Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Other Crafts Latest tiki mug pics
Latest tiki mug pics
scarysnarles
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2007-01-07 10:52 pm   Permalink

Getting the hang of this & am looking forward to make a few of these into molds but the details don't seem to like the plaster But since I make one of a kinds in my other art Might as well stay the course & keep to what I know.Congrates to El Bastardo he got the first I made! Hope you all like them.

View Profile of scarysnarles Send a personal message to scarysnarles  Email scarysnarles     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hodadhank
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-01-11 2:41 pm   Permalink

You've been busy! They look THICK!! I dig the glaze on the shorty on left and the face of the one on right...also the cyclops in the little pic. Keep on mugging!

View Profile of hodadhank Send a personal message to hodadhank      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
scarysnarles
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2007-01-11 4:30 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-01-11 14:41, hodadhank wrote:
You've been busy! They look THICK!! I dig the glaze on the shorty on left and the face of the one on right...also the cyclops in the little pic. Keep on mugging!

Thanks Hodadhank. I've always made pieces thick so people know they've got it > and it's harder for drunks to knock over. Hey,did you get a chance to see those Tiki Tokers?

View Profile of scarysnarles Send a personal message to scarysnarles  Email scarysnarles     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation