FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Marketplace www.FreakyBoutiki.com 14th Anniversario Tee Shirts by Big Toe
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 Next Page )
www.FreakyBoutiki.com 14th Anniversario Tee Shirts by Big Toe
hodadhank
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-08-28 3:54 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2009-08-28 08:37, 1961surf wrote:
Was the mask sold that Omar is carving in pic ? Is so how much,and are there more
Pics if you have more of them .
Mahalos

The mask Tiki-O is carving in the above pics is not finished, Those pics were taken Wednesday, but if he wishes to sell it I will post a picture here.

I do have three other Tiki Omar masks currently available;

Mask#1 by Tiki Omar $75.00

Mask#2 by Tiki Omar $75.00 *** SOLD ***

Mask#4 by tiki Omar $75.00

[ This Message was edited by: hodadhank 2009-09-21 19:07 ]

View Profile of hodadhank Send a personal message to hodadhank      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
teaKEY
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-08-29 7:35 pm   Permalink

Below Erik and I demonstrate proper cigar smoking etiquette.

Correct...

You guys are awesome.

View Profile of teaKEY Send a personal message to teaKEY  Email teaKEY Goto the website of teaKEY     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hodadhank
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-08-29 8:18 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2009-08-29 19:35, teaKEY wrote:You guys are awesome.

Truer words have never been spoken Jordan...

Equally awesome: Pinky started her very first tiki today!! Yay Pinky!!

View Profile of hodadhank Send a personal message to hodadhank      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hodadhank
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-08-30 7:22 pm   Permalink

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH! RUN! It's GRATEFUL GARGANTUA!!!!!!

Only Mothra can save them now.

hodadhank
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-09-10 2:26 pm   Permalink

Boy that closing reception for our new gallery was fun! I get to do it every month or so too. I hope you'll all get a chance to visit us at Freaky Boutiki Gallery and of course Freaky Boutiki proper.

We're getting ready to batten down the hatches for winter which for us in so so cal means wearing a hoody with our boardshorts and flip flops but we'll always be right here when you need us.

Hey! We're hoping to launch our shoppable internet site before the new year with a little help from our friends and as usual we're always looking for crazy curios and beachin' doodads for your hales and homebars.

Plenty carvin goin on down at Freaky Boutiki with Tiki Omar busting out his first Moai and Marquesan in less than two weeks. Wahine Toni's busy too working on a Heitiki paddle and a big ceder comission pole just waiting for the first chisel strike. I'm starting a comish mask today myself.

Still plenty of folks beach cruising and stopping in for our famous selection of flotsom and jetsom!
SNACK ALERT!!!
New Marini's Taffy flavor on its way... PUMPKIN PIE!

What chu readin' Pinky? Don't look like no TIKI MAGAZINE...

Stickers and Patches and Posters, Oh My!

These girls are crazy bout handmade bracelets from Ubud!

Somethings fishy round here...

The artist Rob Tobin!

hodadhank
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-09-11 5:24 pm   Permalink

Bye Bye to a super limited edition Mieko resin!

hodadhank
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-09-14 11:36 am   Permalink

A well timed visit yesterday from Yo & Mike of Vavoom Tiki Room, The Hague, Netherlands enabled them to chat with BIG TOE, TIKI OMAR, WAHINE TONI and myself. Great folks and if your ever in The Hague be sure to look them up. Apparently their bar is hopping!

hodadhank
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-09-14 11:59 am   Permalink

EXCLUSIVE SELLER of ERIC OCTOBER's hand sewn TRADER MORT PLUSHIE!

LoungeShark
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-09-14 12:05 pm   Permalink

Outta curiosity, when's the store calendar coming out? Between Toni, Pinky and the other visiting wahines, you have plenty of talent to showcase your goods in calendar form. Just a thought since it won't be long until I need to replace my calendar in the Tiki Man-Cave of Lala from Tiki Bar TV.

View Profile of LoungeShark Send a personal message to LoungeShark      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hodadhank
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-09-19 09:22 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2009-09-14 12:05, LoungeShark wrote:
Outta curiosity, when's the store calendar coming out? Between Toni, Pinky and the other visiting wahines, you have plenty of talent to showcase your goods in calendar form. Just a thought since it won't be long until I need to replace my calendar in the Tiki Man-Cave of Lala from Tiki Bar TV.

OOOhh! I want a Lala calendar!

hodadhank
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-09-30 12:28 pm   Permalink

Whole lotta choppin gooin on. ..
Toni working on her Maori dance paddle, shees got a tiki in the works as well as a pineapple and a four foot commission up next.

Part time Boutiki staffer Andrea drops by to visit and text. We miss our spicy Latina!

Pinky busts out the chisels for her first mask.

Omar decides to add a little color to his Tangaroa mask#4 with startling results. I think the price just went up!

I put some finishing touches on a commission piece. Yes that's orange and cobalt there, colors of the Islanders Football team.

Now I can start on my entry for the FBG TIKOT exhibit...

and some commission panels for OnaTiki's. Tempus fugit! Just gotta finish this stogie first. Mmmm... stogie.

[ This Message was edited by: hodadhank 2009-09-30 12:33 ]

4WDtiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-09-30 12:35 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2009-09-30 12:28, hodadhank wrote:
Andrea drops by to visit and text

Hello, Andrea!!!

View Profile of 4WDtiki Send a personal message to 4WDtiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
4WDtiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-09-30 12:38 pm   Permalink

Oh yeah, bitchin' mask, Omar!
And Hank, a commish for Ona??? It must be somethin good!

View Profile of 4WDtiki Send a personal message to 4WDtiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
LoungeShark
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-09-30 12:42 pm   Permalink

Andrea looks like Miss March to me (and March just happens to be my birthday)

View Profile of LoungeShark Send a personal message to LoungeShark      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
little lost tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-09-30 12:46 pm   Permalink

Two things the Boutiki ain't short on....
Great Tiki Art
and Foxes!

View Profile of little lost tiki Send a personal message to little lost tiki  Email little lost tiki Goto the website of little lost tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation