FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Beyond Tiki Show your vintage and retro holiday decor
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 Next Page )
Show your vintage and retro holiday decor
8FT Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-12-27 5:33 pm   Permalink

Here's our fireplace mantle full of old santas and snowmen.Plus a few other goodies.

View Profile of 8FT Tiki Send a personal message to 8FT Tiki  Email 8FT Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
woofmutt
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-01-03 12:14 am   Permalink

Slushy the Plowed Man

View Profile of woofmutt Send a personal message to woofmutt  Email woofmutt Goto the website of woofmutt     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hiltiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-01-03 2:12 pm   Permalink

Here are some of mine.

View Profile of hiltiki Send a personal message to hiltiki  Goto the website of hiltiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
uncle trav
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-01-04 04:41 am   Permalink

A trip to the thrift store made our retro holiday decor complete. The first pic was our Christmas card this year. A couple of bad outfits really add to the feeling of the season. Thanks.

[ This Message was edited by: uncle trav 2009-01-04 04:48 ]

View Profile of uncle trav Send a personal message to uncle trav      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
seafoamer
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2009-09-20 4:33 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2009-01-04 04:41, uncle trav wrote:

You two are awesome.

View Profile of seafoamer Send a personal message to seafoamer  Email seafoamer     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Big Kahuna
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-09-21 4:51 pm   Permalink

Didya havta fire up this thread just to tell them that? You got me all excited. I thought someone had posted something cool. Sheeesh!
I'll expect a more on-topic post from you, Seafoamer, as we get closer to Santa!

View Profile of Big Kahuna Send a personal message to Big Kahuna  Email Big Kahuna     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
seafoamer
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2009-09-21 5:31 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2009-09-21 16:51, Big Kahuna wrote:
Didya havta fire up this thread just to tell them that? You got me all excited. I thought someone had posted something cool. Sheeesh!
I'll expect a more on-topic post from you, Seafoamer, as we get closer to Santa!

ya know, I definitely felt a little naughty bumpin' a xmas thread at this time of year, but I figured WTF, I'm sure I'll be on santa's naughty list this year again anyway.
But in good spirit, here's the best I could do right now:

View Profile of seafoamer Send a personal message to seafoamer  Email seafoamer     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Big Kahuna
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-09-21 6:42 pm   Permalink

That'll do! See! wasn't that easy?

View Profile of Big Kahuna Send a personal message to Big Kahuna  Email Big Kahuna     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Sweet Daddy Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-10-23 1:38 pm   Permalink

Bought this collapsible xmas tree at the Sally Ann this week.

The "branches" are concentric wire rings - the whole thing lies flat to store. You slip it over a metal pole on a stand and you have instant Christmas tree. Set up time: about 30 seconds.

Also bought some more vintage baubles.

blog

[ This Message was edited by: Sweet Daddy Tiki 2009-10-23 13:42 ]

View Profile of Sweet Daddy Tiki Send a personal message to Sweet Daddy Tiki  Goto the website of Sweet Daddy Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Big Kahuna
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-10-23 4:35 pm   Permalink

OOHHHH! Like the ornaments. Wow, it really is almost that time again, huh?

beadtiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-10-29 12:31 pm   Permalink

Bought this for my mom for Xmas back in the early 70s. I was very young and bought something I would like (typical kid!) My mom faithfully displayed it every year until I was old enough for her to stop bringing it out without "hurting my feelings!" She eventually gave it back to me and now I proudly display it every year!

View Profile of beadtiki Send a personal message to beadtiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
beadtiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-10-29 12:34 pm   Permalink

Hiltiki: did you ever re-arrange the NOEL to spell LEON?! My dad carved a NOEL (with a Santa head for the "O") and my sister and I would turn it into LENO and LEON and wait for my mom to find it. She eventually made my dad secure it in the NOEL position on a piece of wood so we couldn't do it anymore. Thankfully I have my own set he carved so we can have as much juvenile fun as possible!

View Profile of beadtiki Send a personal message to beadtiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
AllisonV
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2009-11-24 12:47 pm   Permalink

View Profile of AllisonV Send a personal message to AllisonV      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Big Kahuna
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-12-05 5:17 pm   Permalink

bump

uncle trav
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-12-06 06:31 am   Permalink

Here ya go Rick. Behold the vintage domed city of Bethlehem. Made by Ohio Arts. Wind it up and it rotates while playing Silent Night. A miracle happens with this thing as it will play sometimes in the summer just sitting on the shelf. About 9" tall and 8" wide. Was wondering if I should retouch the paint or leave it alone?

View Profile of uncle trav Send a personal message to uncle trav      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation