FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums General Tiki Tiki Road Trip: Milwaukee (9/22), Atlanta (9/29) -- SEE PAGE 7
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 )
Tiki Road Trip: Milwaukee (9/22), Atlanta (9/29) -- SEE PAGE 7
Jungle Jim & Jennifer
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2007-09-12 12:20 pm   Permalink

I had planned to be at the Atlanta gig but have to go to Dallas for a meeting...bummer. I look forward to hearing all about it. BTW my back still hurts from when BK and I tried to throw your fat butt in the surf at Hukilau...lose some weight will ya? Guess I'll order mine on line. Can't wait to read it. Book 1 has been well used..so many drink stains you can hardly see the print.

Call if ever in the Tampa area.

Jungle Jim

View Profile of Jungle Jim & Jennifer Send a personal message to Jungle Jim & Jennifer  Email Jungle Jim & Jennifer     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikibars
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-09-12 7:17 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-09-12 12:20, Jungle Jim & Jennifer wrote:
I had planned to be at the Atlanta gig but have to go to Dallas for a meeting...bummer. I look forward to hearing all about it. BTW my back still hurts from when BK and I tried to throw your fat butt in the surf at Hukilau...lose some weight will ya? Guess I'll order mine on line. Can't wait to read it. Book 1 has been well used..so many drink stains you can hardly see the print.

Ha!
You know, I have been working out like crazy since March.
You couldn't tell yet at Hukilau... but now you can!
So I guess I will no longer be able to sumo-wrestle you and BK at Hukilau next year!

Sorry you're gonna miss the ATL event.

As always, order the book on-line at this link to get it right from me:
http://www.tydirium.net/tiki/tikiroadtrip.html

http://www.tydirium.net
Big Stone Head / Tiki Road Trip / Left Orbit Temple

[ This Message was edited by: tikibars 2007-09-13 09:03 ]

View Profile of tikibars Send a personal message to tikibars  Email tikibars Goto the website of tikibars     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Lake Surfer
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-09-12 8:12 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-09-05 22:49, tikibars wrote:
Tiki Road Trip: Milwaukee (9/22)

Just up the road in Milwaukee, James will be signing at the excellent Foundation bar on Saturday, September 22.

The Bikini Beachcombers and the Cocktail Preachers will be spinning tunes, and once again there will be vendors on hand to sell you even more Tiki swag for your own home lounge (you DO have one, don't you???).

Foundation: 2718 N. Breman, Milwaukee, WI (414) 374-2587

There's a street festival that day and I will be doing live carving right out front of Foundation most of the afternoon into the evening... until it gets too dark. Then I'm going inside to enjoy the Cocktail Preachers and drink Mai Tais.

I'll also be bringing a whole bunch of stuff along to sell. It should be fun keeping an eye on that and carving.

So come on up if you're not busy, hang out, have a Mai Tai watch me hack up logs!

View Profile of Lake Surfer Send a personal message to Lake Surfer      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikibars
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-09-13 09:05 am   Permalink

CHICAGO: tonight is Tiki Terrace night!

Two-for-one zombies!
Barefoot Hawaiian dancers!
WCIU televison!
The whole local 'ohana (or most of it anyway) under one (grass) roof!

View Profile of tikibars Send a personal message to tikibars  Email tikibars Goto the website of tikibars     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
frostiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-09-13 09:41 am   Permalink

Man, if only you were in ATL a week later, We'll be up there for a wedding.

View Profile of frostiki Send a personal message to frostiki  Email frostiki Goto the website of frostiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Lake Surfer
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-09-13 10:05 am   Permalink

Tikis, fishhooks, masks, signs and TONS of tiki idols.

I'll have all these and more at Tiki Terrace tonight!

If you're looking for a tiki for your home or lounge... or you want to get an early start on your Christmas shopping for that someone tiki...

TONIGHT IS THE NIGHT!

No shipping! And you can enjoy a drink while you shop!

Hope to see you there!

[ This Message was edited by: Lake Surfer 2007-09-15 00:45 ]

View Profile of Lake Surfer Send a personal message to Lake Surfer      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
croe67
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-09-14 08:46 am   Permalink

PSSSSSST......

Milwaukee & Atlanta - have tikibars show you his excellent Hula skills he developed at the Chicago event

A FUN night was had by all!!

View Profile of croe67 Send a personal message to croe67  Email croe67     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikibars
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-09-19 6:13 pm   Permalink

Remember: this Saturday, 9/22 at the great Foundation bar in Milwaukee.

Signing and music from 7 p.m.

The Bikini Beachcombers and the Cocktail Preachers will be rocking the tunes, and there will be vendors on hand (such as Dave / Lake Tiki - carving live) to sell you even more Tiki swag for your own home lounge (you DO have one, don't you???).

This event is part of a bigger neighborhood festival (Center Street Daze, on Center Street between Humboldt and Pierce) that is taking place all day, so come out early and enjoy the afternoon.

Foundation: 2718 N. Breman (corner at Center St.), Milwaukee, WI (414) 374-2587

tikibars
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-09-22 08:26 am   Permalink

Pics from Milwaukee are on this thread:

http://www.tikiroom.com/tikicentral/bb/viewtopic.php?topic=25542&forum=4

See you all in Atlanta on Saturday 9/29!

[ This Message was edited by: tikibars 2007-09-23 13:37 ]

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation