FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Beyond Tiki Looking for cheap beer for your NYE stay-at-home tiki party?
Looking for cheap beer for your NYE stay-at-home tiki party?
Tom Slick
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-12-30 09:11 am   Permalink

If you live in Southern California, Starting on Sunday the 31st through Wednesday, CVS has 30packs of domestic beer on sale for $13.99+CRV...Thats right, $13.99 for 30 packs of BUD,COORS,or MILLER products! I thought I'd share this with the ohana since this year has beat me backwards with BROKE (Broke as in poor, not as in brokeback!)haha!,and since I have little to no money to "play" with this NYE, CVS is going to be like the "Coal to a furnace" for me,hehe... Everyone have a wonderful and safe NYE and I'll see you all next year!...
-Slick

View Profile of Tom Slick Send a personal message to Tom Slick      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-12-30 09:25 am   Permalink

Rite Aid has 18's for 8.99 too.

CVS better deal!

Mmmmm. beeeeer.

Bamboo Ben
Custom Tropical Decor
I build Tiki Rooms for you! Just ask around ;)
https://www.facebook.com/bamboo.ben

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikigreg
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-12-30 09:42 am   Permalink

Salud por el Bambeer Ben!

View Profile of tikigreg Send a personal message to tikigreg      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiLaLe
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-01-05 08:34 am   Permalink

Hey Tom ... maybe instead of drinking 13.99 worth of beer maybe you can use that money 13.99 and get your clothes clean and get some work .... you got girlfriend/wife/boyfriend they must look at you and say what kind of freaking loser i'm with !!!!

View Profile of TikiLaLe Send a personal message to TikiLaLe  Email TikiLaLe     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation