FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events Other Events 2007 Kowloon Kickoff - January 20, 2007
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
2007 Kowloon Kickoff - January 20, 2007
johnman
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-01-01 8:53 pm   Permalink

Aloha NE Ohana!!! Let's kick off another year of keeping Tiki alive in New England at the one and only Kowloon in Saugus, MA.

Place: Kowloon Restaurant in Saugus, MA
Date: January 20, 2007
Time: 7PM

View Profile of johnman Send a personal message to johnman  Goto the website of johnman     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Suffering Bastard of Stumptown
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-01-02 07:13 am   Permalink

Pencil us in.
I havent talked about it with Mrs. Bastard yet, but I will.

..sbim

View Profile of Suffering Bastard of Stumptown Send a personal message to Suffering Bastard of Stumptown      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
jpmartdog
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-01-02 11:50 am   Permalink

Hey...... cool - I'd like to think I could make it also - I will try, it will be nice to see you all!
Jon

View Profile of jpmartdog Send a personal message to jpmartdog  Email jpmartdog Goto the website of jpmartdog     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
pappythesailor
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-01-03 08:42 am   Permalink

I'm in. Anybody else???

View Profile of pappythesailor Send a personal message to pappythesailor  Goto the website of pappythesailor     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bargoyle
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-01-04 11:18 am   Permalink

The Bargoyle is in. Not sure about wahine Jess, but I'm betting she'll come along too. She LOVES the kowloon.

and for any who are iffy on the Valentines Day show....I GUARANTEE you've never seen anything like it.

See everyone on the 20th!! w00t!!!

ps info on vday show is here:
http://www.hukelau.com/showroom.html

View Profile of Bargoyle Send a personal message to Bargoyle  Email Bargoyle     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Suffering Bastard of Stumptown
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-01-04 8:03 pm   Permalink

CRAP!!!

Traci has the pager that night so she can't go. I don't want to do that much traveling without her.

Hmph.

I'm going to talk to her about doing something up here the weekend before Lent. Perhaps that will work out.

..sbim

View Profile of Suffering Bastard of Stumptown Send a personal message to Suffering Bastard of Stumptown      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bargoyle
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-01-05 07:32 am   Permalink

Too bad SB, was looking forward to seeing ya again.

Let us know about what you come up with for pre-lent, and Jess & I will get up there.

See ya soon.

Th' Bargoyle

View Profile of Bargoyle Send a personal message to Bargoyle  Email Bargoyle     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
pappythesailor
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-01-05 07:41 am   Permalink

Dang. I told Mrs. Pappy she wouldn't be the only girl there.

View Profile of pappythesailor Send a personal message to pappythesailor  Goto the website of pappythesailor     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bargoyle
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-01-05 07:46 am   Permalink

Hey!! Whats Jess?!?!?!

Dems fightin words dere Mr.Pappy!!!

pappythesailor
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-01-05 08:33 am   Permalink

Sorry, I thought you said Jess wasn't coming.....

Bargoyle
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-01-05 10:19 am   Permalink

And she IS kind of mannish. I mean, she's more into sports than most guys I know. lol

But seriously, yeah, I think she's comming. She loves the kowloon, and we like to hit Kelly's up the road for roast beef sandwiches for lunch.

We'll prob have 1 or 2 cocktails at the Bali Hai before heading down to the Kowloon, so if anyone wants to meet up earlier, I figure we'll be at the Hai by 5.30.

Looking forward to seeing everyone!!

Rain
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-01-08 05:37 am   Permalink

:: crashes through glass door, falls on floor ::

i'd like to try to make this event. i'm still sore about missing bargoyle's party. :/

View Profile of Rain Send a personal message to Rain  Email Rain Goto the website of Rain     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Mortis
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2007-01-15 07:11 am   Permalink

OK, sure I guess it's time for my yearly venturing forth.
The wife and I will be there.
Does this mean we have enough "healthy" livers to book reservations?

View Profile of Tiki Mortis Send a personal message to Tiki Mortis      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Thunderlips
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-01-16 10:01 am   Permalink

Mrs. Thunderlips and I would like to attend. If we go see WAITIKI tonight and hit BALI HAI for drinks before the KOWLOON on Sat. it'll be a TIKI TRIFECTA!

View Profile of Thunderlips Send a personal message to Thunderlips  Goto the website of Thunderlips     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bargoyle
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-01-17 08:33 am   Permalink

I'll be on "the strip" for most of the day, so I can stop by & make sure we've got some sort of reservations.

I've got the count at 14 rt now...
johnman, jpm, pappy+1, bargoyle+1,rain+1,Mortis+1,thunder+1, inkashtray+1

Anyone else?

I'll prob tell 'em 16 just be safe.

See ya all on saturday (and dont forget, drinks at Bali Hai beforehand for those who are interested)

[ This Message was edited by: Bargoyle 2007-01-17 08:39 ]

Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation