FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Locating Tiki Ho Toy Luau Restaurant, Worcester, MA (restaurant)
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
Ho Toy Luau Restaurant, Worcester, MA (restaurant)
EggFooDan

Posted: 2009-01-08 12:45 pm   Permalink

Hahah!! i take that warning with sincere appreciation.

View Profile of EggFooDan Send a personal message to EggFooDan  Goto the website of EggFooDan     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Big Kahuna
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-01-09 6:38 pm   Permalink

I went to Worcester State College in the early 80's & there was always any number of seedy characters inside & outside that place. The food has never been very good, but, back then, they didn't check anybody's ID. Guess where us the underage college kids went? It actually should be alot safer now. It's been a good 10 years since the last murder outside the place & they recently restored the nearby Hanover Theatre with mucho cash & alot of hoopla. I'm sure the city has taken steps to make the area safe. That said, I'm sure the food still stinks!

View Profile of Big Kahuna Send a personal message to Big Kahuna  Email Big Kahuna     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Lapu-Lapu

Posted: 2009-04-15 2:21 pm   Permalink

Actually, the Hanover Theater is no where near the Ho-Toy.
Coincidentally, it IS near the Ding-Ho (practically adjacent) and the Ding-Ho WAS The Ho-Toy forty-odd years ago.

But I get the reference: Worcester possibly investing more in the police patrols to keep crime down in an effort to get out-of-towners to the new theater un-robbed and un-murdered.

View Profile of Lapu-Lapu Send a personal message to Lapu-Lapu      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation