FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Home Tiki Bars VampTiki Lounge
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 )
VampTiki Lounge
VampiressRN
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2017-06-03 11:46 am   Permalink

2 new art pieces will be coming to my home in September.

Got some major clean-up done in the lounge, still a few odds and ends, but almost photo ready. I have a project planned for something on the ceiling that is sea-life in nature. I just made room for this beautiful octopus carving by Jason Joffe.

I am also going to remove a large mirror from my dining room and replace it with another map. Daniel Gallardo is making me a smaller version of this map on the back bar of Jeff Berry's Latitude 29. This will hang directly underneath my Witco map.

Still also on my on-going quest to gain more artwork on my walls in the lounge and living room. I'm running out of room...LOL

View Profile of VampiressRN Send a personal message to VampiressRN  Email VampiressRN Goto the website of VampiressRN     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hang10tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 27 days ago; 8:40 pm   Permalink

Sweet

View Profile of hang10tiki Send a personal message to hang10tiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Fugu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 27 days ago; 9:16 pm   Permalink

That octopus carving is amazing!

View Profile of Fugu Send a personal message to Fugu      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Will carve
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 26 days ago; 06:33 am   Permalink

That carving is off the chain.
Truly a labor of love.
I don't see a palm frond carve.

View Profile of Will carve Send a personal message to Will carve      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
jimsflies
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 26 days ago; 07:33 am   Permalink

The octopus carving is incredible.

Is this a photo of your place? Its really come along!

We need more pics of the space to catch us up.

What is that rigging called in the photo? I'd like to find something like that for my bar.

View Profile of jimsflies Send a personal message to jimsflies  Goto the website of jimsflies     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Prikli Pear
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 26 days ago; 2:40 pm   Permalink

Absolutely love the octopus carving! Where to find the budget to reel one of those in...

View Profile of Prikli Pear Send a personal message to Prikli Pear  Goto the website of Prikli Pear     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2017 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation