FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Home Tiki Bars VampTiki Lounge
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 Next Page )
VampTiki Lounge
Atomic Tiki Punk
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-05-05 7:24 pm   Permalink

Oh yes Vamp, really love the custom recreating of the old drink menus!!

View Profile of Atomic Tiki Punk Send a personal message to Atomic Tiki Punk      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VampiressRN

Posted: 2013-05-13 9:53 pm   Permalink

The original pictures of my Witco Map do it more justice, but here it is at its new home in the Bali Hai Dining Room. It is up high but it looks great, excuse my poor photography. I have plenty of room on my walls for more maps!!!

View Profile of VampiressRN Send a personal message to VampiressRN  Email VampiressRN Goto the website of VampiressRN     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VampiressRN

Posted: 2013-05-13 11:15 pm   Permalink

I should say I want to put more maps up in the Bali Hai Dining Room, but the other option is masks...I don't have any...so chime in here and let me know what you think.

View Profile of VampiressRN Send a personal message to VampiressRN  Email VampiressRN Goto the website of VampiressRN     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VampiressRN

Posted: 2013-06-09 5:09 pm   Permalink

It's an old picture but I have a question about making the storage more efficient for that bar. I don't want to do anything to devalue it, the back has doors and shelves and everything is original. The problem with the shelves in the back is once you open the doors, the shelves are deep and on the bottom ones you essentially would have to get down on your hands and knees to find anything in there. I am thinking about having a professional carpenter put drawer slides and some sectioned drawers in place for all the shelves. Thoughts?

hang10tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-06-23 1:40 pm   Permalink

Sounds like it would work great and make it much easier to get to your items.

Love the Witco world

Jon

[ This Message was edited by: hang10tiki 2013-06-23 13:41 ]

View Profile of hang10tiki Send a personal message to hang10tiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
mudbone
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-06-23 7:13 pm   Permalink

How about a larger back bar!

View Profile of mudbone Send a personal message to mudbone  Email mudbone     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Pele Paul
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-06-24 9:39 pm   Permalink

OMG soooooo cool!!!!! love all the room you have, lovin the high ceilings and the new orange color too!!!!!! too cool, plus u have your own menu too
wow too cool!!!!!!!!!!!!

View Profile of Pele Paul Send a personal message to Pele Paul  Email Pele Paul     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tonkinam

Posted: 2013-06-25 10:30 am   Permalink

It is very nice to see cool collections , pictures of the tiki, bars,, from all members here.
I just create nice ,ambien atmosphere my simple Tiki Buddha lounge..Please click the link below and watching in HD:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Av9k6lkD5E

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Na0TPu-G0c

Thanks

View Profile of tonkinam Send a personal message to tonkinam  Email tonkinam     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
danlovestikis

Posted: 2013-06-26 8:17 pm   Permalink

That's so fun to see. Witco made some great things. Now this map is in a very good home. Wendy

View Profile of danlovestikis Send a personal message to danlovestikis      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VampiressRN

Posted: 2013-06-29 7:51 pm   Permalink

tonkinam...your place looks great, how cool to have it on Youtube.

YOu are right Wendy...the map has a good home. I also received a gift from Lori/Tikilongbeach. She sent me some fabulous maps and I have plans for those.
(HUGSHUGS Lori!!!)

VampiressRN

Posted: 2014-06-15 4:03 pm   Permalink

The VampTiki Lounge has been in limbo since the Mother Unit came to live with me. I am slowly still collecting special little pieces of art though. Just had to share a wonderful carving from an oak table leaf that Andy did. It is just beautiful and I have it next to my front door. Pardon the crooked picture, it doesn't do it justice. Now I need another one for the other side of my front door...I have an order in.

forgotten tikiman
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-06-15 8:20 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2013-05-05 12:53, VampiressRN wrote:
I have not tired any of these concoctions yet, so anyone is welcome to make suggestions...they are just content placeholders for the drinks on my menu. I love how other folks have their own bar menu so just playing with one for mine.

Bring on the critics!!!

I will have a This Sucks please!! Monday is just around the corner and this weekend was to awesome. Things are looking good Vamp.

View Profile of forgotten tikiman Send a personal message to forgotten tikiman  Email forgotten tikiman     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
dtel
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-06-19 12:00 am   Permalink

Just seen this, I love the maps and the shelves are very cool, Ok I like everything, the bike is a great idea, I love it being used like that.

Those wood shelves are very unusual, I have never seen any even close to that before, Very nice looking home.

View Profile of dtel Send a personal message to dtel  Email dtel     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VampiressRN

Posted: 2014-06-23 6:12 pm   Permalink

Those shelves are very unique, I consider myself blessed to have them. They were in the window of a Home Consignment Store in Roseville (the town next to me). I fell in love with them and kept going back to look at them over and over, until I could stand it no longer...THEY WERE MINE!!! There is no marking on them that I could tell. They are a perfect color to blend in with other furniture in the lounge. I need to clean up my mug collection on them and get a better picture.

Thanks for the complements.

Pele Paul
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-06-23 6:26 pm   Permalink

wow, your place is looking awesome!!! how on earth did you get the tiki from the Trader Vics?? that's tooooo cool!!! also, sooooo love your Witco atlas, that's one of my must have favorite Witco's of all time!!! One day I'll find one!!!
PS on another note, is your mother unit's room also tiki or African safari ?? lol

View Profile of Pele Paul Send a personal message to Pele Paul  Email Pele Paul     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation