FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Other Crafts Free Downloadable Tiki Central Prints! Artists needed...
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
Free Downloadable Tiki Central Prints! Artists needed...
hewey
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-05-07 5:03 pm   Permalink

Sorry for the big delay, I know a few people are really keen to get some prints. Im one of them!

Is anyone able to assist with converting the images from jpg to pdf format? The person I had lined up is unable to do it.

View Profile of hewey Send a personal message to hewey  Email hewey     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hewey
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-05-07 6:55 pm   Permalink

I've had a couple of fols PM me and say they are able to help - thanks folks

Sorting out the details, but will post here and PM people when we've got it sussed

View Profile of hewey Send a personal message to hewey  Email hewey     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Unkle John
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-05-07 8:27 pm   Permalink

I don't have the time to volunteer to convert them for you, but if you are still taking submissions, I would like to send you a few pieces. I just need to get some clean shots &/or scan them.

View Profile of Unkle John Send a personal message to Unkle John  Email Unkle John Goto the website of Unkle John     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikitammy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-05-07 8:30 pm   Permalink

I do computer support & web design.

I'm not really sure that the .pdf format is the best way to go. Anytime graphics are sent to the printers it has to be in either high res .jpg or in Photoshop format. I would understand if you were emailing the images and needed to keep them small for mail servers, etc. I would just keep the images in .jpg format and rotate them out once a month or something. That way we would get a good image for printing and space wouldn't be an issue. Also, people could use them as wallpaper on their computers this way if they didn't want to print them.

I have a full version of Adobe Acrobat if you decide differently. I would be happy to help.

View Profile of tikitammy Send a personal message to tikitammy  Goto the website of tikitammy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
greentikipat
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-05-09 5:21 pm   Permalink

wow! this is a very cool idea. i just found it. amazing how much cool stuff i miss on here. i 'd love to do something up for this, could you send me the contact info? thanks, Hewey.

View Profile of greentikipat Send a personal message to greentikipat  Email greentikipat Goto the website of greentikipat     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Surf tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-10-23 08:25 am   Permalink

Whatever happened to this brilliant project?

ST

View Profile of Surf tiki Send a personal message to Surf tiki  Email Surf tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hewey
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-10-23 7:13 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-10-23 08:25, Surf tiki wrote:
Whatever happened to this brilliant project?

Nothing I got a 2nd job and got super busy with that, havent had time to chase this up. Kick me in the ass and tell me to get in and do something!

Sophista-tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-10-24 7:48 pm   Permalink

OH yea, I remember this project.

View Profile of Sophista-tiki Send a personal message to Sophista-tiki  Email Sophista-tiki Goto the website of Sophista-tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Surf tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-10-25 06:48 am   Permalink

Okay, but you asked for it.

I just repainted my dining room (which is all I have to pass of as my tiki space) and need some new artwork.

View Profile of Surf tiki Send a personal message to Surf tiki  Email Surf tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Surf tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-04-03 7:46 pm   Permalink

Bumpity bump. Empty walls and empty wallet(damn kids)!!

blindy the pirate
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-04-04 06:39 am   Permalink

I started getting exicted about this, then I started looking at the date stamps. It is such a great idea for us poor tikiphiles.

View Profile of blindy the pirate Send a personal message to blindy the pirate  Email blindy the pirate     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation