FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums » » General Tiki » » show us your Barney West
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 )
show us your Barney West
nui 'umi 'umi
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2015-12-21 11:26 pm   Permalink

Here’s a couple at Polinesio in Havana Cuba taken in Oct. of this year. First two pix are of the same tiki.

I posted these on another thread back in October but I think they’re mo betta here.

View Profile of nui 'umi 'umi Send a personal message to nui 'umi 'umi  Email nui 'umi 'umi     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
nui 'umi 'umi
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2015-12-21 11:26 pm   Permalink

[ This Message was edited by: nui 'umi 'umi 2015-12-21 23:29 ]

View Profile of nui 'umi 'umi Send a personal message to nui 'umi 'umi  Email nui 'umi 'umi     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
HopeChest
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2015-12-22 09:06 am   Permalink

As if Barney West wasn't intriguing enough already...

"There were three of them, Frank Lee Morris, the brains of the outfit with an IQ of 133, and the Anglin brothers, Clarence and John W. … would their plan work? Sometime in the early hours of June 13, 1962 they put their plan to work and escaped from Alcatraz. Their bodies were never found but in Sausalito, the escape raft washed up at the foot of Johnson Street and was discovered by artist Barney West. The police were called and the scene took on a life of its own."

Now THAT is random.

View Profile of HopeChest Send a personal message to HopeChest      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
nui 'umi 'umi
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2015-12-22 2:55 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2015-12-22 09:06, HopeChest wrote:
As if Barney West wasn't intriguing enough already...

"There were three of them, Frank Lee Morris, the brains of the outfit with an IQ of 133, and the Anglin brothers, Clarence and John W. … would their plan work? Sometime in the early hours of June 13, 1962 they put their plan to work and escaped from Alcatraz. Their bodies were never found but in Sausalito, the escape raft washed up at the foot of Johnson Street and was discovered by artist Barney West. The police were called and the scene took on a life of its own."

Now THAT is random.

Wow! :^ )

8FT Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 30 days ago; 3:03 pm   Permalink

On ebay now is this unidentified photo but I recognized it right away. It is a copy but if you like it here is a link: http://www.ebay.com/itm/12-By-18-Black-White-PICTURE-1966-Chevrolet-BelAir-4-door-wagon-by-Totem-pole-/221582338422?hash=item3397562976:g:aYgAAOSwQJ5URpIK&vxp=mtr

View Profile of 8FT Tiki Send a personal message to 8FT Tiki  Email 8FT Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2016 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation