FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events Other Events Hot times at Ottos Tiki Holiday party 06 pics!!! Girls!
Hot times at Ottos Tiki Holiday party 06 pics!!! Girls!
sneakyjack
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-12-05 10:08 am   Permalink

So Monday eves at Otto's Shrunken head are all about Tiki - on Monday Dec 4th it was the Tiki Xmas Party and even though it was about 35 degrees outside it was hot inside courtesy of the Fishermen and Dori Disaster on the uke - oh yeah and some hula hoop action and burlesque like vocal stylings. It was great to meet up with some old and New TCers. - See you January!!!

dori on the UKE

mugs

makin it warm inside

warmer still

the crowd loves every minute

a different kind of HULA girl

What more can I say??- See you next year??? or anytime time you you want to do a run to Ottos!!!

View Profile of sneakyjack Send a personal message to sneakyjack      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MEAN GENE
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-12-05 10:13 am   Permalink

Nice work Sneaky Jack!

View Profile of MEAN GENE Send a personal message to MEAN GENE  Email MEAN GENE Goto the website of MEAN GENE     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiLaLe
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-12-05 6:41 pm   Permalink

Boy has 'Alphabet City' changed !!!!!

View Profile of TikiLaLe Send a personal message to TikiLaLe  Email TikiLaLe     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Sabu The Coconut Boy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-12-08 9:55 pm   Permalink

The party looks like a huge success, Sneakyjack! Great pictures.

Also, thanks for sending me the additional uncensored footage from the party. Hope you don't mind me sharing it:

Secret Footage

Sabu

View Profile of Sabu The Coconut Boy Send a personal message to Sabu The Coconut Boy  Email Sabu The Coconut Boy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
FreddieBallsomic
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-12-24 6:49 pm   Permalink

Sneaky.... U R definitely "the Man" when it comes to great pics.. U gots the eye.. Lookin forward to our next outing.. Maholla!!!!! BALLS.

View Profile of FreddieBallsomic Send a personal message to FreddieBallsomic      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
christiki295
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-12-24 11:42 pm   Permalink

I remember when the Fisherman played at Purple Orchid and, 2 nights later, the Lava Lounge.
I love the Christmas touch.

View Profile of christiki295 Send a personal message to christiki295  Email christiki295     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation