FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Beyond Tiki Charles Phoenix Retro Holiday Slide Show - (Paul Reubens sighting)
Charles Phoenix Retro Holiday Slide Show - (Paul Reubens sighting)
Tigerlily
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2006-12-31 11:03 am   Permalink

I went to the Charles Phoenix Retro Holiday Slide Show last night at the Egyptian Theater which was sold out. I waited in line for an hour on the waiting list and got in!! The show was great and Paul Reubens was there to enjoy the show. I was so excited and could not contain myself. I just had to tell someone.

View Profile of Tigerlily Send a personal message to Tigerlily      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-01-01 9:28 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2006-12-31 11:03, Tigerlily wrote:
I went to the Charles Phoenix Retro Holiday Slide Show last night at the Egyptian Theater which was sold out. I waited in line for an hour on the waiting list and got in!! The show was great and Paul Reubens was there to enjoy the show. I was so excited and could not contain myself. I just had to tell someone.

Arrrsome!

Bamboo Ben
Custom Tropical Decor
I build Tiki Rooms for you! Just ask around ;)
https://www.facebook.com/bamboo.ben

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Kenike
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-01-03 3:04 pm   Permalink

PEE-WEE!

I really miss that guy.

View Profile of Kenike Send a personal message to Kenike  Email Kenike     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
stuff-o-rama
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-01-07 9:06 pm   Permalink

I am green with envy! Luckeee!!!

View Profile of stuff-o-rama Send a personal message to stuff-o-rama  Goto the website of stuff-o-rama     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
cheeky half
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-01-08 06:47 am   Permalink

I'm a loner, Dottie. A rebel.

View Profile of cheeky half Send a personal message to cheeky half  Goto the website of cheeky half     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
pappythesailor
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-01-08 08:27 am   Permalink

I miss him too. I would sit in front of him at the Charles Phoenix show, though.

EDIT: I WOULDN'T. I meant to say WOULDN'T!

[ This Message was edited by: pappythesailor 2007-01-10 06:44 ]

View Profile of pappythesailor Send a personal message to pappythesailor  Goto the website of pappythesailor     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tom Slick
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-01-20 02:31 am   Permalink

What is it with Paul Reubens and Theaters? lol, ok that was tacky, enough of the PeeWee jokes. I actually would like to see him make a huge successful "comeback"! haha, not that kind of, well you know!

View Profile of Tom Slick Send a personal message to Tom Slick      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiLaLe
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-01-21 06:55 am   Permalink

Guess ole Pauly working his 'magic' outside of Florida ....

View Profile of TikiLaLe Send a personal message to TikiLaLe  Email TikiLaLe     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation