FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Other Crafts Pariarts is getting a new Laser machine!
Pariarts is getting a new Laser machine!
pariartspaul
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-12-22 10:26 am   Permalink

I'm so excited about it I had to blurt it out! We're getting a new Epilog laser cutter/engraver for the shop and I can't wait to start playing with it! It will be installed sometime late next month. You can see it at http://www.epiloglaser.com ..and no I'm not affiliated with them in any way...!
But I've got lots of ideas for new tiki things to make! Can you imagine the possibilities?!
Mostly though I eventually want to start replacing our catalogue signs with new designs using the laser cut pieces, as my hands are getting shot from years of hand cutting on the scroll saw now.
Does anyone here at Tiki Central have experience with one of these?
and Happy Holidays to everyone!
Paul

View Profile of pariartspaul Send a personal message to pariartspaul  Email pariartspaul     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Monkeyman
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-12-22 11:06 am   Permalink

Congrats Paul... Anything you can use to automate sounds like a great idea. Especially if you can keep quality the same.

View Profile of Monkeyman Send a personal message to Monkeyman  Email Monkeyman     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
pappythesailor
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-12-23 01:30 am   Permalink

...and you'll have some defense against Cylons!

View Profile of pappythesailor Send a personal message to pappythesailor  Goto the website of pappythesailor     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation