Permalink

Just thought I'd say I got mine quite some time ago and was oblivious to the fact that not everyone has. I'm not sure whether my other UK mates have got theirs though? Great mug which was worth waiting for, especially if you're a BIG Tiki tOny fan like us here at POCKETIKI Magazine! I'm sure Stefan will come through on this one guys..."Vorsprung durch tiki" as they say in Anglo/German TV ads!

All the Best from Tiki Towers - Trader Jim (Make mine a MAI-TAI with German efficiency barman, ha, ha!).

View Profile of POCKETIKI Send a personal message to POCKETIKI  Email POCKETIKI Goto the website of POCKETIKI     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Atomicchick
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-03-30 9:17 pm   Permalink

bump

View Profile of Atomicchick Send a personal message to Atomicchick      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bongofury
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2007-03-31 06:40 am   Permalink

I ordered 2....1 is for TikiTony. Not here yet.

View Profile of bongofury Send a personal message to bongofury  Email bongofury     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
fez monkey
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-04-10 6:37 pm   Permalink

Bump.

Still no news... at least for me.

- SV

View Profile of fez monkey Send a personal message to fez monkey  Email fez monkey     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
senioraqua
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-04-26 06:34 am   Permalink

Bump. While we wait hows about a game of "Where's Tabou?". Please circle find.

View Profile of senioraqua Send a personal message to senioraqua      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Murph
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2007-04-26 1:42 pm   Permalink

WaikikiWomb

View Profile of Murph Send a personal message to Murph  Email Murph     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
senioraqua
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-04-26 2:24 pm   Permalink

Fine job Murph, you deserve some cotton candy or maybe a fried Twinkie.

Atomicchick
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-05-07 10:39 pm   Permalink

Anybody????

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation