FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events Other Events 2007 Kowloon Kickoff - January 20, 2007
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 )
2007 Kowloon Kickoff - January 20, 2007
Suffering Bastard of Stumptown
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-01-22 3:05 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-01-22 14:28, pappythesailor wrote:
It's OK, SB. I had a drink for you.... probably.

Are you having a thing??

Yeah. I think I will have a thing.

March 2nd.

I will need some help with drink menu planning and bartending. I'm not a master yet.

..sbim

View Profile of Suffering Bastard of Stumptown Send a personal message to Suffering Bastard of Stumptown      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
johnman
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-01-22 3:53 pm   Permalink

Ah yes - that was one successful trip to the Kowloon! Thanks so much for taking pictures jpmartdog. My camera is still sitting in the back of Keith's SUV. It made but just never made it out (to freakin cold to walk back to the car).

SBiM we missed you man:( We won't be able to get to Maine on the 2nd unfortunately though I wish we could. There's still a lot of '07 left to go though so we'll get up there eventually.

Thank you all for coming and making this one of our biggest outings yet. It was really cool to finally meet Tikisgrl! I knew we'd drag you out eventually. And Thunderlips is was great meeting you guys. Hope you had a good time - next time just say no to the Ambrosia:)

View Profile of johnman Send a personal message to johnman  Goto the website of johnman     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tikisgrl
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-01-22 4:30 pm   Permalink

Just a few pictures, it turns out that I wasn't paying a lot of attention to the people pictures...

At the Bali Hai

At the Kowloon

Misplaced $1.04 Moai!

Thanks for playing along with my Viking Project. Sorry there are not more pictures.

Tikisgrl

View Profile of Tikisgrl Send a personal message to Tikisgrl  Email Tikisgrl     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
poptiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-01-22 5:49 pm   Permalink

O.K. grl. Which one is you? Just wondering.
pop

View Profile of poptiki Send a personal message to poptiki  Goto the website of poptiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tikisgrl
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-01-23 7:37 pm   Permalink

Just in case anyone is a MySpace person and is at all curious about the Viking here's a link... Next Stop San Antonio!

Viking Central

View Profile of Tikisgrl Send a personal message to Tikisgrl  Email Tikisgrl     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Rain
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-01-25 7:27 pm   Permalink

wow, great pictures, looks like a great time was had by all. i unwittingly lied to you guys about the stones - my appendix actually had burst and i went to the ER that night, so i have an even BETTER excuse now! looks like a great time was had and i seriously hope to make the next one.

View Profile of Rain Send a personal message to Rain  Email Rain Goto the website of Rain     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Suffering Bastard of Stumptown
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-01-25 7:51 pm   Permalink

I'm glad you are getting better Rain.

I also want to clarify that the date I am looking at a thing at my place is March 3rd. not second.

View Profile of Suffering Bastard of Stumptown Send a personal message to Suffering Bastard of Stumptown      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
pappythesailor
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-01-26 03:39 am   Permalink

Rain--glad you didn't decide to tough it out and go. That appendix is serious bidness!

View Profile of pappythesailor Send a personal message to pappythesailor  Goto the website of pappythesailor     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bargoyle
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-01-30 2:56 pm   Permalink

Damn Rain!! Glad you're ok man.

Nurse that thing back to health with dark rum. Lots of it.

We'll catch ya at the next gathering.

Also, I found the Moai head. Back in the Salvation Army bag like I never even took him out. I honestly have no idea how he got back in there. I hope this isnt some sort of Brady Bunch cursed tiki thing!!

Aloha to all.

Bargoyle

View Profile of Bargoyle Send a personal message to Bargoyle  Email Bargoyle     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
BrickHorn
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-01-31 3:14 pm   Permalink

Dang, I miss the Kowloon. One of my favorite things about New England.

View Profile of BrickHorn Send a personal message to BrickHorn      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bargoyle
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-01-31 4:17 pm   Permalink

Hey brick,

if you ever get back up this way, give us a shout. We'll take you out to the Kowloon for a nice aloha.

View Profile of Bargoyle Send a personal message to Bargoyle  Email Bargoyle     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
johnman
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-01-31 6:58 pm   Permalink

I'm out of touch for a few days and peoples appendixes are bursting. Rain - hope you're feeling better man. Once your up for an outing give me a yell and maybe we can do a mini local trip to the Wu or somewhere else.

View Profile of johnman Send a personal message to johnman  Goto the website of johnman     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
BrickHorn
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-02-01 07:03 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-01-31 16:17, Bargoyle wrote:
Hey brick,

if you ever get back up this way, give us a shout. We'll take you out to the Kowloon for a nice aloha.

Will do, Bargoyle.

View Profile of BrickHorn Send a personal message to BrickHorn      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Rain
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-02-01 6:54 pm   Permalink

i don't know how much rum i'm up for (still on a bunch of antibiotics), but i DROVE today (against orders) so yeah, i think i may very well be up for the next thing. would really like to hit ME for SB's thing in march. and johnman, as soon as i feel up to some wu, i will let you know.

ps - speaking of march, did you guys know hawaii five-o season 1 is being released?

View Profile of Rain Send a personal message to Rain  Email Rain Goto the website of Rain     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Thunderlips
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-02-01 6:55 pm   Permalink

It's about friggin' time.

View Profile of Thunderlips Send a personal message to Thunderlips  Goto the website of Thunderlips     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation