FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Drinks and Food Ingreds for Ran's Keel Haul?
Ingreds for Ran's Keel Haul?
Hau 'oli Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-12-31 09:00 am   Permalink

I have searched and searched...has Ran ever posted the ingredients of his kick ass Keel Haul? Ran, if would be willing to share the secret to that mysterious, potent, magical brew, I know I, and tons of other TCers, would be eternally grateful!
I would like the non TC folk that frequent my parties to be able to experience the sensations we did at Tiki Oasis brought on by your incredible drink! Just telling them is not enough! They must see the new colors, feel the tingling stars, ride the wave! Fall down on their faces after only one!
So if you feel charitable....please allow us all to be wiser in the party drink area you have so masterfully reigned over! Thanks!

View Profile of Hau 'oli Tiki Send a personal message to Hau 'oli Tiki  Email Hau 'oli Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kick_the_reverb
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-01-05 06:08 am   Permalink

Sorry, No.
Some things need to stay private. A few people have it (mostly friends that do a lot of mixing), but I asked them not to share.
Happy new year,
Ran

View Profile of kick_the_reverb Send a personal message to kick_the_reverb  Email kick_the_reverb Goto the website of kick_the_reverb     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
arriano
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-01-05 08:57 am   Permalink

Sorry, I have to spill it:

The secret ingredient is Krusty-brand Children's Cough Syrup!

View Profile of arriano Send a personal message to arriano      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation