FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events Other Events Nice pix of Lushy's New Year's gig at the Waldorf
Nice pix of Lushy's New Year's gig at the Waldorf
bigbrotiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-01-08 12:16 am   Permalink

Annabella from LUSHY just send me this link with nice photos of the Polynesian Room at the Waldorf in Vancouver BC:

http://www.shutterfly.com/osi.jsp?i=67b0de21b333406fc445

View Profile of bigbrotiki Send a personal message to bigbrotiki  Goto the website of bigbrotiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
birdie fairway

Posted: 2003-01-08 01:57 am   Permalink

Thanks for posting the photos on Tiki Central. I should note that photos in the link were taken by Saya Moriyasu, crack tiki photographer!

View Profile of birdie fairway Send a personal message to birdie fairway      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigbrotiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-01-08 09:52 am   Permalink

Hey! We got the birdie out of the bush! Welcome!

View Profile of bigbrotiki Send a personal message to bigbrotiki  Goto the website of bigbrotiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Kailuageoff
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-01-08 1:20 pm   Permalink

Nice pics. Do you know if they fixed the ceiling in the upstairs bar?
It was scorched when they set up photo lights for a movie called "It's a Guy Thing". The movie is supposed to be out this month or next.

View Profile of Kailuageoff Send a personal message to Kailuageoff  Email Kailuageoff     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
thejab
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2003-01-09 12:02 pm   Permalink

Thanks for sharing those, bigbro!

Perhaps next time there is an event at the Waldorf those in the know could make an announcement in advance to Tiki Central or to Otto's events list. I've been wanting to return to Vancouver for a visit and I would make the trip just to see the Waldorf!

View Profile of thejab Send a personal message to thejab  Goto the website of thejab     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
birdie fairway

Posted: 2003-01-26 02:16 am   Permalink

kailuageoff

Didn't hear about the fire in the upstairs bar but the ceiling looked its normal blue color although the lights were not twinkling. New dance floor.

View Profile of birdie fairway Send a personal message to birdie fairway      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation