FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Marketplace www.FreakyBoutiki.com 14th Anniversario Tee Shirts by Big Toe
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 Next Page )
www.FreakyBoutiki.com 14th Anniversario Tee Shirts by Big Toe
hodadhank
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-10-30 5:07 pm   Permalink

Happy Halloween Everybody!

I've been delinquent in updating our ever changing lineup of exhibiting artists so I thought I'd start with something seasonal...

The spooky skull below is by our friends GoGo & Danni from GO TIKI.

Skull $28

Well known for their Re-Pop series using vintage molds to produce fresh Westwood and Duncan treasures, these Huntington kilnsters are great folks deserving of your support and appreciation. All are hand signed and dated. Please enjoy our current selection.

Re-Pop mugs, Stacker Set & Tiki King Ashtray only $28 each

Blue Repop *** SOLD ***
Stacker Set *** SOLD ***

Big Mo 13/25 LTD $56 *** SOLD ***
Mo-Hine 13/25 LTD $56
Big Mo 14/25 LTD $56
Mo-Hine 14/25 LTD $56 *** SOLD ***

Funkey Monkey Set LTD 23/50- $35
*** SOLD ***

***RARE RARE RARE*** Artist's Proof #2 (yes I said number two)- $42

Ki'i Akua LTD 17/50- $35

Woodie- $28

[ This Message was edited by: hodadhank 2008-12-19 13:30 ]

[ This Message was edited by: hodadhank 2008-12-19 13:37 ]

[ This Message was edited by: hodadhank 2009-01-03 14:31 ]

View Profile of hodadhank Send a personal message to hodadhank      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
teaKEY
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-10-30 7:05 pm   Permalink

Those are some great photos of Gotos

View Profile of teaKEY Send a personal message to teaKEY  Email teaKEY Goto the website of teaKEY     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hodadhank
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-11-19 3:58 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2008-10-30 19:05, teaKEY wrote:
Those are some great photos of Gotos

Yeah! Hoping to have some GoTiki Santa Moai's in time for Christmas!

View Profile of hodadhank Send a personal message to hodadhank      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hodadhank
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-11-29 12:57 pm   Permalink

Mele Kalikimaka from your pals @ Freaky Boutiki!

Want a no-trampling guarantee this Holiday season?

Well spend your hard earned bread with the little people this year. Mom & pop shops with any longevity are a vanishing breed here in ol' the USofA. If you can't make it to visit us at the Freaky Boutiki, try to avoid the tempting and toxic Red Chinese bargains at HELLMART and buy a gift or two from your local Mom & Pop shop.

Till the end of the year we'll be showcasing recent and seasonal additions to our eclectic beach shop:

Originals and prints by Hassan Patterson
Jewelry & Christmas Cards by Heather Watts
LTD edition 2008 Christmas pendants by Meiko
LTD edition 2008 Christmas ceramics by Go Tiki
LTD edition 2008 Mele Kalikimaka Alohas by Reyn Spooner
A miraculous piece of toast featuring David Lea's iconic profile...

Also throughout the end of 2008 watch for fresh and last-chance goodies from our talented pals Squid, Bosko, Big Toe, Munktiki, Gecko and many more of your favorite artists!

hodadhank
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-12-01 5:29 pm   Permalink

Hassaaaaaaan Shop!!!

Our Tiki Freak Advent Calendar begins with promised wonders from Miami artist Hassan Patterson, but first I'd like to congratulate our friend on his Featured Artist expose and excellent cover for the new Tiki Magazine. Thanks for the floating worlds, man!

So, Here's your chance to own some of the pieces you see in the accompanying article and their equally Pattersonian cousins... Originals, prints and etchings. Come on, Haven't you always wanted to cliche someone to come over and see your etchings? Now's your chance!

OK, Visitors of this thread know how purchasing works until our site is up and staggering:

No bidding.

No waiting.

Just PM if you see anything of interest.

First Come First Served.

Visa & MC accepted and we ship anywhere.

"Moon Watch" acrylic on canvas
(see pg 22 of Tiki Mag winter '08)
*** SOLD ***

Ok from this point forward I'm completely making up the titles for these pieces. Where's that dang list.
Oh well, just wanted to fess up.

"Crazy-ass Space Tiki" original ball point pen sketch. matted. Amazingly detailed.
$200

"Floating World #2" original ball point pen sketch. matted.
$200

"Tiki & Beauty 1" original ball point pen sketch. matted (see pg24 Tiki Mag winter '08)
$200

A/P acid etch printing
$200

"Blue Lady"- archival print. matted
$80

"Fuscia Pin-Up"- archival print. matted
$80

"Cannibals on Monkey Island"- archival print. matted
$80

"Wahine & Idol"- archival print. matted
$80

[ This Message was edited by: hodadhank 2009-01-03 14:06 ]

[ This Message was edited by: hodadhank 2009-01-03 16:45 ]

hodadhank
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-12-03 11:02 am   Permalink

Surprise! Hey it's our friend Tiki Lee, owner of Las Vegas's coolest vintage tiki and contemporary modern collectibles store appropriately named Tiki Lee's.

As fellow Son of OKI and all around good guy, Freaky Boutiki is happy to offer some of our pal's WITCO inspired redwood pieces. Lee's redwood mod skull pendants are also available!

Tiki Lee redwoods clockwise from left...

Big Mouth 7"x14" $49.99

Diamond Head 7x12" 39.99

Mr Trilobite 7x12" $39.99

[ This Message was edited by: hodadhank 2009-01-03 14:28 ]

hodadhank
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-12-03 11:36 am   Permalink

Ho Ho Ho! I can't stop chuckling at this cute 100% handmade South Pacific Santa Christmas cards. Heather Watts' recent acrylic black velvets are also 100% fun!

Mixed media. each card is titled and signed by the artist.
$5.99
*** SOLD OUT ***

Got Ears? Well Heather's also been hard at work on her new line of bamboo jewelry featuring her colorful designs.

Haven't completely passed out from excitement yet? Well I've also got a handful of suuuuuper limited edition inividually made clay marq necklaces w/ jewel eyes!

ONLY $10.00
"AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!" *thud*

[ This Message was edited by: hodadhank 2008-12-04 17:31 ]

[ This Message was edited by: hodadhank 2009-01-03 14:35 ]

GO TIKI
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-12-04 5:15 pm   Permalink

Going to Freaky Boutiki is like a Tiki candy store! Rita and Hank have done a Great job on supporting tiki artist, Thank You! Here is some stuff going to Freak Factory, Mo-Ho-Ho's #2 and #3 of 10 and a hand full of our Tiki Torch mugs, I hope you TC'ers have a chance to get there for some cool Holiday gifts and see all the cool stuff they have, Mahalo! Gogo

Ohana Since September 17 2002, Member #434

View Profile of GO TIKI Send a personal message to GO TIKI  Email GO TIKI     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hodadhank
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-12-04 5:29 pm   Permalink

"Ahoy Matey!

The Castaways have ARRRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrived!" - Cap'n Otis

A gentle and modest cat, David "Squid" Cohen deserves all the attention he's been getting lately and we say better late than never!

One of the true giants of modern tiki revival, Squid has been quietly laboring in the shadows of more flamboyant artists for years, sculpting mugs for almost every carver or painter you can think of in the genre. I'm very proud to announce our status as Official Exclusive Castaways Ceramics Dealer for San Diego California.

Yee haw Squidly! Vive la France!

BUT WAIT THERES MORE...

How about some suuuuper limited edition hand signed, low numbered Squid goodies?
"Hey Hodaddy whats all this low number shite?" Glad you asked.

Basically the earlier the casting the crisper and more detailed. As the run continues the mold deteriorates as often does the artist's patience with hand glazing each piece with the same attention to detail.

Baby Bob Mai Tai Trainer 5/100 signed w/removable rubber nipple $85.00

Yeti & Sasquatch Set (matching #'s) 3/75 signed
***SOLD***

Uncle Shrunkle three piece (head, brain & scalp) set 7/80 signed
***SOLD***

[ This Message was edited by: hodadhank 2008-12-05 18:39 ]

[ This Message was edited by: hodadhank 2008-12-09 11:53 ]

[ This Message was edited by: hodadhank 2009-01-03 14:46 ]

hodadhank
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-12-04 5:44 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2008-12-04 17:15, GO TIKI wrote:

Mahalo GoGo & Dani! Those Mo-Ho-Ho's are the bee's knees!!!! And as I recall the only torch mug we had at Oasis lasted about twenty minutes. One of the all time great designs! Hasn't the Mai Kai bought a batch of those babies yet?

squid
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-12-04 10:10 pm   Permalink

Let me say this in the most tasteful way I can... GO BUY HANK'S STUFF! He and Rita are one of the few, the proud, the mom and pop operations! Never bowing to the multi-national corporate giants that consume everything in sight, turning retail environments into chrome and melamine-covered sterile wastelands of mindless, crass consumerism. No sir. These folks got C-L-A-S-S and stock only the coolest of grade-A stuff! And they're damn nice too. And I heard you won't get trampled there, or something...

Ltd Edition Mugs & MORE!

Ltd Editions by Squid & Gecko

View Profile of squid Send a personal message to squid  Goto the website of squid     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hodadhank
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-12-05 6:46 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2008-12-04 22:10, squid wrote:
I heard you won't get trampled there, or something...

Like he said.

Chances are pretty slim that your baby is as cute as my little friend Augie here, but have no fear...

Ona Tiki's cute tyke shirts featuring the distinctive designs of Doug Horne are sure to make even the fullest diaper seem a little less stinky.

Pint and Mai Tai glasses from San Diego's most elegant home-bar also available!!

[ This Message was edited by: hodadhank 2008-12-05 19:05 ]

4WDtiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-12-07 7:03 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2008-12-03 11:36, hodadhank wrote:

Haven't completely passed out from excitement yet? Well I've also got a handful of suuuuuper limited edition inividually made clay marq necklaces w/ jewel eyes!

Hank, love this marq, but I'm confused. Who makes it, you or Heather?
Thanks.

View Profile of 4WDtiki Send a personal message to 4WDtiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hodadhank
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-12-08 12:26 pm   Permalink

OOPS!

Didn't intend to mislead... these are 100% Heather Watts!

Only fifty in this first series total with each hand signed and numbered.

LOL Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-12-08 1:22 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2008-12-08 12:26, hodadhank wrote:
OOPS!

Didn't intend to mislead... these are 100% Heather Watts!

Only fifty in this first series total with each hand signed and numbered.

It's true - I dropped by Saturday afternoon and did not get trampled. Fair warning though; I did get a big wet slobber kiss from Monkey. And those Heather Watts pieces are super-nice, as are her Christmas cards.

Ovarian Cancer Research

View Profile of LOL Tiki Send a personal message to LOL Tiki  Email LOL Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation