FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Marketplace www.FreakyBoutiki.com 14th Anniversario Tee Shirts by Big Toe
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 Next Page )
www.FreakyBoutiki.com 14th Anniversario Tee Shirts by Big Toe
little lost tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-11-17 07:46 am   Permalink

Great Platter!

View Profile of little lost tiki Send a personal message to little lost tiki  Email little lost tiki Goto the website of little lost tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hodadhank
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-11-18 3:12 pm   Permalink

Hmmm. "FRAGILE" It must be Italian... haha.

Glad it arrived safe and sound. Cute pooch! Be sure to post a pic of it hanging in it's new place of honor. (Babs wants everyone to know these things aren't just for popcorn, "They be wall hangin's sez I"!!)

View Profile of hodadhank Send a personal message to hodadhank      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hodadhank
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-11-22 6:25 pm   Permalink

Freaky Boutiki ever expanding selection of Polynesian art and reference books has a stunning new addition.

In coordination with San Diego Museum Of Art we're very proud to offer Oceanic Art: A Celebration Of Form.

This 128 page full color publication documenting the exhibit of the same name on display through January 3 2010. The images within are exceptional and include figurative representations, tapa cloth, jewelry and weapons of war from across Polynesia.

For those who've been unable to experience the intimate exhibition in person, this limited edition catalogue should be on your Christmas wishlist. 2009 is almost history and this wonderful book will soon ONLY be available at a few choice locations nationwide like the Metropolitan Museum of Art in New York City and of course, Freaky Boutiki!

Get a copy before it's too late.

Special thanks to our dear friend Matt Reese, the middleman with the mostest for helping us acquire these gems...

[ This Message was edited by: hodadhank 2009-11-22 18:26 ]

View Profile of hodadhank Send a personal message to hodadhank      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hodadhank
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-11-22 6:46 pm   Permalink

Looky here!

Our lovely model 4WD Bill Collins wants you to know that San Diego Chargers are numero uno and that Freaky Boutiki has some new snappy duds just in time for game day.

Yes these are official cool-ass NFL Chargers tie dyes, and while you'll never ever look as groovy as my buddy Bill wearing them, you should really try.

little lost tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-11-23 07:57 am   Permalink

Wow....
Bill will wear ANYTHING!

Just wanted to second the Praise for Oceanic Art: A Celebration Of Form..
Great exhibit...
and if'n you miss the show
this book's the next best thing....
Lots of great photos with tons of detail
and even some writing stuff
so you can learn too!
Get yours NOW!

www.kinnyruzic.com Art Blogs Wishes Fulfilled!
I'm on Facebook too! under my real name Ken Ruzic
Yeeeeeeeah!

View Profile of little lost tiki Send a personal message to little lost tiki  Email little lost tiki Goto the website of little lost tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hodadhank
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-11-27 4:24 pm   Permalink

If you still haven't gotten your very own oversized Brad Parker tiki beach towel by Body Glove, what are you waiting for?

Only $14.99 while supplies last!

Tell us Pinky sent ya and get a free hug with purchase!

little lost tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-11-28 09:00 am   Permalink

Quote:

Tell us Pinky sent ya and get a free hug with purchase!

from you or Pinky?

www.kinnyruzic.com Art Blogs Wishes Fulfilled!
I'm on Facebook too! under my real name Ken Ruzic
Yeeeeeeeah!

hodadhank
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-11-29 11:01 am   Permalink

Quote:
from you or Pinky?

Well, Pinky's surfing the Rockies these days so either Hodad or Toni. Hope you don't mind us swiping one of your greatest marketing tools, Kinny.

[ This Message was edited by: hodadhank 2009-11-29 16:06 ]

hodadhank
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-12-03 6:25 pm   Permalink

Shennanigans!!!!!

Return of Son of Classic Shlock Giveaway!

Be the first to correctly identify the Classic rock album cover depicted below including band and year of release and recieve a stark raving free 10th Anniversapaloosa Tee shirt coutesy of your pals at Freaky Boutiki.

LOL Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-12-03 6:28 pm   Permalink

Jethro Tull - Aqualung - 1971

View Profile of LOL Tiki Send a personal message to LOL Tiki  Email LOL Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
little lost tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-12-03 6:30 pm   Permalink

comedy gold!

4WDtiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-12-03 8:35 pm   Permalink

I had to search to see how good of a job you guys did -

- excellent!

Freaky Boutiki's version of Pageant of the Masters.

View Profile of 4WDtiki Send a personal message to 4WDtiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
lennieguys
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2009-12-03 9:43 pm   Permalink

Haha this was my first concert at the SD sports arena early 70's. I was 13. What a flashback Jethro Tull!

View Profile of lennieguys Send a personal message to lennieguys      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hodadhank
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-12-04 11:28 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2009-12-03 18:28, LOL Tiki wrote:
Jethro Tull - Aqualung - 1971

We have a weiner!! Get yer butt over here for a free shoyt!

hodadhank
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-12-09 2:15 pm   Permalink

It's freaking cold in my office so I'm wearing a scarf. Yep.

It's super warm and hand made by Freaky Boutiki Hawaiian hearthrob Wahine Toni. Toni's getting ready to back to school and I'm sure buying one of her handknitted scarves or purses would help her buy some fatty textbooks! Take a peek...

Chargers colors??? Every well dressed tiki is wearing them this season!

Scarves are $18.39

Lg purses only $18.39

Medium strapped clutches. $18.39

Strapped ID pouches just right for an ID and wallet. $18.39

Purchases before Dec 25th will include a FREE Wahine Toni print! Signed and numbered by Toni and yours truely.

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation