FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Marketplace www.FreakyBoutiki.com 14th Anniversario Tee Shirts by Big Toe
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 Next Page )
www.FreakyBoutiki.com 14th Anniversario Tee Shirts by Big Toe
hodadhank
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-08-22 7:53 pm   Permalink

Aloha! We sure had fun vending at Oasis, snuggled as we were
amidst the lush foliage between Crazy Al and the Carving Hut.

We rolled out alot of one-of-a-kind artwork and special deals
from some of the greatest names in the history of aloha garments
so I wanted to let you kids who couldn't make it play along at
home by brousing FREAKY BOUTIKI's VIRTUAL OASIS TENT.

We'll enter our VIRTUAL OASIS TENT in a moment,
... but Monkey's gonna sniff that tree first.

[ This Message was edited by: hodadhank 2008-09-18 16:08 ]

View Profile of hodadhank Send a personal message to hodadhank      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hodadhank
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-08-22 7:58 pm   Permalink

Ohhh, that's much better. (The virtual tent is 1800 square feet.)

View Profile of hodadhank Send a personal message to hodadhank      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hodadhank
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-08-24 6:26 pm   Permalink

Ok first in the booth you'd see a treasure chest of the last remaining Brad Parker's (Tiki Shark) three color Body Glove towels ever shipped to the mainland. As expected they sold out in like ten minutes.

Next to occupy the treasure chest was Ona Tiki Barware and clothing. Nami, our giant cupie was a big hit modelling some of the popular Doug Horne prints that have come to be the halmark of OnaTiki's, San Diego.

Toddler puffer tees! (Grey puffer is super LTD Edition call for availability and sizes)

Mom can match! (more designs and colors available!)

Baby double-sided bar tees! (Plenty in dad's sizes too!)

OnaTiki's Pints and Mai tai glasses!

Speak of the devil! Ona and Moki stopped by with Augie. Yep he'll be chizzlin in no time jus' like his uncles Erik & Hodaddy!

[ This Message was edited by: hodadhank 2008-08-24 19:15 ]

hodadhank
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-08-24 6:52 pm   Permalink

The Sign outside doesn't lie. Freaky Boutiki is San Diego's MUNKTIKI Headquarters and that big glass case in front of you is indeed filled to brimming with fresh mugs made just for you by Paul & Stuckie.

A half dozen Fugu sippers were bought up in minutes at Oasis but our virtual tent allows us to special order a fugu just for you, so relax and check out these creepy refugees from Zombie Island.

She Skull

*** SOLD ***
Shrunken Head (new casting w/o hook. holds more booze!)

*** SOLD ***
Zombie Monkey

*** SOLD ***
Skull S&P sets

*** SOLD ***
Zombie

*** SOLD ***
Tiki-A-Go-Go Japanese Edition

*** SOLD ***
Becanzo! too wild for words!

*** SOLD ***

PM anytime to request an up-to-date photo of our Munk tank!

[ This Message was edited by: hodadhank 2009-01-05 14:02 ]

hodadhank
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-08-24 6:58 pm   Permalink

Freaky Boutiki welcomed GoGo & Dani to our talented ohana of artists and craftspeople just in time for Oasis.... and a "Tiki Torch Mug" debut!

Please inquire about any Go Tiki ceramic displayed.

hodadhank
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-08-24 7:09 pm   Permalink

Attention Wahine's!

Before Shag was a twinkle in Ma & Pa Agle's eyes, young Mark Swanson was bicycling around Mid-Mod SoCal soaking up the vibes.

Today, the Oahu North Shore resident and former animator for Stephen Spielberg & George Lucas has slowed down a bit if only to focus on his lush distinctive line of wahine accessories.

Mark and I have discussed this for quite some time and I'm so pleased to finally offer one of my favorite artists work to our mainland ohana.

Mark's work was such a big hit at Oasis8. These fun bags hung all around our tent. The designs shown are available as zipper coin purse, zipped make-up clutch, strapped purse and strapped tote.

... pockets inside too!

[ This Message was edited by: hodadhank 2009-01-05 14:56 ]

hiltiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-08-24 7:21 pm   Permalink

OMG, Monica that is one of the cutest babies I have ever seen, just precious. Hodadhank, I will make sure I check out your store next time I am in S.D. It is very inviting and it is full of fun stuff.

View Profile of hiltiki Send a personal message to hiltiki  Goto the website of hiltiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hodadhank
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-08-26 6:29 pm   Permalink

LOL! Augie gets his first online shout-out! Yeah he's a charmer.

Introducing Andre Meza, resident Mission Beach glass artist.

Andre's glass has been collected by many Los Angeles Rap A-listers
including Snoop Dogg and some other dangerous looking guys with
metal teeth in photos hanging around his studio who Andre tells
me are famous. His Glass Moai Calabash Pipes are in such demand
he can hardly keep up. I'm just glad he puts on a Grateful Dead
cassette when I come over. Bless his heart he doesn't want me to
feel old! Somehow it does just the opposite.

Moai Sake Please!!!!
mouthblown pyrex, powdwered glass and silver Sake Set[/b]
(concept by Hodad Hank... oh and it's totally trademarked )

pre-pay special order only

[ This Message was edited by: hodadhank 2008-09-18 16:03 ]

hodadhank
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-09-03 12:25 pm   Permalink

Erik The Red detailing "OLD SMOKEY".
I think Erik's gonna make this guy into a HANGING LAMP!!!!!

Smokey's Pacific cousins look on. Jealous of all the TLC perhaps?

Hey! Aren't you supposed to REMOVE plaque?

Meanwhile my Seaforth Memorial Tangaroa slumbers.

Bay Park Buzzy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-09-03 6:00 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2008-08-26 18:29, hodadhank wrote:

(concept by Hodad Hank... oh and it's totally trademarked)

Trademarked? What could you have possibly trademarked on that piece? Do you even know what a trademark is?
Corect me if I'm wrong, but I always thought "trademarks" were for words, phrases, and logos that are used in business marketing and advertising by established business, not for specific developed and marketed products. I think that you would actually require a patent. But hey, since YOU just finished the process of registering those Moais as a trademark, then I'll let you tell me about how you were able to do it with the USPTO.

I guess this is where my confusion with trademarking begins:

The U.S. Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) defines trademarks and service marks as follows:

"A TRADEMARK is either a word, phrase, symbol or design, or combination of words, phrases, symbols or designs, which identifies and distinguishes the source of the goods or services of one party from those of others. A service mark is the same as a trademark except that it identifies and distinguishes the source of a service rather than a product." Furthermore, "a mark for goods appears on the product or on its packaging, while a service mark appears in advertising for the services."

I'm not buyin it! Can I see your trademark registration papers, please?

If you do not produce those papers showing that you have indeed registered that as a trademark, as you have claimed, then I am going to mass produce $15 copies out of clay of that piece and see what happens.
Better call your lawyer!
Buzzy Out!

View Profile of Bay Park Buzzy Send a personal message to Bay Park Buzzy  Email Bay Park Buzzy Goto the website of Bay Park Buzzy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hodadhank
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-09-04 09:56 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2008-09-03 18:00, Bay Park Buzzy wrote:
Trademarked? ... I'm not buyin it!... I am going to mass produce $15 copies out of clay of that piece and see what happens.

That was supposed to be an "totally" obvious joke. Erik warned me to put "THE GOOFY FACE" next to every joke I post so I've amended my previous post and please look for "THE GOOFY FACE" in all future posts to indicate when you should chuckle rather than do research on Intellectual Property Law.

Andre is proud of his glassblowing but naive about the fact that there's really nothing new under the sun (Paul & Stuckie have probably done it already ) and that by me merely posting this there was a likely chance that some industrious TCer would run with the idea, and that when that inevitably happened he should try to feel flattered.

He was not fishing for compliments but I'll teel him he reeled in a big one and to expect a low number of the BAY PARK SAKE SET courtesy of his Unkle Buzz!

Hodaddy Out! (I hope you don't have that copyrighted! )

[ This Message was edited by: hodadhank 2008-09-04 10:00 ]

hodadhank
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-09-04 5:00 pm   Permalink

Monkey jumped almost seven feet in the air to kiss Nick Camara's ear. Now that's puppy love!

hodadhank
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-09-04 5:30 pm   Permalink

Virtual Oasis Continues -

Handpainted Artwork by Kinny Ruzik

I flubbed by not bringing the work of talented artist Ken Ruzik on the first day of vending or these little cuties would surely all have new homes. After Saturday's feeding frenzy most attendees we saving bread for booze, grub, booze and booze... but lets turn that frown upside down shall we? This actually worked out great for you Virtual Tent Shoppers!

Ken's Tiki Farm mug series is awesome and so are his coloring books and prints BUT here's your chance to own a unique original handpainted Ruzik.

As an artist, I would love to have such a distinctive joyous style of painting (and his vintage collection of Don King wigs ) but mostly... I'd love to show him I can sell his artwork, and be a good Pallery Owner for the artists I dig.

These pieces are currently available only here on TC and Freaky Boutiki in Mission Beach.

I wish you could hold these little fellas, many handpainted on vintage acacia bowls (from the olden timey days). Others like the one pictured below, IN THE MOUTH OF THE CANNIBAL on pine, is currently available only here on TC and Freaky Boutiki in Mission Beach.

WE SHIP ANYWHERE!

I figured the next best thing to seeing them in person would be to show them in a couple different lighting situations... These will look even better in your pad than in our store grotto.

IN THE MOUTH OF THE CANNIBAL by KEN RUZIK - $80
PM now if interested.

[ This Message was edited by: hodadhank 2008-09-07 11:38 ]

hodadhank
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-09-18 1:43 pm   Permalink

SIGHT by KEN RUZIK - $59
PM now if interested.

hodadhank
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-09-18 2:03 pm   Permalink

Study from Gope Ancestral Table by Ken Ruzik - $49
PM if interested

[ This Message was edited by: hodadhank 2008-09-18 14:04 ]

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation