FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Forbidden Island: New Year's Eve 2006 Party!
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
Forbidden Island: New Year's Eve 2006 Party!
VampiressRN
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2006-12-08 05:32 am   Permalink

Thanks for the picture of our humble abode for the ringing in of 007. See you there.

View Profile of VampiressRN Send a personal message to VampiressRN  Email VampiressRN Goto the website of VampiressRN     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tikitastic
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-12-09 2:45 pm   Permalink

Thanks Conga Mike for the Days Inn photo and rates. Got a suite booked there for NYE for the 4 of us going to the Forbidden Island Island party.

View Profile of Tikitastic Send a personal message to Tikitastic  Goto the website of Tikitastic     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VampiressRN
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2006-12-17 09:53 am   Permalink

The cab companies are going to be busy in Alameda!!!

View Profile of VampiressRN Send a personal message to VampiressRN  Email VampiressRN Goto the website of VampiressRN     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
midnite
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-12-19 10:57 am   Permalink

Midnite needs a miracle!

Long story short: we were unable to purloin two tickets to the big FINYE cavalcade of fun. However, I have been able to, through the kindness of another, get dibs on one unwanted ticket. I need, NEED, one more. Thus, if you, or you, or anyone, like that guy over there, have an extra ticket, or won't be using one for some sorrowful reason...

Let me know. Just send me a PM, I'll be away for a few days and won't have much time after I return so I'm asking now: midnite needs a miracle.

Danke,
midnite

PS Merry/Happy everything!

View Profile of midnite Send a personal message to midnite      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Kaimuki
Grand Member (4 years)  

Posted: 2006-12-22 3:12 pm   Permalink

Haven't heard from anyone since my last post, but still hoping someone wants to give up two tickets. Really bummed that I didn't get my tickets when I was at the bar. Please PM me if you have two available.
THANKS A LOT!!!

www.tikikaimuki.com

View Profile of Tiki Kaimuki Send a personal message to Tiki Kaimuki  Email Tiki Kaimuki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VampiressRN
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2006-12-25 5:20 pm   Permalink

My Mom has a cold and is not feeling well. I will talk to her later today, but I may be interested in selling the 2 tickets I have. If anyone is interested please email me at VampiressRN@aol.com

I will be sorry not to make this event, was really looking forward to it, but maybe we can hit the following Wednesday night. I may be out a hotel room too, so let me know if you are interested in that as well.

JAMES BOND: Yes, but my martini is still dry.

[ This Message was edited by: VampiressRN 2006-12-28 04:58 ]

VampiressRN
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2006-12-28 05:09 am   Permalink

I look forward to the pictures at least.

Tiki Woo
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2006-12-28 09:37 am   Permalink

I missed this! ACK! I guess I will be at the La Pinata down the street moping over a rum and coke.

View Profile of Tiki Woo Send a personal message to Tiki Woo      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VampiressRN
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2006-12-28 8:10 pm   Permalink

Yee Haw....theded1 is going to the FI New Years Bash. Thanks for buying my tickets.....I sure will miss not going....but soooo glad you will be able to go. Toast a flaming drink for me....and post pictures!!!

Tiki Kaimuki
Grand Member (4 years)  

Posted: 2006-12-29 12:41 pm   Permalink

THANK YOU SO MUCH VampiressRN. We will toast many many drinks, though hopefully nothing that will give me 3rd degree burns. Pics will surely result. YAY!

www.tikikaimuki.com

View Profile of Tiki Kaimuki Send a personal message to Tiki Kaimuki  Email Tiki Kaimuki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Mai Tai
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-12-31 12:17 am   Permalink

If anyone wants to check out the local "Christmas Tree Street" in Alameda while en route to ring in the New Year at Forbidden Island, it is located on Thompson Avenue, between High Street and Fernside Blvd. It's not as elaborate as the Rombiero house up in Novato, but is definitely worth a look-see in my opinion.

Here is a map for those interested in checking it out.

View Profile of Mai Tai Send a personal message to Mai Tai  Email Mai Tai     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
retrodiva
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2006-12-31 12:40 pm   Permalink

Paging Captain Midnight...

Late breaking news is that my friend cancelled for tonight so I have TWO FREE tickets to FI NYE. I need Ray's phone number ASAP.

If someone could call me with his number or call him and give him my number I would really appreciate it.

Phone Number Removed

He's got first dibs on the tickets but if I can't reach him by 2 pm or he's already made other plans then I will make them available to the next person on the FI wait list.

Had to update this it seems that my single ticket might have been promised out and I still want to give Midnight first dibs on what has now become two tickets. So I have to hear back from him by 2 pm or we'll be letting the single go to another TC member and I'll once again have only a single up for grabs.

Melissa

[ This Message was edited by: retrodiva 2006-12-31 13:07 ]

[ This Message was edited by: retrodiva 2006-12-31 16:45 ]

View Profile of retrodiva Send a personal message to retrodiva  Goto the website of retrodiva ICQ status     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Coco Loco
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-01-01 6:51 pm   Permalink

Great time last night. Still recovering. I'm looking forward to seeing the pictures of the people, dining, dancing...and most importantly, arm wrestling...cheers to the champ...the wonderful Ms. Stephanie of FI fame.

View Profile of Coco Loco Send a personal message to Coco Loco      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
suzanne
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-01-02 8:22 pm   Permalink

I want to see pictures too! I couldn't go :(:(

Suzanne

View Profile of suzanne Send a personal message to suzanne  Goto the website of suzanne     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tikitastic
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-01-02 9:42 pm   Permalink

Here are some pics of the fabulous New Year's Eve party @ Forbidden Island.

Our Table -- complete with leopard print cupcakes!

Me in my red faux fur jacket and Fez-o-Rama Sun Tiki fez

Dressed to Impress

The Festivities

Midnight Arrives

A Toast to 2007!

The Infamous Pink Leopard Print Party Hat

The Fuel that Powers the Tiki Life!

View Profile of Tikitastic Send a personal message to Tikitastic  Goto the website of Tikitastic     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation