FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Tiki Carving Queen K Update Sept. 10th page 16 new bone &pig mug
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 Next Page )
Queen K Update Sept. 10th page 16 new bone &pig mug
Queen Kamehameha
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-09-10 09:32 am   Permalink

Hi All, new Bone piece I just started to shape and rough out and I used the chubby cannibal as my inspiration. Also, I included Pictures of My Pig Diver mug from the Babalu and Squid get together last Saturday. I have been working on it all week, a little more cleaning and I hope to be done. Thanks for all the feed back

Amy

View Profile of Queen Kamehameha Send a personal message to Queen Kamehameha  Email Queen Kamehameha Goto the website of Queen Kamehameha     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Benzart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-09-10 10:08 am   Permalink

Amy, That Pig Diver is looking Awesome, Really neat, with Lots of great detail. The bone is coming out too, Very good stuff girl!

View Profile of Benzart Send a personal message to Benzart  Email Benzart     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Murph
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2009-09-10 2:02 pm   Permalink

Ha, that pig diving mug is crazy... love it!

View Profile of Murph Send a personal message to Murph  Email Murph     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MooneyTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-09-11 1:15 pm   Permalink

I'm with ben that pig dive looks great as does the rest of your art,Keep em coming,Aloha, Mooney

View Profile of MooneyTiki Send a personal message to MooneyTiki  Email MooneyTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Queen Kamehameha
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-09-24 2:44 pm   Permalink

Hi all, I have finished shaping my canibal dude, I have cleanup to do and sanding, hope you like it.

Amy

View Profile of Queen Kamehameha Send a personal message to Queen Kamehameha  Email Queen Kamehameha Goto the website of Queen Kamehameha     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiG
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-09-24 2:56 pm   Permalink

Love it Amy!

bbbuuuRRRP!! whew

View Profile of TikiG Send a personal message to TikiG  Email TikiG     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Benzart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-09-24 7:20 pm   Permalink

Amy,Your little cannibal is really cool. He looks like he just finished a big meal and is looking for another person,,errr, meal.
What tools are you using Amy, you are getting great detail. I need some of those.

View Profile of Benzart Send a personal message to Benzart  Email Benzart     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Murph
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2009-09-24 9:10 pm   Permalink

Love it. A lot of expression in that face.

View Profile of Murph Send a personal message to Murph  Email Murph     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Queen Kamehameha
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-09-24 9:17 pm   Permalink

Thanks TikiG and Murph, This one seemed to just flow, I will work on cleanup next week, thanks for the kind words!

Benz, no one does detail like you! I will post the pictures of the bits when i get back Monday, I actually got new ones on ebay in different grits and they really remove the bone.....This piece was like Butter....

Amy

congatiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-09-25 07:07 am   Permalink

Cool stuff Amy...nice job with the cannibal.

View Profile of congatiki Send a personal message to congatiki  Email congatiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Queen Kamehameha
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-09-26 1:29 pm   Permalink

Mooney, Conga, thanks much, I am really enjoying carving bone. hope to finish the pig diver soon, he is drying nicely

Amy

surfintiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-09-26 5:02 pm   Permalink

That's a BIG bone! Nice work!

View Profile of surfintiki Send a personal message to surfintiki  Goto the website of surfintiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Clarita
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-09-27 11:44 am   Permalink

very cool bone guy and piggy!

View Profile of Clarita Send a personal message to Clarita  Goto the website of Clarita     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Queen Kamehameha
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-10-03 9:36 pm   Permalink

thank you surfin and Clarita!

Ben, sorry i forgot, will get you those photos this week

Queen Kamehameha
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-04-06 3:17 pm   Permalink

Hi All, Thought I would post, I finally finished the cannibal guy, and started on a piece for MDMike. Here is the cannibal. The two little guys on the necklace are made of tiny pebbles.....

Amy

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation