FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Mugoomba Small Party
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
Mugoomba Small Party
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-12-31 3:51 pm   Permalink

MaHaLoZ to BreakdaMug!!!!

Was fun liter'ing up the place!!

How many mugs did we end up smashing to bits??

I recall a Shag or two?

The Mai Tais kicked in hard by that time.

Se' Y'All next year!!

Good Times @ MUGoomba!!!

Bamboo Ben
Custom Tropical Decor
I build Tiki Rooms for you! Just ask around ;)
https://www.facebook.com/bamboo.ben

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
little lost tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-12-31 9:19 pm   Permalink

Great party Holden! A Million Mahalos for being such a great guy and opening your warehouse/state landmark to all us John Q. Publics! Great food and Mai-Tais as well! Met a lotta great people too! You TCers are sooooo Nice! Did I mention the food and Mai-Tais?MMMMMMM!
Also, seeing some of the mugs and stuff that are slated for this new year is always a treat!
I was going to post some pix here,but decided to post them on the Tonga Hut thread, as it would most certainly push GROG off the deep end! Here's the link!
http://www.tikiroom.com/tikicentral/bb/viewtopic.php?topic=21873&forum=17&start=last&368
Viva El TikiFarm!!!!

View Profile of little lost tiki Send a personal message to little lost tiki  Email little lost tiki Goto the website of little lost tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiJosh
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-01-01 11:30 am   Permalink

I'm gonna second everyone else's comments! Thanks for the party Holden! It was awesome, and the Mai Tais in the sparkletts cooler were second to none! Mugoomba looks great inside, too! Thanks for opening everything up for us, sure was a lot of fun!
Much Mahalo!

View Profile of TikiJosh Send a personal message to TikiJosh      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
WooHooWahine
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2007-01-01 3:46 pm   Permalink

View Profile of WooHooWahine Send a personal message to WooHooWahine  Email WooHooWahine     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikidogg

Posted: 2007-01-01 7:30 pm   Permalink

in case anyone was offended by the shot of my hairy leg(thanks woohoo),i have since shaved it and my new years resolution is to keep it silky smooth in case of any future spur o da moment photo shoots.

View Profile of tikidogg Send a personal message to tikidogg  Email tikidogg     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigtikidude
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-01-01 8:17 pm   Permalink

thanks Holden, great place and good times indeed.
and to the Boo's for bringin' the food.
How long did you guys stay there till?

Jeff(bigtikidude)

View Profile of bigtikidude Send a personal message to bigtikidude  Email bigtikidude     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
teaKEY
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-01-02 10:57 am   Permalink

love that green one. I've seen the Flounder mug that is coming out and its not in two-tone fashion. Is their going to be a two color option?

View Profile of teaKEY Send a personal message to teaKEY  Email teaKEY Goto the website of teaKEY     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Daves Not Home
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-01-02 10:58 am   Permalink

Happy New Year everyone!

Holden, thanks for a great time. Your Mai Tais need to come with a warning label; "These drinks will sneak up on you and bite you in the ass. Oh, and will cause blurred vision".

The BreakDaMugs ceremony was crazier than throwing a virgin in the volcano!!

Thanks to all for the laughs!

Dave

View Profile of Daves Not Home Send a personal message to Daves Not Home  Goto the website of Daves Not Home     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tom Slick
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-01-02 2:08 pm   Permalink

You guys broke mugs!!??? Ok, next time i bring a punching bag and you can GIVE ME all the mugs you planned on breaking!hahaha, honestly, i don't even want to know what was trashed...I can only hope it was the don ho rock glasses and not actually mugs! Thank you Holden for being the superstar host you always are and for the fun party...Nothing like mai tais and katsu!...It was also great BS'n with you and Ben...Hey Ben, your new nick for a while will be "Goldfinger!",got it? hahahaha

View Profile of Tom Slick Send a personal message to Tom Slick      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiSan
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-01-02 2:51 pm   Permalink

Mahalo Holden for the fantastic party and for being a great host. The Mai Tais and food were delicious. It really is a treat to visit Tiki Farm. I love my black Mini Chiminea. After seeing how you used them in Mugooba to hold tea light candles, I had to buy one for use at home.

Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to have parties like this, we appreciate it!

San

View Profile of TikiSan Send a personal message to TikiSan      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Chongolio
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-01-04 6:45 pm   Permalink

A gigantic thanks to Holden for being the magnanimous host, havin' such a memorable and hi-larious get together and for opening Magoomba up to the admirin' masses. It was so awesome I couldnt leave...really. More thanks to Ben and Vicki for bringin' a Hawaiian food base for the delicious Mai-tais to sit upon. It was a great opportunity to meet a few more cool people and catch up with some of the old chumz. I finally got a chance to get my pics sorted through and here are a couple from my impromptu road trip through the Southlands. If you want to see more bug on over to Barefoot bloggin for snaps from my entire trip which include a visit to Little Lost Tiki's art studio.

Holden and Bora Boris talkin' tang

Kim proving Dave was feelin' no pain

Always an adventure when Booman and Boowoman make the scene

Hiphiphula loves even the busted mugs

Ouch!

Unga baskin' in the all the glory that is Magoomba

Chongolio.com
Stoke & Flow
Facebook

View Profile of Chongolio Send a personal message to Chongolio  Email Chongolio Goto the website of Chongolio     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kikekeki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-01-04 10:15 pm   Permalink

Hey, BreakDaMugs....

Sorry I missed the party.
Nice Bar, though!

K.

View Profile of kikekeki Send a personal message to kikekeki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hiphipahula
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2007-01-04 10:32 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2006-12-31 15:51, RevBambooBen wrote:
MaHaLoZ to BreakdaMug!!!!

Was fun liter'ing up the place!!

How many mugs did we end up smashing to bits??

I recall a Shag or two?

The Mai Tais kicked in hard by that time.

Se' Y'All next year!!

Good Times @ MUGoomba!!!

Indeed Ben!! Choice mugs (Na... they were actually defects says BreakDaMug)

"What happens at Mugoomba stays at Mugoomba!" I laughed and cried at the same time I think I had a coronary? did I? !! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Still catching my breath! and those mugs are still on my wish list!

View Profile of Hiphipahula Send a personal message to Hiphipahula  Email Hiphipahula Goto the website of Hiphipahula     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MakeDaMug
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-01-05 4:56 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-01-04 18:45, Chongolio wrote:
A gigantic thanks to Holden for being the magnanimous host, havin' such a memorable and hi-larious get together and for opening Magoomba up to the admirin' masses. It was so awesome I couldnt leave...really. More thanks to Ben and Vicki for bringin' a Hawaiian food base for the delicious Mai-tais to sit upon. It was a great opportunity to meet a few more cool people and catch up with some of the old chumz. I finally got a chance to get my pics sorted through and here are a couple from my impromptu road trip through the Southlands. If you want to see more bug on over to Barefoot bloggin for snaps from my entire trip which include a visit to Little Lost Tiki's art studio.

Holden and Bora Boris talkin' tang

Kim proving Dave was feelin' no pain

Always an adventure when Booman and Boowoman make the scene

Hiphiphula loves even the busted mugs

Ouch!

Unga baskin' in the all the glory that is Magoomba

Just an fyi - all busted mugs were slight seconds destined for the "big steel mug crusher" then the dumpster anyways! I know it's painful but trust me, it ain't half as painful as when I'm sitting in my office and all that I hear is metal meeting ceramic out back (a once a year event, lasts about 1 hour). I always sleep crappy that night!

Oh yes - and notice the flexibility of our Swizzle Sticks in the picture above... quality baby!!

[ This Message was edited by: MakeDaMug 2007-01-05 17:00 ]

View Profile of MakeDaMug Send a personal message to MakeDaMug  Email MakeDaMug Goto the website of MakeDaMug     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
teaKEY
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-01-06 9:20 pm   Permalink

Oh yes - and notice the flexibility of our Swizzle Sticks in the picture above... quality baby!!

Oh yes!!!!!, when do we get to notice the flexiblity first hand??

View Profile of teaKEY Send a personal message to teaKEY  Email teaKEY Goto the website of teaKEY     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation