FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Tiki Carving I have a few spare trunks . . .
I have a few spare trunks . . .
mike-stobbe
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-01-04 11:51 am   Permalink

I got greedy and a few extras showed up that I cant use anytime soon . They're pretty fucking heavy , and right now they're in my alley because I just dont have room for them . Anyone want them ? P.M. me .

thanks

View Profile of mike-stobbe Send a personal message to mike-stobbe  Goto the website of mike-stobbe     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Benzart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-01-04 11:58 am   Permalink

Can you get them down to Florida?

View Profile of Benzart Send a personal message to Benzart  Email Benzart     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Coco Loco
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-01-04 12:09 pm   Permalink

Where do you live?

View Profile of Coco Loco Send a personal message to Coco Loco      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bay Park Buzzy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-01-04 12:17 pm   Permalink

Mike Stobbe is from the tiki carving capital of the world, San Diego...
So, I'm sitting here behind my mountain of logs, and I still find myself saying, "Logs? Cool! I could use some logs!" Are these logs those Palm Springs logs you were talking about?
OR: Just go dump them off in Vista. And then go back and get them in another 6 months...
It's just like craigslist dating: show a picture of what you got , baby!!!
I like logs...I collect them!

Buzzy Out!

View Profile of Bay Park Buzzy Send a personal message to Bay Park Buzzy  Email Bay Park Buzzy Goto the website of Bay Park Buzzy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Clysdalle
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-01-04 2:52 pm   Permalink

buzzy has kick ass collection.....mmmmmmmm logs logs logs......

View Profile of Clysdalle Send a personal message to Clysdalle  Email Clysdalle Goto the website of Clysdalle     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
mike-stobbe
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-01-04 5:22 pm   Permalink

no these arent the fabled palm springs logs .. .I'd more than likely keep those . These came from a tree trimmer friend of mine who just sort of dropped them off at my house one day . They're huge and heavy and covered in frond stumps , or whatever the fuck that nasty stuff is called . They aren't for the timmid . They need to be shucked and shaved . . . one is about 6 feet tall , the other is about 5 - ish . . . and one is maybe 4 feet tall . they are all heavy as shit and I just don't have room for them right now .

View Profile of mike-stobbe Send a personal message to mike-stobbe  Goto the website of mike-stobbe     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hewey
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-01-04 5:34 pm   Permalink

Prob a bit too heavy to post to Australia...

Trade Buzzy for one of his carvings

View Profile of hewey Send a personal message to hewey  Email hewey     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation