FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Smokin' Menehunes with King Kukulele and Squids @ Catalina Fish Kitchen - Bring on the Pics!!
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 Next Page )
Smokin' Menehunes with King Kukulele and Squids @ Catalina Fish Kitchen - Bring on the Pics!!
rodeotiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-12-21 09:12 am   Permalink

View Profile of rodeotiki Send a personal message to rodeotiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
squid
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-12-21 09:13 am   Permalink

Groggy has left the building.

But that doesn't mean you all can just screw around all day. I'm gonna go "whittle a mug or something" and when I get back tonight, I expect to see the most glorious ad campaign EVER.

And no slacking on the Haiku either. (MY CONTEST, NOT BEN's)

shhhh...And since we all know that Ben is not awake this early due to near lethal Budweiser inhalation, you can work on your entries without interruption or crass commentary for the next couple of hours. Then we can have nap time!

Be sure and enjoy the popcorn medley (in a collectible tin) that your boss got you from Office Depot as you fritter away the next few hours on company time. Your Pal.

skwid

View Profile of squid Send a personal message to squid  Goto the website of squid     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
squid
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-12-21 09:21 am   Permalink

RODEO IN DA HOUSE!!! WOOOP WOOOP!!!

View Profile of squid Send a personal message to squid  Goto the website of squid     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
little lost tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-12-21 09:48 am   Permalink

Hi-Fives for all! RodeoTiki in the HIZZY!
Here's maybe my last entry! It's my last day at work til the new year so I am slammed!

You all know the address by now....

View Profile of little lost tiki Send a personal message to little lost tiki  Email little lost tiki Goto the website of little lost tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
squid
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-12-21 12:32 pm   Permalink

WOW! Here I am checkin' things out at lunch and nothing new from you slackers. I understand though. Maybe it's the old holiday blues or it could be the X-mas cash crunch that's got you down. If that's the case, I suggest the following:

See ya there!

teaKEY
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-12-21 1:00 pm   Permalink

Thanks Grog with the Kinnyhumes. Not that great with photoshop but I was using paint. You know, its been around for twenty years.

View Profile of teaKEY Send a personal message to teaKEY  Email teaKEY Goto the website of teaKEY     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
squid
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-12-21 3:25 pm   Permalink

OK, afternoon coffee break time. Check TC. What's up? HELLOOOOOOooo? Fine. I'll do it myself:
With all those tempting treats that everyone keeps dropping by the squidlab this holiday season, I'm getting to feel a might pudgy! Well, whaddaya know! A miracle cure!

Hoodia love, baby?

little lost tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-12-21 4:29 pm   Permalink

tough crowd....

View Profile of little lost tiki Send a personal message to little lost tiki  Email little lost tiki Goto the website of little lost tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
squid
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-12-21 4:34 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2006-12-21 16:29, little lost tiki wrote:
tough crowd....

yup...
Be sure to tip your.....oh nevermind....

JenTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-12-21 4:43 pm   Permalink

And here is an example of how to participate in both contests with just one post:

Now let's see some new entries kids!

View Profile of JenTiki Send a personal message to JenTiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
squid
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-12-21 5:24 pm   Permalink

Thank you, Jen. You have set a very good example for the rest of the class. Please take your seat after you get a cookie.

JenTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-12-21 5:41 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2006-12-21 17:24, squid wrote:
Thank you, Jen. You have set a very good example for the rest of the class. Please take your seat after you get a cookie.

I'd rather have a rum ball!

View Profile of JenTiki Send a personal message to JenTiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GROG
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2006-12-21 7:08 pm   Permalink

Friday night at the Catalina Fish Kitchen in Huntington Beach.
Smokin' Menehunes perform.
7 to 9ish.

View Profile of GROG Send a personal message to GROG      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GROG

7 to 9ish.

View Profile of GROG Send a personal message to GROG      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GROG

7 to 9ish.

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation